Godzilla vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoBotsLive
Godzilla and Iron Man duke it out in a major metropolis.

Stats are:

Godzilla
Height: 100 Meters
Weight: 66,000 Tons
Weapons: Nuclear Pulse, Nuclear Ray, Razor sharp teeth, claws and Tail Swipe.

Iron Man
Height: 7 Feet
Weight: 2000 lbs.
Weapons: Depends on which suit he wears. You can decide.

Discuss.

Rick/Genis
Holy crap........ Ahem..

GODZILLA IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!! HE TAUGHT BILL GATES HOW TO TYPE!!!

TricksterPriest
Spite. Even with Thorbuster Armor, Iron Man cannot kill Gojira.

LordFear
Listen IronMan beats Fing Fang Foom. you think Tony is gonna have a problem with a mindless overgrown lizard?

TricksterPriest
oh come on. Fing Fang Foom is now over Godzilla? roll eyes (sarcastic) They're not even in the same league. Not to mention Gojira is almost unkillable.

Board Walker
Which Godzilla? The uber one? Tony dies loses horribly.

guy222
Originally posted by GoBotsLive
Godzilla and Iron Man duke it out in a major metropolis.

Stats are:

Godzilla
Height: 100 Meters
Weight: 66,000 Tons
Weapons: Nuclear Pulse, Nuclear Ray, Razor sharp teeth, claws and Tail Swipe.

Iron Man
Height: 7 Feet
Weight: 2000 lbs.
Weapons: Depends on which suit he wears. You can decide.

Discuss.

Good nite, IM

Tassadar
No matter what armor Iron Man has, he stands no chance against Godzilla.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by LordFear
Listen IronMan beats Fing Fang Foom. you think Tony is gonna have a problem with a mindless overgrown lizard?

Are you serious? The same godzilla that took on the entire Marvel Earth? Hm...

Mider999
i need to read that where he took on the MU wish i knew what his feats during that time where but i did see him taking on the avengers

grey fox
Godzilla pwns Tony

LordFear
FFF is way more intelligent and is uber strong and Tony whips him. Now threadstarter didn't mention which version of Godzilla

tiakocom

the only thing iron man will have to do is his final will, thats about it. smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Iron Man blows away Godzilla

GoBotsLive
FFF is way more intelligent and is uber strong and Tony whips him. Now threadstarter didn't mention which version of Godzilla

Just for the record, it's the Heisei version (1990s). But I think any version would give Tony a hard time. Also, I did pick Tony because of his experience with Fin Fang Foom (I didn't realize Big G had tussled with the MU, since I only collected his Dark Horse adventures).

That said, FFF is only about 30 feet tall, while Godzilla is 328 ft! Also, while FFF spurts acidic fire, Godzilla's blast is equivalent to a nuclear blast. Don't forget, Godzilla has regenerative powers too.

Tony could possibly find a way to subdue Godzilla, but not destroy him. Otherwise, Godzilla would most likely fry him with his atomic breath.

jasofisc
it would rock if someone would make a Godzilla respect thread

Godzilla for the win, for reasons already stated

hunbu04
didn't hercules toss godzilla around like he was a little dog to save angel life but than again hercules is way faster,stronger and more durable than any of IM suit

GoBotsLive
Originally posted by hunbu04
didn't hercules toss godzilla around like he was a little dog to save angel life but than again hercules is way faster,stronger and more durable than any of IM suit

I seem to remember Thor beating up Godzilla for some reason, but it's inconsistent. Hercules would be inconsistent too. You have to consider that Godzilla is 66,000 tons. Herc and Thor at the time were class 100 (100 tons). No way they could toss around Godzilla.

hunbu04
class 100 don't means 100 tons it means lifting in excess over 100 tons. thor once lifted a part of the serpent which has the same mass as the earth and hercules lifted the earth image how many tons they are. hercules also dragged the city of mahattan. do you get the point

LordFear
Ironman is bad ass

TricksterPriest
Recently he's been kind of a dick. But no matter how badass he is, he's not beating Godzilla. no expression

Modt
Godzilla in a stomp 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.