Comic Trolls: A History Lesson or Vs. debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Libertine
Trolls: A History Lesson

"Know, O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars..

Back to the darkest days of the old forum, I have heard it said by old members, KMC comics forums have been plagued by the native species of the internet, most noteworthy of them being the "Troll". Often dumber than the voting population of florida, these are characterised by deafness, blind stupidity, and a tendancy to continue a fight long after the opposition have clearly won. They tend to occupy select corners of the vs. debate environment, such as cosmic threads, Superman vs. Thor, Aunt May vs Galactus and rags on the Omniverse. Some though may have owned the forum and in fact played with it like a kitten with a ball of string or even a dead mouse.

Which trolls stand out in your mind for forcible nomination to the Darwin awards? Which have been anoying lately, and which have made a stain on the forums comparable to colony wars or chernobyl. Which have amused you and which if any trolls have you admired? Which Trolls have turned the forum on it's head and understood exactly what they were doing?

Scoobless
Trolls deserve no respect and should not have threads dedicated to them.

Some trolls are bigger idiots than others but all are idiots to some degree.

The Libertine
Originally posted by Scoobless

Some trolls are bigger idiots than others but all are idiots to some degree.

I see, well that's one point of view.

SpunkySmurph
Trolls should not have threads dedicated to them.

The Libertine
Originally posted by The Libertine

"V"

The Libertine
Originally posted by The Libertine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.