Gamora vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Well, I was actually considering coming up with a hilarious, memorable, and strangley realistic opening scenerio to this fight.... only to realize I didn't have the level of effort required. So, instead, you all can come up with your OWN hilarious scenario, mentally visualize it, give me credit, then tell me who wins the following fights:

1) Namor can't fly, pure H2H
2) Namor can fly, Gamora has her sword (assume it's unbreakable)
3) Namor can fly, Gamora has Godslayer

- Namor is 70% hydrated for the first two fights, and fresh out of the water for the third
- They fight in a huge, desolate, generic barren wasteland. Assume the heat level is at room temperature. Or, for those of you that live in somewhere like... Tahiti, assume it's typical London temperature,
-They start of 25 feet apart

GO!!!

SpunkySmurph
By "Go!!", I meant you should start debating. ermm

xmeat
namor wins

boriquaking55
Gamora would own 2 & 3, Namor could get slight majority on 1

Namor wouldn't stand a chance if she has godslayer

bigbran
Nevermind...

xmeat
stronger=namor
faster=namor
better fighter=maybe gamora but not by far

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
better fighter=maybe gamora but not by far no expression

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression what

DarkCrawler

better fighter=maybe gamora but not by far

What the f**k?

...deadliest woman of the universe...huh

xmeat
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

...deadliest woman of the universe...huh yes deadliest woman not deadliest being.

DarkCrawler
She still many times more skilled then Namor.

xmeat
doesn't namor come from a race of skilled fighters.

DarkCrawler
Yes...but Gamora is still much more skilled, as are dozens of other characters.

SpunkySmurph
bluenuts

SpunkySmurph
Namor may have the speed edge (not sure), has the definite strength edge, probably the durability edge, and, for two of the matches, has the flight edge.

Gamora has the definite skills edge, the agility edge, for two of the fights has the weapons edge, and her durability/strength isn't too shabby

Bouboumaster
Maby you should chek in the Gamora's respect thread. Watch her combat against Thanos. If she able to done that to him, imagine what he coud do agains someone who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays behond Thanos.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Maby you should chek in the Gamora's respect thread. Watch her combat against Thanos. If she able to done that to him, imagine what he coud do agains someone who is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays behond Thanos.

confused

Namor is not at Thanos level, let alone beyond it.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused

Namor is not at Thanos level, let alone beyond it.
I think he meant behind, not beyond.

bigbran
confused

Namor is not at Thanos level, let alone beyond it. Originally posted by darthgoober
I think he meant behind, not beyond. Brainbuster!

Hercules
yes deadliest woman not deadliest being.

Apart from the fact your arguing with the one person who has more namor knowledge than anyone else in this forum and still says Gamora is more skilled.

Your talking about a character who is termed "the deadliest woman in the universe" a woman who took on an entire army of UN troops unarmed and trashed them.

Namor has the superior strength, thats not even open for debate but the woman has gone toe to toe with Thanos who dwarfs her in power and her skills kept her in it.

Ahh nevermind...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
I think he meant behind, not beyond.

The word he wrote was "behond" its one letter away from both . . . toughie shifty

bigbran
The word he wrote was "behond" its one letter away from both . . . toughie shifty I have a new word!

Bouboumaster
sorry, I speak French. I'm learning speaking english. It's explain my ortograph and grammatical behaviors.

Let's say that now, I'm writting "franglais"? :P

Have a nice day wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
sorry, I speak French. I'm learning speaking english. It's explain my ortograph and grammatical behaviors.

Let's say that now, I'm writting "franglais"? :P

Have a nice day wink

Don't worry I'm just joking with you.

Beyond was the first word I thought of when I saw behond smile

TricksterPriest
Well, I was going to say Namor might have the speed edge, but if even DC isn't sure, then I'm not about to try. The strength edge is definitely Namor's. Skill, Gamor all the way.

the fact, however, that Gamora has been able to hold her own against Thanos in H2H, her healing factor, and her knowledge of nerve blows and other abilities, make me think Namor is screwed. She was doing pretty well against Drax in soul world, and Drax was massively amped there. Now, she didn't hurt Drax much, but she displayed amazingly agility and skill.

1st round is up for grabs, and depends on turf or a lucky shot.

Gamora owns the next two. I'll co-sign that with Borinquake. Namor has never shown himself to be a finesse fighter or to have a healing factor. That is something that will cost him in this fight.

tkitna
Gamora wins all three.

SpunkySmurph
Well, to be fair, she's never truly gone toe to toe with Thanos. She's been in a combat training session with him, but theres no telling if and by how much he was holding back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.