Cyclops, Gambit, and Wolverine (VS.) Colossus, Storm, and Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Fight takes place in and around the Savage Land, including the caves, cliffs, canyons, etc....Cyclops, Gambit, and Logan start on one end, and Storm, Black Panther, and Colossus start on the other end.

Gambit has his fighting staff and several decks of cards, Black Panther has his usual weapons and standard equipment. Each team knows who they're up against, so they're not going into the fight ignorant of who they're fighting.

Fight starts at dusk, and doesn't end until one team has annihilated the other.....who takes it?

Soljer
If Cyclops can get the first shot off on Storm, team 1 wins.

On the other hand, if Cyclops can't quickly take out Storm, Storm can pretty much solo the other team.

guy222
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Fight takes place in and around the Savage Land, including the caves, cliffs, canyons, etc....Cyclops, Gambit, and Logan start on one end, and Storm, Black Panther, and Colossus start on the other end.

Gambit has his fighting staff and several decks of cards, Black Panther has his usual weapons and standard equipment. Each team knows who they're up against, so they're not going into the fight ignorant of who they're fighting.

Fight starts at dusk, and doesn't end until one team has annihilated the other.....who takes it?

team one

Darth Martin
Cyclops snipes out Storm real quick and Logan outduels Panther and they try and handle the beast.

Comicbook_kid
If Colossus grabs Gambit, could Gambit touch Colossus' body and charge it with explosive energy and cause Peter to explode? Could he touch Peter's head and make his head explode?

What if Wolverine pops his two outer claws and tries to ram his claws into Colossus's eye sockets? Would he be able to penetrate his eyes? I know that Logan probably couldn't cut a limb off, but could he at least slash Colossus? Or how about ram his claws thru his gut and puncture him?

Is there anything that Gambit cannot charge with explosive kinetic energy? Could Gambit be able to blow himself up by touching a part of himself? I'm curious about this particular battle, because and friend of mine and myself were discussing this battle, and he seems to think Team 2 would win...I, however am still undecided....

Symmetric Chaos
If Colossus grabs Gambit, could Gambit touch Colossus' body and charge it with explosive energy and cause Peter to explode? Could he touch Peter's head and make his head explode?

No Gambit can't charge Colossus' body becuase it counts as organic.

Is there anything that Gambit cannot charge with explosive kinetic energy? I'm curious about this particular battle, because and friend of mine and myself were discussing this battle, and he seems to think Team 2 would win...I, however am still undecided....

Gambit can only charge inanimate objects.

TricksterPriest
Co-sign with Soljer. Especially if Hudlin is writing this fight. laughing Then Team 1 has no chance.

Btw, I thought that was just a mental block of Gambit's and not an actual limit? I swear I saw Death Gambit do that.....

braz
Team One takes it. 7-8/10

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by braz
Team One takes it. 7-8/10

Interesting.......

.....anyone else?

Metalmanx

Cyke would most likely get the first shot on Storm. He's far more stealthy than she, plus he can just wait for her pretty much.

I'd give the majority to Team 1.

However, if Storm ever actually located all three of other team at once, then she could take them all out if BFR is allowable (Colossus).

StyleTime
It's 50/50 like it is almost any time Cyclops and Storm are on opposite teams. If they're on different sides of the island, Storm could simply unleash hell, metaphorically of course, on team one. One the other hand, so could Cyclops do the same to team 2.

Comicbook_kid
Just how powerful is Scott's most powerful optic blasts? Can someone give examples of some of the most powerful blasts Scott has displayed?

Soljer
Just how powerful is Scott's most powerful optic blasts? Can someone give examples of some of the most powerful blasts Scott has displayed?

Decimation of a forest, cracking onslaught's armor....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.