+++Hammerfall+++

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies
*UPDATE*

Well, this is the first book of three completed, I divided the story up into three segments to emphasize the differeing situations.

My artwork has really picked up lately also, I'll start uploading pictures into a seperate thread in the Art forum... till then I'll need some critique if you please as I wish to edit this story and push for publication once it's finished.

see you around big grin

Mišt
Nice, was just reading this the other day smile

BlaxicanHydra
Wow, this is really good so far. I'm really into your writing and this story. Keep it up!

Aliies
Well another thread left to the passing of my absence :P

here I am again, I've been up to so much that I've only done three more chapters on the second book.

the Siege of Eveshire needs two more chapters done then I can move onto the third book. That is if anyone is interested then I'll post it here smile

Also, it is now known as 'The Coalition War Trilogy' with planned sub-chapters following the aftermath..

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Aliies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.