immortal hercules vs ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
this is bloodlusted civil war hercules
this is extremis ironman

Board Walker
No contest

jrodslam
I have a question. How good is Extremis Ironman's suit. In Civil War, Cap was pounding it to pieces.

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
this is bloodlusted civil war hercules
this is extremis ironman

herc

WorldWarHulk
Honey, you mean Hunkules!

mykke
poor ironman, hes a TINY bit outclassed :O

herc 10/10

tkitna
Hercules

TheEvilHex
ironman 9/10

His Airness
Hercules

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
ironman 9/10 Caw!

Stupid Rookie
immortal hercules should destroy Iron Man

Innerhype
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
immortal hercules should destroy Iron Man

How?

Iron Man has practically every advantage over Hercules, most of which by an extremely large margin.

Immortal Hercules never lays a hand on Iron Man and is just basically target practice.

SevenShackles
hercules with or without Thors hammer?
either way i side with herc but that would be an intersting thing to see.

Soljer
Why the hell would Hercules have Mjolnir?

Anyways....Hercules is IMMENSELY more powerful than Ironman.

However, he isn't as fast, nor can he fly....

This isn't gonna be nine or ten out of ten in either direction, in my humble opinion.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Soljer
Why the hell would Hercules have Mjolnir?

Anyways....Hercules is IMMENSELY more powerful than Ironman.

However, he isn't as fast, nor can he fly....

This isn't gonna be nine or ten out of ten in either direction, in my humble opinion.

Well i remember him in CivilWar smashing in that retard clone wtf thors head in with it either way just thought of it out of nowhere.. throw it at him or something, dont need to be the real deal to hurt like hell. just bein random.

Herc gets a hold of him probly can crack him out his shell life lobster if he is pissed.

golem370
Iron Man fought Sentry pretty well right? The reason Iron Man would win is because he as advanced weapons the ability to fly and Starks ability to out think Hercules.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Iron Man fought Sentry pretty well right? The reason Iron Man would win is because he as advanced weapons the ability to fly and Starks ability to out think Hercules.

He fought well but he never hurt Sentry.

IM is about the most resourceful earth based marvel hero ... he can come up with enough to make this a 50/50 match.

golem370
Even more so then say Reed Richards?

SevenShackles
Quick Question, how do you see these two compairing in Stamina?
who could out last who here if it came down to it.

CasanoVa
Iron Man puts up a good fight, especially post-extremis, but in the end I really can't see Tony having enough power to put him down for long enough. Also Herc's so badass he'd just peel the armour off him and lay the smackdown on him erm.

Herc 8/10

hunbu04
hercules has limitless stamina

golem370
Well If you go by there bio's Hercules has Godlike Stamina.

9 - Godlike: able to sustain almost indefinitely

Hercules- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hercules.html

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Even more so then say Reed Richards?

In the field with no extra prep time, yes ... Tony has far more options to work with.

SevenShackles
Then its safe to say its Herc will just keep coming at Ironman until he gives? someone else said before Ironman coldnt hurt sentry, Herc is on that level so isnt it really just a game of chase?

of course stark can outwit him but what could he really do to keep the big guy down, long enough to be considered a victory?

leonidas
this is really close. overall power advantage goes to herc, but a whopping versatility advantage to tony.

a toss-up, imo.

were a gun placed to my head and i was made to choose one for a single battle i'd take IM. erm

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Innerhype
How?

Iron Man has practically every advantage over Hercules, most of which by an extremely large margin.

Immortal Hercules never lays a hand on Iron Man and is just basically target practice.

Is Civil War Herc Immortal Herc? I thought not?

Herc fought Thor to a stalemate after literally weeks of fighting.

Does Immortal Herc have eye-beams? His stamina and durability create huge problems for IM. Not to mention his planet holding, Godzilla throwing strength, and excellent h2h skills.

olympian
Originally posted by Innerhype
How?

IM is not Superman.

They had a figth once and it basically went as IM taking Herc down over and over only for the Olympian to keep getting up more pissed than the last moment.

IM was literally by its own words, shitting on his armour. And the conclusion was like his Hulk win, puling a last desperate stunt to ko the Godling, only to be ko`ed as well.

I say IM has an edge allrigth, but only if he keeps the distance.

rotiart
In a strict hand to hand no chance iron man wins... but in the field... i can see it going 6/10 to iron man... iron man's hurt guys like hulk before...

Iron mans win against Sentry was pure PIS. Only by using C.L.O.C was iron man able to win. Up to that point he was getting pounded. Even at full burn with 3 panels ahead sentry caught up 2 panels later... and koed iron man.

If iron man could not fly i'd give 9/10 to herc... but since theres no stipulations.. does anyone know if herc has to breathe? cause a nice romp into the ocean or space would give iron man the definite advantage... sides that tony's suit could do what it did to captain america. in the civil war fight it knew all of caps moves before he did it. when cap trashed iron man, he had used a shield whatever device to nuke iron man's suit.... it was dirty.. but it had to be done.

i say 6/10 iron man. if he can hurt the hulk.. he can hurt hercules...

His Airness
Originally posted by rotiart
In a strict hand to hand no chance iron man wins... but in the field... i can see it going 6/10 to iron man... iron man's hurt guys like hulk before...

Iron mans win against Sentry was pure PIS. Only by using C.L.O.C was iron man able to win. Up to that point he was getting pounded. Even at full burn with 3 panels ahead sentry caught up 2 panels later... and koed iron man.

If iron man could not fly i'd give 9/10 to herc... but since theres no stipulations.. does anyone know if herc has to breathe? cause a nice romp into the ocean or space would give iron man the definite advantage... sides that tony's suit could do what it did to captain america. in the civil war fight it knew all of caps moves before he did it. when cap trashed iron man, he had used a shield whatever device to nuke iron man's suit.... it was dirty.. but it had to be done.

i say 6/10 iron man. if he can hurt the hulk.. he can hurt hercules...

In a h2h battle IM has no chance. Not only would he be out muscled but also out skilled. His versatility and ability to fly are what give him a chance at taking a few wins, otherwise Hercules would take this nearly every time.

Cap and Hercules are two totally different beings. For one it's pure speculation to assume that Iron Man knows all Herc's moves as he does Caps. Secondly even if Iron Man did know Hercules abilities he still may not be able to defend against it due to Hercules being immensely more powerful.

It's not whether or not Tony can hurt Hercules but that he can do so to the extent to ko him, something I doubt he can do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.