arishem the judge vs in betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
meh

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
meh

Arishem

guy222
Arishem

Arishem

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Arishem

Sidious asks u Guy222, how long before IB is murdered

guy222

Respecting Celestials for years, Sidious. Arishem gives the sign. Goodnite

LORDSIDIOUS01
Respecting Celestials for years, Sidious. Arishem gives the sign. Goodnite

bump

LORDSIDIOUS01

Inbetweener

thumb down

Mider999
inbetweener stalemated galactus once.........im going with him

Wonder Man
Inbetweener. He probabley created the Celestials.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man

I haven't heard that story. Arishem wins

Symmetric Chaos

Didn't Eternity do that?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Didn't Eternity do that?
Yup.That's right.

guy222
Didn't Eternity do that?

Did u look at the Celestials thread? I will ask u who created Eternity. Lastly, do u believe Celestials lived prior to 616.

Wonder Man
That was sorta my point. Inbetweener works with Eternity

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yup.That's right.

yes

guy222
That was sorta my point. Inbetweener works with Eternity

Master Order/Lord Chaos made IB.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Order/Lord Chaos made IB.

That is correct

King Kandy
In-Betweener summons arishem's opposing force... Only galactus is immune to that attack.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
In-Betweener summons arishem's opposing force... Only galactus is immune to that attack.

My friend, Arishem the Judge annihilates IB. Nothing he can do

King Kandy
My friend, Arishem the Judge annihilates IB. Nothing he can do
There are quite a few things he can do...

Summon Arishem's opposing force

Summon Death

Grow to Arishem's size and go all out

BFR Arishem to Chaos/Order realm

guy222
There are quite a few things he can do...

Summon Arishem's opposing force

Summon Death

Grow to Arishem's size and go all out

BFR Arishem to Chaos/Order realm

Cool. Celestial fan like me smile. Exitar arrives, its done. Hopefully, this isn't the IB who 'lost' to Galactus. When IB was empowered by LT, maybe. Death, the same one all powerful Beyonder killed. Order/Chaos best feat is when they helped Adam 'kill' Thanos. Arishem the Judge destroys IB. Exitar arrives, the code is given. Goodnite IB. KK, didn't IB 'lose' to Blink

Symmetric Chaos
Your genius is showing.

But you can't just throw Exitar into the fight.

Mider999
no offense guy222 but if someone just mentiones the celestials you suddenly think they take out everyone from galactus, eternity, to inbetweener.........give us a break already

guy222
Your genius is showing.

But you can't just throw Exitar into the fight.

I am ommipotent. Told u already laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
I am ommipotent. Told u already laughing out loud

Don't you mean omniscient?

Raz is omnipotent.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
no offense guy222 but if someone just mentiones the celestials you suddenly think they take out everyone from galactus, eternity, to inbetweener.........give us a break already

confused

None taken. Give u a break. Its Saturday. Fun time. Have fun with a comic book. I will ask u, how does the IB win

guy222
Don't you mean omniscient?

Raz is omnipotent.

Guy222 is all knowing laughing out loud

King Kandy
Cool. Celestial fan like me smile. Exitar arrives, its done.
No, because the thread is "arishem vs. In-Betweener". Not "Arishem and some buddies vs. In-Betweener."

Hopefully, this isn't the IB who 'lost' to Galactus.
You mean the IB who beat Galactus up and then got suprise attacked by his heralds? He could have even kept up the fight if not for Chaos/Order restraining him.

When IB was empowered by LT, maybe.
The empowerment, all it did was keep Chaos/Order from interfering.

Death, the same one all powerful Beyonder killed.
Yes... Your point?

Order/Chaos best feat is when they helped Adam 'kill' Thanos.
That feat does not exist...

Arishem the Judge destroys IB. Exitar arrives, the code is given. Goodnite IB.
Exitars not comming to do anything...

KK, didn't IB 'lose' to Blink
Yeah, he lost ON PURPOSE, so he coul make blink his replacement as Chaos/Orders servant... He's always trying to get someone else to do it.

guy222
No, because the thread is "arishem vs. In-Betweener". Not "Arishem and some buddies vs. In-Betweener."

You mean the IB who beat Galactus up and then got suprise attacked by his heralds? He could have even kept up the fight if not for Chaos/Order restraining him.

The empowerment, all it did was keep Chaos/Order from interfering.

Yes... Your point?

That feat does not exist...

Exitars not comming to do anything...

Yeah, he lost ON PURPOSE, so he coul make blink his replacement as Chaos/Orders servant... He's always trying to get someone else to do it.

KK, staying with Arishem. Simple. Everyone loses on purpose like Galactus. I know. Exitar arrives, it is over. That's how Celestials work. No excuse is given. When(Order/Chaos) they influenced Adam Warlock(Ultimate Avenger) turning Thanos to stone. Reference to Beyonder, he 'killed' Death. That's my point. Death never dies. I said that before. Granted, I agree with u, IB is powerful. BTW did a lil fencing today smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
KK, staying with Arishem. Simple. Everyone loses on purpose like Galactus. I know. Exitar arrives, it is over. That's how Celestials work. No excuse is given. When(Order/Chaos) they influenced Adam Warlock(Ultimate Avenger) turning Thanos to stone. Reference to Beyonder, he 'killed' Death. That's my point. Death never dies. I said that before. Granted, I agree with u, IB is powerful. BTW did a lil fencing today smile

Guy222 is probably the biggest LT/Celestial fan

King Kandy
The fight is JUST Arishem, Exitar has absolutely no relevance to this debate...

Obviously death CAN die, since Death's been killed...

Maybe Order/Chaos did make warlock into the ultimate avenger, but that's definatly not their greatest feat.

guy222
Guy222 is probably the biggest LT/Celestial fan

yes

Mider999
how does IB win easy he fought galactus and destroyed planets one one celestial whoever it is cannot beat galactus, if the celestials beside scather who is a representative of the true beyoners maybe, are so powerful how come the celestials where not the ones used in annihilation yet galactus was the one who if he died he'd create nother big bang.

guy222
how does IB win easy he fought galactus and destroyed planets one one celestial whoever it is cannot beat galactus, if the celestials beside scather who is a representative of the true beyoners maybe, are so powerful how come the celestials where not the ones used in annihilation yet galactus was the one who if he died he'd create nother big bang.

Hello. Why isn't Galactus fighting Tiamut in Eternals #6? Why didn't Galactus do anything when Scathan helped LT? Why was Galactus ignored when he petitioned LT? Come now. It is how the writer tells the story and editors approve.

King Kandy
Why didn't Galactus do anything when Scathan helped LT?
Why would he? Scathan is the strongest celestial and they were capable of taking care of it on their own...

Why was Galactus ignored when he petitioned LT?
Because only the one who petitioned for the ruling can reverse the ruling... Phoenix could show up and LT wouldn't budge the ruling one bit... Only Eternity or TOAA could reverse that ruling.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hello. Why isn't Galactus fighting Tiamut in Eternals #6? Why didn't Galactus do anything when Scathan helped LT? Why was Galactus ignored when he petitioned LT? Come now. It is how the writer tells the story and editors approve.

Guy, u make a point. I believe Celestials are above Galactus.

guy222
Why would he? Scathan is the strongest celestial and they were capable of taking care of it on their own...

Because only the one who petitioned for the ruling can reverse the ruling... Phoenix could show up and LT wouldn't budge the ruling one bit... Only Eternity or TOAA could reverse that ruling.

It was a good story with Scathan and LT. I believe Eternity is second to LT.

guy222
Guy, u make a point. I believe Celestials are above Galactus.

big grin

King Kandy
It was a good story with Scathan and LT. I believe Eternity is second to LT.
There are a lot of things between them...

Mad Jim Jaspers
The IG
Scathan
And others...

Mider999
why didnt LT help out in annihilation, why didnt LT help out during the time shuma gorath might have invaded earth i dont know buddy why dont you ask yourself those questions, why didnt he help when wanda was screwing up the omniverse

guy222

Mad Jim Jaspers
The IG
Scathan
And others...

Can u name a few more? LT is #1. Celestials are amazing. Eternity jobs, but. Never liked MJJ. Phoenix Force is a force. KK, have u heard of the Inifnity Union?

guy222
why didnt LT help out in annihilation, why didnt LT help out during the time shuma gorath might have invaded earth i dont know buddy why dont you ask yourself those questions, why didnt he help when wanda was screwing up the omniverse

This is Sunday. Fun time. LT is #1. He rules. Quicksilver helped Wanda start that silly wave. I read that also. Editors approve, Writers write. I send emails to Editors. Its all u do. smile

Mider999
umm he only told her what she could do he didnt have no power over the wave what the hell are you talking about now your just rambling your not making any sense or listing any feats that prove your right.

guy222
umm he only told her what she could do he didnt have no power over the wave what the hell are you talking about now your just rambling your not making any sense or listing any feats that prove your right.

I will tell u for the last time. Its Sunday. Fun time. I have the issues about the Chaos Wave.

Mider999
that doesnt give you an excuse to make assumptions and then pretend to debate.

LORDSIDIOUS01
that doesnt give you an excuse to make assumptions and then pretend to debate.

It appears he knows comics. I guess he's having fun. Meh

guy222
It appears he knows comics. I guess he's having fun. Meh

yes

celestialdemon

Mad Jim Jaspers
The IG
Scathan
And others...

Scathan is not between the LT and Eternity in power. Scathan is a Celestial. They are all beneath Eternity.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Scathan is not between the LT and Eternity in power. Scathan is a Celestial. They are all beneath Eternity.

He did help LT.

guy222
He did help LT.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy49-13.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.