Hey...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NSR
Hey peeps... I'm new
I've jus joined...
Well, I've been doin sigs for quite a while now but I tried to put some up and it said I'm anly allowed when I'm more "well known"

Anyways, check this one out...
Its one of my latest and favs

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/Prince_NSR/0000.gif

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/Prince_NSR/nsr.jpg

LifeInSepia
nice! what u running?

NSR
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
nice! what u running?

running?
eh?

LifeInSepia
what program u use? PS? GIMP? M$ Paint?

Raven Guardia
nice stuff smile I like the first one the best smile

melane
I like the second one..happy

NSR
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
what program u use? PS? GIMP? M$ Paint?

PS CS2

Swe_Bum
I like em both

Symmetric Chaos
Nice, but the scrolling text on the first looks odd.

melane
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nice, but the scrolling text on the first looks odd.
I kinda like the scroll

NSR
I hate this fukin website!!!!
so fukin boring and shit!!!!
No chat box, no good colour schemes....
Not allowed to post images until you are more "well known"...
The signature battle system sucks so bad....
Its jus so crap....
You're not even allowed to edit messages properly!!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/Prince_NSR/0.gif

Lana
Then leave if you dislike it so much.

NSR
I just think you should change it a lil for gods sake!
I mean you're not kiddin anyone cept yourself by sayin its such a great great site when its not..

Lana
No one's going to change anything when we've got one complaint of 100,000+ members, hate to tell you.

And if the site wasn't so great, then it wouldn't have so many members, and wouldn't be nearly 7 years old, and so on.

It IS primarily a movie site, after all.

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by NSR
Its jus so crap....

fail, leave, now.

Marko
ruUNIqBS9_c

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Marko
ruUNIqBS9_c

pwnd!

Lana
And as to why things are the way they are here...

- There's no chat box because this is a forum. Not a chat site. Not to mention that it's simply too large to run a chat...and most people probably wouldn't use it anyway.

- There's something like 6 colour schemes. That's more than most sites have. Also, unlike most forums, everything on here is created by hand by the admin.

- Can't post any sort of links until you're 'better known'. Or in other words, have 15 posts. 15 posts is a TINY number, considering how many people have tens of thousands of posts. This is to keep people from joining just to spam.

- The signature battle system is better than it is on most sites; at least this way we don't have people going to get their friends to vote for them. It's much more fair, and makes duels go much faster.

- And there's a limit on time to edit posts because people would post something bashing someone, and then edit after that person had seen it so they couldn't get in trouble.

So, there are reasons things are the way they are. Either deal with it, or go elsewhere.

Marko
Originally posted by Lana
And as to why things are the way they are here...

- There's no chat box because this is a forum. Not a chat site. Not to mention that it's simply too large to run a chat...and most people probably wouldn't use it anyway.

- There's something like 6 colour schemes. That's more than most sites have. Also, unlike most forums, everything on here is created by hand by the admin.

- Can't post any sort of links until you're 'better known'. Or in other words, have 15 posts. 15 posts is a TINY number, considering how many people have tens of thousands of posts. This is to keep people from joining just to spam.

- The signature battle system is better than it is on most sites; at least this way we don't have people going to get their friends to vote for them. It's much more fair, and makes duels go quickly.

- And there's a limit on time to edit posts because people would post something bashing someone, and then edit after that person had seen it so they couldn't get in trouble.

So, there are reasons things are the way they are. Either deal with it, or go elsewhere.

KMC FTW I love it here

LifeInSepia
KMC FTW I love it here

innit.

Bloigen
Originally posted by NSR
Its jus so crap....

herbeyes

masterkit
KMC FTW I love it here

precisely

Spidervlad
Ya!

I have 15225 posts Holy crapz, I never noticed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.