Chun Li and Mai Shiranui vs Vega and Lawrence Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

Both Chun Li and Mai never forgot the injuries that Vega and Lawrence Blood had deilvered to them (from their respective animes).

And now, the Wushu mistress and the Shiranui kunoichi team up to take on the two insane matadors in a 2-on-2 battle.

Remulous
Good bout, I'd put my money on the girls.

TricksterPriest
I'll agree for now. I think Blood brings down the guys team. Vega can beat either of the girls on their own, but I'm not sure Blood would win a rematch against Mai. Blood got beat by Andy........ laughing

Sado22
WHat?! this isn't a foursome! damn...and i had my hopes high sad

ahem...anyway.
the way i look at it:
Mai will bring down Chunli.
Blood will bring down Vega.
no matter how you look at it, its coming down to Vega VS Chunli in the end. IMO Vega can PWN mai with his eyes closed. she's airheaded and not even midtier in the KoF universe. that sucks.
at least Blood is hightier in the FF series (as much as i hate to admit it and as much LAME it sounds). till FF2, Lawrence was only second to Krauser (that is, untill Terry raped him). So at the VERY LEAST, Blood is decent. Mai plain sucks.
in the end its Vega VS Chunli. and I'll put my money on Chunli.
The girls take it 6/10.

Bloody SEXISM I TELL YA!!! mad

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.