thing vs sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who comes out on top.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
who comes out on top.

is this mr. sinister

carver9
yes it is

guy222
yes it is

thank u smile mr. sinister can win

StiltmanFTW
Essex easily, spite...

Mshinu
Poor Ben.. what did he do to deserve this? Not pretty at all sick

StiltmanFTW
He said "carver9" 3 times in front of a mirror at midnight.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Essex easily, spite...
thumb up

Parmaniac
What's so special about Mr. Sinister? Never really read stories with him but always liked to concept of the character.

carver9
Why are people bumping threads I created back in 2007.? It's the same 2 people that are doing it.

Parmaniac
It's your fanclub

leonidas
yeah, not ben.....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What's so special about Mr. Sinister? Never really read stories with him but always liked to concept of the character.

Just look at his powerset. More than enough to handle someone like Ben.

In fact, all he needs here is TP... his showing in X-Men and Spider-Man was pretty impressive, btw.

Dampyre
Sinister should win.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
What's so special about Mr. Sinister? Never really read stories with him but always liked to concept of the character. classically, he had: telepathy, being very apt at mind control; total contol over his cellular strucure for shapeshifiting, high end regeneration and superstrengh; energy blasts; telekinesis and teleportation (through gear and after his hqs were destroyed he couldn't teleport anymore). newer incarnations incorporating phalanx tissue have formed a massive army of clones.

DarkSaint85
Phalanx? Or Celestial?

Parmaniac
Sounds like spite, this guy doesn't stand a chance against the blue eyed clobberer.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Phalanx? Or Celestial? IIRC it was the phallanx, once he got that down, he set about his dreaming celestial shenanigans. on a related note, this thread is retarded spite, carver what the hell were you thinking?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
IIRC it was the phallanx, once he got that down, he set about his dreaming celestial shenanigans. on a related note, this thread is retarded spite, carver what the hell were you thinking? Oxymoron

Branlor Swift
Whoever made this thread is a huge creep.

psycho gundam
^ death by exile

Tony Stark
Ben rocks his world

KingD19
I remember Colossus was thrashing Sinister's Acolyte's when they were looking for Hope. Then Sinister touched him, and he went brain dead. Just stopped in the middle of whooping all their asses.

Mshinu
There is some evidence that Essex can teleport under his own power:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65096/1266288-sinport2_super.jpg

Also he is able to phase trough things:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65096/1266279-sinphase_super.jpg
The girl is quite dead.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus knocked Sinister around and was choking him to death before being talked out of it in "Bloodlines"

While Piotr is now a few notches above Ben, I think he's still capable of dishing it out to Sinister in a similar fashion.

Even so,

Sinister 6.5/10

No sweep, no stomp

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Colossus knocked Sinister around and was choking him to death before being talked out of it in "Bloodlines"

While Piotr is now a few notches above Ben, I think he's still capable of dishing it out to Sinister in a similar fashion.

Even so,

Sinister 6.5/10

No sweep, no stomp
Anyone choking Sinister doesn't make any sense unless Sinister's powers were diminished.

Sinister stomps.

-Pr-
While it was nice to see Colossus doing so well against Sinister, I can't think that it's anything other than an outlier. Sinister should be too much for anyone around Colossus level, and that includes Thing.

carver9
Colossus is an underestimated beast.

-Pr-
Colossus is an underestimated beast.

...Huh?

carver9
His showings are near top tier. He's amazing.

-Pr-
His showings are near top tier. He's amazing.

lol okay...

He's a solid brick, yeah. He's still outmatched by Sinister though.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol okay...

He's a solid brick, yeah. He's still outmatched by Sinister though.

Sinister versatility gives him the edge and the only thing in his arsenal that can drop him is TP. This fight is far away from being easy.

-Pr-
Sinister versatility gives him the edge and the only thing in his arsenal that can drop him is TP. This right is far away from being easy.

Molecular control. Telekinesis. High level TP. Teleportation. Energy blasts. Colossus doesn't have an answer for most of what Sinister is packing. Neither does Thing.

carver9
Molecular control. Telekinesis. High level TP. Teleportation. Energy blasts. Colossus doesn't have an answer for most of what Sinister is packing. Neither does Thing.

I agree...Thing nor Colossus would win but out of everything you've named, the only thing that makes a difference against Colossus is his TP, everything else, Colossus would bust through it. I can't think of a time where BIG C was dominated in a fight.

-Pr-
I agree...Thing nor Colossus would win but out of everything you've named, the only thing that makes a difference against Colossus is his TP, everything else, Colossus would bust through it. I can't think of a time where BIG C was dominated in a fight.

Until it suits you in a forum argument, I'm sure.

Mindset
Pr, give the wee lad a chance.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Pr, give the wee lad a chance.

This'll be chance number... 4365.

Mindset
All we can do is teach him right from wrong and hope he turns out a good man.

-Pr-
I think we're too late.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm@ carver

Originally posted by Mshinu
Also he is able to phase trough things:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65096/1266279-sinphase_super.jpg
The girl is quite dead.

I didn't read this story, but are you sure it was phasing? Looks kinda like he could've burned a hole in her skull. In the last panel there's no wound, but maybe it's blocked out by the energy from Sinister's fingers.

KingD19
It looks like the same energy he used on Mikhail. Doubtful it's phasing. Maybe he TP'd her to death or teleported out a portion of her brain?

StiltmanFTW
^ He used some similar ability in Messiah Complex, didn't he?

KingD19
I believe so.

Bentley
Ben mindrapes Sinister.

StiltmanFTW
And then Kang appears out of nowhere and they make out roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
^ He used some similar ability in Messiah Complex, didn't he?

On Colossus when he wiped his mind?

StiltmanFTW
On Colossus when he wiped his mind?

Yeah.

He also poked him with two fingers, iirc (no homo).

KingD19
Yeah. That was the incident I was referencing earlier. Colossus was stomping Frenzy and the rest of those Acolytes, then Sinister showed up, touched his forehead and Colossus froze. Then he fell over the they started beating up on him.

-Pr-
Yeah.

He also poked him with two fingers, iirc (no homo).

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. That was the incident I was referencing earlier. Colossus was stomping Frenzy and the rest of those Acolytes, then Sinister showed up, touched his forehead and Colossus froze. Then he fell over the they started beating up on him.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

Even so,

Sinister 6.5/10

No sweep, no stomp

"While Piotr is now a few notches above Ben" laughing

There's my laugh for the day... Thank you

Piotr had to go Colossalnaut to truly be in Ben's class.

-Pr-
No, he was already in Ben's class. As Colossusnaut, he was well above it.

StiltmanFTW
No, he was already in Ben's class. As Colossusnaut, he was well above it.

thumb up

No, he was already in Ben's class. As Colossusnaut, he was well above it. yes, colossonaut would stomp ben

Tony Stark
The only reason he won in AvX was that he took Ben into the blue area of the moon where Ben couldn't breathe.

-Pr-
Being much stronger and much more durable helped.

KingD19
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The only reason he won in AvX was that he took Ben into the blue area of the moon where Ben couldn't breathe.

The Blue Area of the moon is the only part of the moon where you can breathe. It's where the InHumans live. He took him out of it so he could beat him without hurting him. Let him pass out, drag him back.

Because every. Single. Time. Colossus fought somebody, the temptation to turn Juggernaut and murder them(which he could have done to everyone he fought) got higher. He even warned people that fighting him was bad because controlling his murderous urges was incredibly difficult. If he'd fought Ben for real, he would have died unless someone was around to stop Colossus from beating him to death. Because it was obvious his hits were doing nothing to Pete but registering that he was indeed fighting someone.

And this is all before unleashing his literal inner demon. If that thing got loose, we'd have orange rocks scattered all over.

Originally posted by Tony Stark
The only reason he won in AvX was that he took Ben into the blue area of the moon where Ben couldn't breathe. he also beat worthy cain and trashed the rulk before allowing him to beat him.

ThereIsHope
Nice

Tony Stark
Originally posted by KingD19
The Blue Area of the moon is the only part of the moon where you can breathe. It's where the InHumans live. He took him out of it so he could beat him without hurting him. Let him pass out, drag him back.

Because every. Single. Time. Colossus fought somebody, the temptation to turn Juggernaut and murder them(which he could have done to everyone he fought) got higher. He even warned people that fighting him was bad because controlling his murderous urges was incredibly difficult. If he'd fought Ben for real, he would have died unless someone was around to stop Colossus from beating him to death. Because it was obvious his hits were doing nothing to Pete but registering that he was indeed fighting someone.

And this is all before unleashing his literal inner demon. If that thing got loose, we'd have orange rocks scattered all over.

My bad... I thought I said out out of the blue area so Ben couldn't breathe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eg73yYvjrs

ThereIsHope
Sinister needs his own mini

KingD19
Ben was no match for Colossalnaut, and he's lucky, like Spidey and War Machine and Rulk to have survived the encounter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.