Count Neferia vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in the city.....

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Fights in the city.....

CN

guy222
bumprav

Knowsbleed33
Leaning toward Black Adam.

CaptainStoic
Strengthwise they seem about equal, but Nefaria has that laser vision. I guess it depends on whoever is the better, high speed martial artist.

The Illuminati
The Count.

Spite.

llagrok
Spite, how?

We both have them on Mid herald.

cmack
black adam
ww3 showings put him above imho

llagrok
He was empowered during WW3.

cmack
Originally posted by llagrok
He was empowered during WW3. so we talkin about a weaker version? what is his average powerset then

Faceman
He was empowered during WW3.

Wouldn't that be fair, since the Count was a able to steam roll a team of Avengers ? Besides Nefaria can empower himself to insane levels as well.....

llagrok
Originally posted by Faceman
Wouldn't that be fair, since the Count was a able to steam roll a team of Avengers ? Besides Nefaria can empower himself to insane levels as well.....

Nefaria empowers himself, see the difference?

Faceman
Nefaria empowers himself, see the difference?

So WW3 Adam is allowed for this fight.

llagrok
Black Adam wins hard then big grin

Batman-Prime
WW3 BA is insane, an madman, crazy, nuts, and I can't see him loosing to CN. I would rather face WWH then WW3 BA, at least my death would be quick.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WW3 BA is insane, an madman, crazy, nuts, and I can't see him loosing to CN. I would rather face WWH then WW3 BA, at least my death would be quick.....

I'd rather face Hulk ... since he didn't actually kill anyone.

stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'd rather face Hulk ... since he didn't actually kill anyone.

stick out tongue

Do you think that no one died as he became the World Breaker? big grin

Scoobless
No reported deaths .... and that part wasn't really his fault anyway, he can't help random power fluctuations/mutations (or whatever it was)

llagrok
He could stay the **** away though.

Scoobless
He could stay the **** away though.

So anyone who develops powers in comics should immediately banish themselves on the offchance that their power(s) might one day flare out of control?

Wouldn't really have helped either way considering the range of the destruction depicted.

llagrok
So anyone who develops powers in comics should immediately banish themselves on the offchance that their power(s) might one day flare out of control?

Wouldn't really have helped either way considering the range of the destruction depicted.

They shouldn't declare all out war on people trying to help them.

Scoobless
Help them by blasting them into space against their will? with friends like those....

erm

Marvelknight
Count Neferia ftw.

llagrok
Help them by blasting them into space against their will? with friends like those....

erm

Friends who have already spent countless hours trying to cure him and stood up for him through better or worse in the past.

He's not even blaming them for shooting him into space, but for supposedly blowing up "his" planet. What a retard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.