Mephisto vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Mephisto gets so little credit in Marvel. I think this would be a good fight.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Mephisto gets so little credit in Marvel. I think this would be a good fight.

Mephisto wins. He's older smile

Wonder Man
He must have so much info on the people of marvel. Imagin what he could do to one of em if he wanted to.

Symmetric Chaos
Meph wins

Wonder Man
Plus Thanos may be tough but i don't know how well he stands up to evil spells and stuff.

Symmetric Chaos
Plus Thanos may be tough but i don't know how well he stands up to evil spells and stuff.

I believe Thanos can stand up to magic just not on Meph's level.

Wonder Man
Does anyone else fig. that Mephisto can toe stomp Thanos but good.

juggernaut66666
Mephisto.
He is one of the most underrated characters on KMC.

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvs116ns4.jpg

Bouboumaster
In his realm: Mephisto
If not: Thanos

Thanos outsmart him. Plus, he have the potential to do good in the realm of Mephisto.

Priest
Mephisto anywhere

Wonder Man
I look at it this way. Mephisto stays in his realm to gain power day by day. every day hes there he gets more powerful. he doesn't lose power out of his realm though. Once hes got you there though your in trouble.

King Kandy
I look at it this way. Mephisto stays in his realm to gain power day by day. every day hes there he gets more powerful. he doesn't lose power out of his realm though. Once hes got you there though your in trouble.
...Yes, that's a way to interpret that... Except that we KNOW that he's stronger in his realm, and that has been shown many times.

boriquaking55
Mephisto - he needs to be written better.

xmeat
thanos only beat mephist when he hade the infinity gauntlet.

Bouboumaster
Galactus pwnz Mephisto... no?

xmeat
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus pwnz Mephisto... no? galactus pwns thanos too

Bouboumaster
Yeah, but if Galactus do that to Mephisto in his realm, why Thanos souldn't be able to beat the crap out of him outside his realm?

And in the realm of Mephisto, Thanos, with the good equipment, sould be able to give a good fight... nah?

Utrigita
No thanos simply doesn't possesses the power that Galactus did to rival Mephisto in his own realm.

Bouboumaster
But outside his realm?

bigbran
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
But outside his realm? Thanos wins.

Mephisto has been outpowered by Surfer outside his realm.

celestialdemon
Mephisto has been beaten by Warlock in his own realm. But I would still give him the advantage in his own realm. Outside, Thanos wins. Mephisto was scared of Thanos at the end of the Infinity War.

seaapple
Great scan!

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Mephisto.
He is one of the most underrated characters on KMC.

http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvs116ns4.jpg

guy222
mephisto

The Great Galen
Mephisto is a lower abstract being...Thanos is a lower skyfather being who couldn't even scratch Odin or Tyrant. Thanos loses 10000/10

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

llagrok
Didn't the Black Panther one shot Mephisto outside his own realm?

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Mephisto is a lower abstract being...Thanos is a lower skyfather being who couldn't even scratch Odin or Tyrant. Thanos loses 10000/10 Surfer can defeat Mephisto while Surfer cant scratch Odin or beat Thanos.

Avlon
Mephisto ftw.

guy222
thumb up

TrollDog
Mephisto's weak ass outside of his realm, Thanos can beat him.

Ouallada
Originally posted by TrollDog
Mephisto's weak ass outside of his realm, Thanos can beat him.

Thanos can beat him via some plothole or device, but barring PIS (black panther) or an extenuating characteristic that Thanos possesses (surfer's soul), Meph takes this 99/100.

lannfear
Mighty Red ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.