Pitt vs Ultimate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

jasofisc
well Pitt's powers has to deal with the other guys aggresttion (kind of like a reverse hulk) So if Ultimate colossus can keep his anger to a minimum he can win. either way though it's going to be a hard fought battle.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Who wins?

Ult Colossus

Bol Gath
the best strength feat he has is stopping that train and I don't think that's enough to beat someone like Pitt who was slugging it out with 616 Hulk in the crossover.

But Ult colossus is a beast nonetheless. Imagine, a single train cart weighs somewhere between 40-50 tons and if I remember it correctly that was 9 carts. Now imagine 360 - 450 tons coming at a speed a bit over 100km/h, that's a lot to stop like he did.

But Pitt should win if you base him on the cross over with Hulk.

snoopdogg
Actually Colossus' best feat imo. is overpowering Magnetos grip on him. Magneto held over 100 Sentinels effortlessly in the air. And lifting the Sub. from the bottom of the Ocean wasn't too shabby either. I don't know what it weighed but it was thousands of tons.

Bol Gath
oh forgot about the magneto thing, yeah that's probably a better strength feat then the train incident. But stopping a train like that is definitely harder than the submarine feat.

I work at a train yard in Stockholm (in Sweden). And it's not pretty when they are cleaning the trains after someone jumped in front of it or after a moose got the bright idea to walk along the tracks.
Ugh I remember this summer a train had hit a moose and then kept going until it came to the train yard. 5 hours in over 30 degrees Celsius

snoopdogg
Well stopping a 400 ton object coming at 100km/h is gonna be tough. He didn't even move either.

Bol Gath
yeah and 100km/h is just an estimate since it looks like an old train not a high speed one.

In fact the it should be way Moore than 400 tons since the old train carts weighs a lot Moore than the never ones. It should be somewhere between 50-60 tons a cart plus the locomotive (<--spelling?) which weighs in at around 90 tons

snoopdogg
The submarine feat though he had to walk with the object all the way back to shore underwater. It was so far down the Russians could not get their subs down far enough to get to it. Either way they are some bad@ss feats.

Bol Gath
true. As I said he's a beast, i rank him higher than regular Collosus.

jgiant
Pitt wins this one, wat is collosus gunna do to Pitt, overpower him, outlast him, pitt has just as much strength as him if not more, is more aggressive by far, and his durablity is the same and has more stamina probably, im gunna make a respect thread for pitt soon, he is an animal.

Redatom65
Pitt urinates on the tin can he just killed and flushes whatever's left

no

jgiant
check out some pitt feats, i'll have more on the way...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/442888_1-pitt-respect-the-creed-hybrid-prince

jgiant
Originally posted by jasofisc
well Pitt's powers has to deal with the other guys aggresttion (kind of like a reverse hulk) So if Ultimate colossus can keep his anger to a minimum he can win. either way though it's going to be a hard fought battle. Originally posted by jasofisc
well Pitt's powers has to deal with the other guys aggresttion (kind of like a reverse hulk) So if Ultimate colossus can keep his anger to a minimum he can win. either way though it's going to be a hard fought battle. Alot of people have this assumption, but it was never stated that he gets stronger, he locks on to his opponents un-natural aggression and uses it against them, thats all. He also treats pain as a stimulant so the more he gets hurt the harder he fights.

Wolverine2006
Pitt would annihilate Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.