Daredevil vs Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I think it's a good fight.

Things people underrate DD about: He IS Superhuman!

His super human strength (He's flipped a limo with people in it)
Super Speed (bats away bullets and even chases them down)
Superhuman agility (he's better than cap. He IS superhuman in agility)

DigiMark007
I don't know a ton about Karnak, but doesn't he still curbstomp DD? I realize Matt isn't chopped liver, but meh...

long pig
I'd say they are even physically.

Karnak's power is to see weakspots, but DD's power allows him to see weakspots as well.

tkitna
Karnak should win but DD sells books.

jrodslam
Can someone post some Karnak feats?

And does it take some time to find the weakness or is it instant?

long pig
J, do you have the scan where DD walks up and flips the limo? How strong must you be to be able to pick up a limo?

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
J, do you have the scan where DD walks up and flips the limo? How strong must you be to be able to pick up a limo?

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8590/daredevilv2042089gpis8.th.jpghttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4827/daredevilv2042092occu4.th.jpghttp://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5509/daredevilv204210uz3.th.jpg

Well a limo weighs about 2,600 lbs and has a maximum load of 8,000 lbs. Thats pretty impressive imo and takes a bit of strength.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jrodslam
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5509/daredevilv204210uz3.th.jpg

What's with the constant beaver impersonation that Daredevil has going on? hmm

jrodslam
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
What's with the constant beaver impersonation that Daredevil has going on? hmm

Lol. Beats me.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
I think it's a good fight.

Things people underrate DD about: He IS Superhuman!

His super human strength (He's flipped a limo with people in it)
Super Speed (bats away bullets and even chases them down)
Superhuman agility (he's better than cap. He IS superhuman in agility)

DD wins

Hercules
Its a very good strength feat but not really superhuman, he flipped it, he didn't lift the whole thing off the ground, for his size its very, very impressive.

But I would wager a lot of pro strongmen could do the same, granted they would probably weigh almost twice as much as DD though.

I have a feeling that Karnak and DD have fought, I know they worked together in DD's title as I have the issues somewhere.

Can't remember if they fought though.

Karnak hits harder though, DD Is quite a bit faster, both are extremly talented martial artists, DD's senses also give him an edge.

Seriously there is not much in this at all, I don't know who would take the majority and I'm tempted to say stalemate.

Edit: incidently the curb weight of a Lincoln Town Car Limo is 4502 lbs BEFORE conversion.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Hercules
Its a very good strength feat but not really superhuman, he flipped it, he didn't lift the whole thing off the ground, for his size its very, very impressive.

But I would wager a lot of pro strongmen could do the same, granted they would probably weigh almost twice as much as DD though.

I agree with that, it is very very impressive, but I do believe A strongman could do the same.

Physically, Karnak is DD superior aside maybe agility, but DD does has his radar sense that makes up for it.

This could go either way but I'm inclined to say DD for the majority, just because it would prove to be quite difficult to land a blow on him.

guy222
bumprav

Juk3n
Thats a hell of a strength showing for a lean guy like DD.

He gains +2 cool points for that.

llagrok
Karnak

People can claim that humans don't have weak spots all they want, but that won't explain the single weak spot he found in the Hulk and Gorgon.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I agree with that, it is very very impressive, but I do believe A strongman could do the same.

Physically, Karnak is DD superior aside maybe agility, but DD does has his radar sense that makes up for it.

This could go either way but I'm inclined to say DD for the majority, just because it would prove to be quite difficult to land a blow on him.

golem370
A fullsize Cadillac and Lincoln Towncar alone weight 4000lbs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.