Captain Atom v.s Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Captain Marvel v.s Captain Atom

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
Captain Marvel v.s Captain Atom

Capt Atom smile

Redatom65
Captain Atom has the edge here yes Unless of course it was crazy genis, but it ain't

xmeat
genis 10/10

Redatom65
laughing

He's mad about everyone saying Hulk loses to Captain Atom

laughing out loud

xmeat
laughing

He's mad about everyone saying Hulk loses to Captain Atom

laughing out loud NAH IM PREETY SURE HULK COULD BEAT ATOM BUT I STILL THINK GENIS WINS DIDN'T HULK FIGHT GENIS.

Symmetric Chaos
I think xmeat's bitter tears of rage have fried his keyboard so its stuck on CapsLock.

Who's with me?

Redatom65
yes Hulk fought genis, might I add didn't do a very good job at it.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I think xmeat's bitter tears of rage have fried his keyboard so its stuck on CapsLock.

Who's with me?

thumb up

Big Sexy
depends on the versions

xmeat
yes Hulk fought genis, might I add didn't do a very good job at it. GO TO THE RESPECT THREAD SURE LOOKED LIKE A GOOD FIGHT TO ME.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Big Sexy
depends on the versions

Current Monarch Atom v.s VOl. 3 Genis.

Will xmeat ever stop talking in caps? xmeat I own the issue. it's Captain marvel vol. 3 issue 2 and 3. Keeping in mind this is when genis was just taking up the mantle of "Captain marvel" god xmeat pick up a book

Symmetric Chaos
Will xmeat ever stop talking in caps?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I explained that already.

"Xmeat's bitter tears of rage have fried his keyboard so its stuck on CapsLock" - SC

Big Sexy
Current Monarch Atom v.s VOl. 3 Genis.

Will xmeat ever stop talking in caps? xmeat I own the issue. it's Captain marvel vol. 3 issue 2 and 3. Keeping in mind this is when genis was just taking up the mantle of "Captain marvel" god xmeat pick up a book The CA. I find both to be rather similar in that at peak both can destroy a universe.

xmeat
WHATS WRONG WITH TALKING IN CAPS.
ALSO IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE SINCE SENTRY BESTED HIM AND SENTRY CANT BEAT HULK.

Redatom65
o wow. Actually it was a stalemate. Also under Fabian Nicieza. you need to take note of the writers. he had the son of Mar-vell beg for his life. something he never did. Bad writing. And second. how can't the sentry beat the hulk. Just as strong. And alot faster and smarter.

xmeat
o wow. Actually it was a stalemate. Also under Fabian Nicieza. you need to take note of the writers. he had the son of Mar-vell beg for his life. something he never did. Bad writing. And second. how can't the sentry beat the hulk. Just as strong. And alot faster and smarter. UNTIL SENTRY BEAT PEOPLE HULK HAS I'LL PUT HIS HYPE ASS OVER HULK.

Redatom65
I think Sentry is over hyped. i said that how many times. But regardless he's just superior in almost everyway to the hulk except in maybe strength. It's almost like when people prove you wrong you call them a fanboy and throw a fit

xmeat
I think Sentry is over hyped. i said that how many times. But regardless he's just superior in almost everyway to the hulk except in maybe strength. It's almost like when people prove you wrong you call them a fanboy and throw a fit WHAT YOUR GONNA THROW THE SAME SPEEDBLITZ BS WHEN SENTRY FIGHTS GLADIATOR,ABOMINATION, THOR, AND JUGGERNAUT THEN WE'LL TALK.

Redatom65
i wanted to see sentry fight thor in civil war sad

But when we see spidemran knock out sentry, we'll talk smile

And why are you straining so off topic?

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
UNTIL SENTRY BEAT PEOPLE HULK HAS I'LL PUT HIS HYPE ASS OVER HULK. Remember when AM absorbed Hulk's powers like nothing?

He tried it to Sentry (not holding back), and he got popped like a pimple.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
WHAT YOUR GONNA THROW THE SAME SPEEDBLITZ BS WHEN SENTRY FIGHTS GLADIATOR,ABOMINATION, THOR, AND JUGGERNAUT THEN WE'LL TALK. He has been around for like 3 years (technically 7).
Hulk has been around for many years, and has an ongoing comic.

Do you really think that Sentry will have as many feats?

Also, Sentry one-shotted Attuma, who gives Namor problems, who has knocked out Hulk... twice!

Redatom65
Originally posted by bigbran
He has been around for like 3 years (technically 7).
Hulk has been around for many years, and has an ongoing comic.

Do you really think that Sentry will have as many feats?

Also, Sentry one-shotted Attuma, who gives Namor problems, who has knocked out Hulk... twice!

xmeat just got faced by a care bear cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.