Graviton Vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
The Gravity force vs. The Electromagnetic force!

King Kandy
Anyone?

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Anyone?

Graviton

ashroro
Graviton. Graviton was making blackholes/wormholes way before magneto ever thought about doing it. Then he made several at one time. Plus, he was shown in one issue to warp space and matter around him. He also can "teleport" via gravity shunts. Graviton once lifted and maintained several major cities all around the globe all at once.

King Kandy
Originally posted by ashroro
Graviton. Graviton was making blackholes/wormholes way before magneto ever thought about doing it. Then he made several at one time. Plus, he was shown in one issue to warp space and matter around him. He also can "teleport" via gravity shunts. Graviton once lifted and maintained several major cities all around the globe all at once.
Impressive stuff...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Gravity force vs. The Electromagnetic force!

In this match up EM wins.

Do you have a bio for Graviton though?

Scoobless
Graviton has shown more power than Magneto.

Swanky-Tuna
This has been done at least once.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332083

But I remember one where I posted something to the effect about this being purely a quick draw match. Both of them can easily rend a human body and the only way it'd come down to power is if one or both defended, possibly while attacking.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
This has been done at least once.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=332083

But I remember one where I posted something to the effect about this being purely a quick draw match. Both of them can easily rend a human body and the only way it'd come down to power is if one or both defended, possibly while attacking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.