Wildcats Vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Spartan 3.0
Grifter
Mr. Majestic
Warblade
Zealot
Voodoo
Ladytron
Maul

vs

Wonder Woman
Superman
Batman
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Green Arrow

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Spartan 3.0
Grifter
Mr. Majestic
Warblade
Zealot
Voodoo
Ladytron
Maul

vs

Wonder Woman
Superman
Batman
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Green Arrow

Who is Maul?

DigiMark007
I don't read Wildcats specifically, but I'm familiar enough with them to know that they're in a lot of trouble in this fight.

Majestic and maybe Spartan (depends on the version) are about the only 2 able to hang with any of the JLA's big hitters.

And to answer your question guy, Maul is a Solomon Grundy-esque brawler that loses intelligence as he grows bigger/stronger. So he can be a genius-wimp or a mindless-brute. Either way, he's out of his league.

I always associate the Wildcats with The Outsiders....so that might be a good DC comparison (you'd probably have to take Majestic out to make it more even).

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I don't read Wildcats specifically, but I'm familiar enough with them to know that they're in a lot of trouble in this fight.

Majestic and maybe Spartan (depends on the version) are about the only 2 able to hang with any of the JLA's big hitters.

And to answer your question guy, Maul is a Solomon Grundy-esque brawler that loses intelligence as he grows bigger/stronger. So he can be a genius-wimp or a mindless-brute. Either way, he's out of his league.

I always associate the Wildcats with The Outsiders....so that might be a good DC comparison (you'd probably have to take Majestic out to make it more even).

Thanks, Digi. I will re read my Wildcats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Thanks, Digi. I will re read my Wildcats.

They already fought in a cross over. The wild cats were outmatched at every turn. Zealot and WW was very fun. Batman and grifter was fun. Majestic and superman just beat each other senseless.

guy222
http://i112.imagethrust.com/t/934654/dw03012.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.