Meta Ridley vs. Giga Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kero_Co
They'll fight in the amusement park of Isle Delfino.

MetaHybrid
Easily Meta Ridely.

TricksterPriest
What he said. Ridley is not only faster, he's also got some serious assault weaponry.

TricksterPriest
stupid lag.

MadMel
laughing out loud

beta ray bob
ridley, but only because giga bowser is only in one game, a game that has no canon story

MadMel
hes been in more than 1 roll eyes (sarcastic)

beta ray bob
how many then? shifty

MadMel
ass stick out tongue
i dunno
but i swear hes been in more than 1..

blind faith
Originally posted by beta ray bob
ridley, but only because giga bowser is only in one game, a game that has no canon story EDIT: I need to logg out more often

IceJaw
Originally posted by beta ray bob
ridley, but only because giga bowser is only in one game, a game that has no canon story Zomfg, you're catching on. haermm

MadMel
omg!!!!

ESB -1138
Giga Bowser was only in SSBM and you really can't judge his strength or power all that well. Heck my friend had trouble beating him as Ganondorf and I took Giga Bowser down with one hit as Jigglypuff.

Darkstorm Zero
Only proves that Giga is weak against certain singing pokemon :sly:

MetaHybrid
I think that if either character were to be put into the others game. (Meta Ridely in SSBM or Giga Bowser in Metroid Prime) Then it probably would be a devesating match. Now MR still has the flight advantage, but if GB can bring him down by malfunctioning his wings like Samus did, then I think Giga Bowser would win . GB is most defenitly strong so I don't think MR would last long against him.

So yeah. MR doesn't win easily, and maybe won't win.

Violent2Dope
GB is one of the weakest and easiest things to beat in that game. In the fight where you fight Ganondorf, Mew2, and GB, he was always the one to die 1st. He's so freakin big and slow every attack pretty much always hits him.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
GB is one of the weakest and easiest things to beat in that game. In the fight where you fight Ganondorf, Mew2, and GB, he was always the one to die 1st. He's so freakin big and slow every attack pretty much always hits him.

You CANNOT judge Giga Bowser's strength based on gameplay within SSBM. Mewtwo and Ganondorf can push him over the edge just by walking into him slowly. I doubt either of them would knock something THAT BIG off a cliff just by slowly walking.

And there's also the balance feature of the game. Are you to tell me that Pichu can defeat Mewtwo? Heck they called Mewtwo the world's strongest pokemon (expect for Mew) and yet I took down Mewtwo with Jigglypuff and Pichu in a few seconds. I guess Pichu can easily defeat Mewtwo even though you see Mewtwo stop Charizard's flame thrower with little ease and even reflected Graidos's hyper beam and nuked a lab with ease.

judgement hand
*snicker*snicker*

Violent2Dope
Pichu was a horrible addition to ssbm. I do see your point. But Ridley could just stay out of range and cluster bomb him and either way hed still be dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.