Composite Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Composite Superman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_Superman

vs

Composite JLU (only conting JLU members not the quest heros)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Characters_appearing_in_Justice_League_Unlimited#F
ull_Roster

vs

Composite X-Factor II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_teams#X-Factor

So who will win this this?

Hercules
Composite JLU, there seems to be more members than in the composite Superman, plus Superman, Wonderwoman and MM, the three of those combined is pretty much unbeatable before you add Supergirl, Steel and the rest of the gang.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Composite JLU, there seems to be more members than in the composite Superman, plus Superman, Wonderwoman and MM, the three of those combined is pretty much unbeatable before you add Supergirl, Steel and the rest of the gang.

XFactor II has MultipleMan and Sabretooth so not only will the physical damage that is dealt not do lasting damage but it could make things worse.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Composite Superman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_Superman

vs

Composite JLU (only conting JLU members not the quest heros)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Characters_appearing_in_Justice_League_Unlimited#F
ull_Roster

vs

Composite X-Factor II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_teams#X-Factor

So who will win this this?

Good one. You know I like mutants. That's my final choice

grey fox
Are we forgetting that composite Supes is THREE times as strong as pre-crisis Supes . With the H2H skills of pre-crisis KK whom was even better then his current incarnation.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Are we forgetting that composite Supes is THREE times as strong as pre-crisis Supes . With the H2H skills of pre-crisis KK whom was even better then his current incarnation.

Composite JLU would be even stronger than that thanks to the greater number of superstrong people in it.

The Composite XFactorII is almost untouchable physicaly thanks to Random's powers.

Symmetric Chaos
bump

This is a better fight than it seems smile

inamilist
bump

This is a better fight than it seems smile

indeed

to many powers flying around for me to make any real guesses outside of "superman always wins". It would be a very interesting fight...

Hercules
XFactor II has MultipleMan and Sabretooth so not only will the physical damage that is dealt not do lasting damage but it could make things worse.

I still pick JLU! stick out tongue

Sorry that was very immature let me put it another way....Nah, nah, nah, nah NAH, You can't make me pick X factor! big grin

Symmetric Chaos
I still pick JLU! stick out tongue

Sorry that was very immature let me put it another way....Nah, nah, nah, nah NAH, You can't make me pick X factor! big grin

OK

They still have Greystone's power to make them almost invulnerable, many healing factos and Forge's genius to help them make the best use of all of thier power . . . doped

Hercules
Yeah but I'm taking this straight out of the Xmeat school of debating, so my rebutt is.

FANBOY! big grin

Seriously, there are too many variables for me to truly pick a winner, when you start combining that many powers, my mind begins to boggle.

I only said JLU because of the size of the JLU, I couldn't even begin to caculate what any of the composites would be capable of, except I'm pretty sure they would destroy the earth during the fight.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah but I'm taking this straight out of the Xmeat school of debating, so my rebutt is.

FANBOY! big grin

Seriously, there are too many variables for me to truly pick a winner, when you start combining that many powers, my mind begins to boggle.

I'm just thowing around ways for one team to win and trying to figure out if the others have a counter for it.

I only said JLU because of the size of the JLU, I couldn't even begin to caculate what any of the composites would be capable of, except I'm pretty sure they would destroy the earth during the fight.

yes

Brian Oswald
Strong Guy's powers would take X-Factor out quickly, the other teams could easily overload him with a few good hits.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Strong Guy's powers would take X-Factor out quickly, the other teams could easily overload him with a few good hits.

Those hits will go into making clones and a constant stream of energy blasts wink

Brian Oswald
Those hits will go into making clones and a constant stream of energy blasts wink so many things to consider messed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Composite Superman has the powers of Precrisis Legion. He wins.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
so many things to consider messed

So don't consider them.

Pick a creature and the reason it would win and then give people time to see if they can counteract the strategy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Composite Superman has the powers of Precrisis Legion. He wins.

I have the distinct impression you didn't think about this fight at all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have the distinct impression you didn't think about this fight at all.

I have the distinc opinion that you dont' know what the ef ur talking about. PreCRISIS as in Precrisis Superman Alone can beat the entire current JLU and Ex factor alone. So factoring in that The Legion had monel who was stronger than Superman and Ultra boy and Superboy on top of Saturn Girls far far far superior telepathy and Matter lads transmutation power, to which none of the other teams have anyone who can counter his superior matter manip, brainiac's brain power which is beating everyone in the JLU and the exfactor camps, as well as the fact that he has Karate kid's moves with all that power makes me think you opened your damn mouth and put ur foot in it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I have the distinc opinion that you dont' know what the ef ur talking about. PreCRISIS as in Precrisis Superman Alone can beat the entire current JLU and Ex factor alone. So factoring in that The Legion had monel who was stronger than Superman and Ultra boy and Superboy on top of Saturn Girls far far far superior telepathy and Matter lads transmutation power, to which none of the other teams have anyone who can counter his superior matter manip, brainiac's brain power which is beating everyone in the JLU and the exfactor camps, as well as the fact that he has Karate kid's moves with all that power makes me think you opened your damn mouth and put ur foot in it.

I tip my hat to you sir.

That was a good (if angry) response.

My counter is to bring up the incredible magicial potential of the JLUComposite.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I tip my hat to you sir.

That was a good (if angry) response.

My counter is to bring up the incredible magicial potential of the JLUComposite.

You got me on the magic that the JLU composite brings to the table. If they can get a good spell off they have a shot. That's if they can beat the domineering telepathy of Saturn girl. Making every one sluggish and not wanting to fight. Also princess projectra. The LOS had like 40 members or more. I have to check to see if I can counter the magic thing. I was only angry becuz you said I didn't think about the battle and I did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.