Puck vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in some jungle.. Straight up brawl...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman

So no HF?

Faceman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So no HF? You could give an opinion with or without....

Symmetric Chaos
w/ HF Sabes wins

w/o HF Puck wins 6/10

of course I don't know Puck that well

inamilist
Puck is pretty much indestructible and has (i think) 20+ ton strength, plus speed and fairly amazing agility.

I'm not an expert on either character, but Puck should take it in either scenario. With the HF, I'm not sure if Puck has the ability to put him down, though I feel he would dominate the fight.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman

Sabes

Blind
I gotta go with Sabretooth. 8/10.

Blind
Oh, sorry, forgot to give my reasoning. If Sabretooth has his healing factor, he keeps coming back and keeps beating him down. Puck, to me, indestructible or not, he just doesn't have what it takes. What's he going to do? Gnaw off Sabretooth's kneecaps? I think Sabes treats him like the angry midget Puck truly is. I know, Puck can roll around and all sorts of other stupid stuff, but seriously, all Sabretooth needs to do is play kickball when he does that.

Kickball - the sport Puck was probably always picked last to play.

I bet he hated Gym Class.

King_Mungi
....errrr? Puck has spider-man level speed and reflexes as per the handbooks and durable on par with Mister Fantastic and Colossus. Plus he has a 100 year experience. He's being underestimated, he was said to be "puncture-proof"

Also as said he doesn't have to worry about fatique.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
....errrr? Puck has spider-man level speed and reflexes as per the handbooks and durable on par with Mister Fantastic and Colossus. Plus he has a 100 year experience. He's being underestimated, he was said to be "puncture-proof"

Then they should stalemate since Sabes won't tire or take lasting damage.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then they should stalemate since Sabes won't tire or take lasting damage.

Errrr?...Sabertooth can be ko'ed. Sabertooth doesn't have the power to even knock out Puck.

Symmetric Chaos
Errrr?...Sabertooth can be ko'ed.

True.

King_Mungi
However, keep in mind which is a HUGE point in this debate is wether or not Sabertooth's adamintium claws can cut Puck.

jasonk3
sabertooth

Hercules
Originally posted by Blind

Kickball - the sport Puck was probably always picked last to play.

I bet he hated Gym Class.

Puck was orignaly very tall 7ft I believe but when he trapped Raazer and gained his powers he shrunk.

This all does depend on whether admantium can cut Puck.

SpunkySmurph
Adamantium can cut Puck, the same as it would cut Colossus.

The problem is whether you have enough strength to beat their durability.

King_Mungi
His durability is aiken to compressed rubber, very similar to Mister Fantastic and Wolverine couldn't cut him. So I honestly don't know if he could.

For those who don't know anything about Puck, here: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Puck_I

Jyppe

So now handbooks count, hmm? eek!

Besides, Spider-man makes Mr. Fantastic's nose bleed stick out tongue.

evil face

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
So now handbooks count, hmm? eek!

Besides, Spider-man makes Mr. Fantastic's nose bleed stick out tongue.

evil face

Usually no, but Puck even pre-upgrade Puck was dodging Hulk's attacks like nothing and that was and even bullets, and lasers.

Uhhhh...that was bad.

Jyppe
Usually no, but Puck even pre-upgrade Puck was dodging Hulk's attacks like nothing and that was and even bullets, and lasers.

Uhhhh...that was bad.

You do know that Spider-man doesn't have hard time dodging Hulk's attacks either, but then Sabretooth supporters say Sabes would have hard time tagging Spider-man. And Spider-man does have the spider-sense.. And Spider-mobile.. Or was it the guy with bats.. or birds.. Oh well. wink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
You do know that Spider-man doesn't have hard time dodging Hulk's attacks either, but then Sabretooth supporters say Sabes would have hard time tagging Spider-man. And Spider-man does have the spider-sense.. And Spider-mobile.. Or was it the guy with bats.. or birds.. Oh well. wink

I know, hence I said prior to Puck's upgrade he was doing that. Now he got upgraded and he's a beast, further stronger, faster, durable, etc. He can calculate multiple scenario's in his head in less than a second. Plus add on superior fighting skills than Spider-Man and 100 years of experience.

Yet there is Wolverine supporters who claim he can tag him quite easily wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.