Denny Crane vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
She-Hulk has argued to the Living Tribunal.

But Denny Crane is 6,043-0. Never lost a case.

Both have the ability to break through the 4th wall.

She-Hulk has Daredevil as co-counsel.
Denny has the pooled resources of Crane, Poole and Schmidt. Alan Shore is second chair.

She-Hulk is seeking permanent injunctive relief against Galactus, in the form of a universally binding restraining order, to prevent him devouring Marvel Earth. Denny is arguing for Galactus, for an exorbitant amount of money.

Who wins in a court of law?

happy

Symmetric Chaos
hmm

Goin' with Yuki (because this is a silly thread and she'd win if she was in it anyway)

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She-Hulk has argued to the Living Tribunal.

But Denny Crane is 6,043-0. Never lost a case.

Both have the ability to break through the 4th wall.

She-Hulk has Daredevil as co-counsel.
Denny has the pooled resources of Crane, Poole and Schmidt. Alan Shore is second chair.

She-Hulk is seeking permanent injunctive relief against Galactus, in the form of a universally binding restraining order, to prevent him devouring Marvel Earth. Denny is arguing for Galactus, for an exorbitant amount of money.

Who wins in a court of law?

happy

Denny Crane. Tuesday at 10:00 p.m.

TricksterPriest
laughing BEST THREAD TODAY. Hard to tell. I've never watched Boston Legal. I'm siding with Crane, but that's personal prejudice. She-Hulk was Pro-Reg and she argued against several anti-reg people and on behalf of J. Jonah Jameson when he sued Spider-man.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing BEST THREAD TODAY. Hard to tell. I've never watched Boston Legal. I'm siding with Crane, but that's personal prejudice. She-Hulk was Pro-Reg and she argued against several anti-reg people and on behalf of J. Jonah Jameson when he sued Spider-man.

Yeah Crane would win.

He doesn't even need an argument to win cases.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Denny Crane. Tuesday at 10:00 p.m.

I agree. Great show

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
hmm

Goin' with Yuki (because this is a silly thread and she'd win if she was in it anyway) Silly thread? Well... I... never... miffed

I think Denny Crane has it too. Considering how namby-pamby it would be to not let Galactus devour MU Earth.

SpunkySmurph
Denny Crane gets called on practicing law in a universe that he's not legally a member of.

She-Hulk ftw.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Denny Crane gets called on practicing law in a universe that he's not legally a member of.

She-Hulk ftw. ermm Who said they were arguing in the MU? stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
ermm Who said they were arguing in the MU? stick out tongue

I figured since he was arguing against the protection of the MU Earth... srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.