Erazor vs. Zant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Erazor Djinn from Sonic & the Secret Rings faces off against the Twilight King Zant from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The fight takes place within Erazor's castle where he battled it out with Sonic. Both beings are going all out against one another.

1.) Who wins?
2.) Who do you think is cooler?

King Kandy
Zant could destroy the light spirits with a wave of his hand, but did some stupid re-fights with bosses instead of destroying link... There's no way to judge his power...

And it's hard to imagine anyone less cool then Zant.

kamikz
I have no clue what Erazor can do, so I'm clueless. I do know however, that Zant is damn powerful.
He turned Midna, the queen of a really, really powerful people, into an Imp, and there was nothing she could do about it. He covered the world in twilight (which turn people into spirits), he has that crystal which turns Link into wolf forever (though other people would be spirits forever clearly), and his mind powers where enough to force the giant light spirit away with a wave of his hand.
He also revived that skelleton.

He is damn powerful. Need some feats from Erazor....

ESB -1138
POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!

Let me give you some info about Erazor. Erazor is the genie from Aladdin and the Lamp who was cursed into the lamp until he granted the wishes from 1,000 people. When Erazor finished granting those wishes he had a renewed hatred for people. Erazor is immortal and not even Sharha the genie of the ring could match his power. Erazor was slowly destroying the world of the Arabian Nights to leave the book and come to the real world.

Erazor is a genie who can keep up with Sonic's speed making him really fast. Erazor has powerful magic such as:

HUGE SPOILERS!! THE NEXT TWO LINKS ARE THE ENDING TO THE GAME!! IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE THEM DON'T!! I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-hqzj2MmY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce-B4VMDig4

Violent2Dope
Zant is massively uncool, but he is powerful. He has a small fraction of Ganon's power(which is still alot) and could hold back one of the light spirits while kickin the sh*t out of Link and Midna. I dont know a whole lot about Erazor so I cant judge who's stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.