Berserker-mode Bone-claw Wolverine versus Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
This is bone claw Wolverine, who is faster, stronger, better healing, and more savage fighter than adamantium Wolverine. He is also in berserker rage mode, so his attributes are further enhanced.

He sees Hercules flirting with Jean and gets bloodlusted MAD and attacks Hercules without warning.

Who will survive?

masterbruce
2 votes, a tie so far.

Comments, people, comments!

Fanboy
Hercules without a problem.

King Kandy
...Stupid Thread! DIE!

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
This is bone claw Wolverine, who is faster, stronger, better healing, and more savage fighter than adamantium Wolverine. He is also in berserker rage mode, so his attributes are further enhanced.

He sees Hercules flirting with Jean and gets bloodlusted MAD and attacks Hercules without warning.

Who will survive?

howlett. howlett bone claws beat lobo. herc goes down also

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
howlett. howlett bone claws beat lobo.
Noncanon.

Evil_Ash
Uh, what's so special about bone claws again?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Nothing.

masterbruce

faster, stronger, better healing factor, more vicious and savage

emporerpants
easier to kill...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by emporerpants
easier to kill...

Not really. In fact much harder to kill.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really. In fact much harder to kill.

So, with out the adamantium skeleton, he's harder to kill? confused

Symmetric Chaos
So, with out the adamantium skeleton, he's harder to kill? confused

It amps his regen a lot but his offensive power goes down because his claws are less durable.

hunbu04
against hercules who has beaten warlock,clor,colossus,abomination, and stallmated the likes of hulk, and thor
what is faster, and stronger wolverine going to do to him. even a faster and stronger wolverine is not even in hercules league

tkitna
Hercules pats him on the back and shatters his spine. Pretty silly thread actually.

Hercules
He heals a lot faster due to his system not having to constantly fight the admantium that is poisoning his body.

So yes he heals at an accelerated rate and is harder to kill, backlash is that his bone claws are no where near as good at cutting Durable types.

I think you can guess who I vote...

bigbran
Originally posted by Hercules
He heals a lot faster due to his system not having to constantly fight the admantium that is poisoning his body.

So yes he heals at an accelerated rate and is harder to kill, backlash is that his bone claws are no where near as good at cutting Durable types.

I think you can guess who I vote... Yourself?

Hercules
It amps his regen a lot but his offensive power goes down because his claws are less durable.

Curse my longwinded explanation, foiled again!

Evil_Ash

I think you can guess who I vote...

Pee Wee Herman?

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
Yourself?

Me Vs Logan wouldn't be fair to Logan, my vital organs would just make a mess of his claws.

Hercules however should be able to handle him. big grin

Hercules
Pee Wee Herman?

You really can read minds! eek!

masterbruce
Logan has made Thanos bleed and hurt the likes of Hulk, I don't think it's as one-sided as you guys seem to think.

Hercules
Logan has made Thanos bleed and hurt the likes of Hulk, I don't think it's as one-sided as you guys seem to think.

He has bone claws, he slashed the Hulks throat with his bone claws and Hulk grabbed his neck, realised he wasn't cut.

I will see if I can find the scan.

bigbran
Logan has made Thanos bleed and hurt the likes of Hulk, I don't think it's as one-sided as you guys seem to think. Umm... when?

I know you will use Marvel vs DC... but it was non-canon.

Also, not to mention the pis beyond reason applied to that feat. Even if it was canon, it was pis. First off was the actual cutting part.
Second, was Thanos bleeding like that.
Third, was Thanos not being able to patch it up... he is an Eternal after all.

Also, the blood wasn't even the right colour...

Also, Wolverine's bone claws had failed to cut Hulk...

masterbruce
well 2 people voted for Logan, show yourselves and defend your positions!!

Hercules
http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulk454.gif

Evil_Ash
You really can read minds! eek!

Then my formula for mental powers worked! after years of injecting myself with every chemical known to man.

I've been on this stuff for over a week now, and I'm still perfectly sane muhahahahaha!!!shocklaugh Yes, I'll rule the world with my secrets. nutnut And I'll need to mind control everyone on KCM. I must have an army!

Symmetric Chaos
Then my formula for mental powers worked! after years of injecting myself with every chemical known to man.

I've been on this stuff for over a week now, and I'm still perfectly sane muhahahahaha!!!shocklaugh Yes, I'll rule the world with my secrets. nutnut And I'll need to mind control everyone on KCM. I must have an army!

hysterical

I actually almost fell out of my chair.

Most KMC posters would make really sucky soldiers

bigbran
Most KMC posters would make really sucky soldiers I think a lot of people know what I am going to say...

Symmetric Chaos
I think a lot of people know what I am going to say...

That your more of a Navy guy?

Evil_Ash
I think a lot of people know what I am going to say...

Yes, but no one wants pictures of you in underwear bigbran!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.