wolverine vs grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between wolverine and grodd with no prep and no help?

TricksterPriest
Grodd mindrapes Logan to death. Next fight.

jasonk3
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Grodd mindrapes Logan to death. Next fight.

Question...Who is Grod?

StarsNeverFall7
Gorilla Grodd...Flash villian...big ass gorilla, smart, controls minds with his nifty helmet, etc..

TricksterPriest
Right on all counts, except for the helmet. That was just the animated version. And after the first time the Justice league fought him, he didn't need the helmet anymore.

jasonk3
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Gorilla Grodd...Flash villian...big ass gorilla, smart, controls minds with his nifty helmet, etc..

ohh ..thank you smile ....yea Grodd wins

masterbruce
Doesnt Logan have resistance to telepathy?

TricksterPriest
Thought that was Ult. Logan?

jasonk3
Thought that was Ult. Logan?

No 616 also has resistance now...he can resist up to level 9 thanks to xavier

SpunkySmurph
No, 616 was shown in Civil War to have Level 9 tp block.

Is Grodd above that? I don't know.

For reference, Emma's a level 10.

Joey Stacks
They both do, but that's just for mind reading/raping. Sensory alteration and all that other jazz (siezures for example) are still cool

TricksterPriest
Oh great. roll eyes (sarcastic) As if his jobber aura wasn't big enough. Now he's got TP resistance? stupid ****ing writers wanking wolverine...... hmm, say that 3 times fast. stick out tongue

jasonk3
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
They both do, but that's just for mind reading/raping. Sensory alteration and all that other jazz (siezures for example) are still cool

I see...cool

jasonk3
Oh great. roll eyes (sarcastic) As if his jobber aura wasn't big enough. Now he's got TP resistance? stupid ****ing writers wanking wolverine...... hmm, say that 3 times fast. stick out tongue

well he is one of their top selling character. They are going to try and hype him as much.

TricksterPriest
You&I both know this is crap writing. stick out tongue

jasonk3
You&I both know this is crap writing. stick out tongue

Well hopefuly one of us (pretty much you...I lack Major knowledge and common sense) lands a job with marvel in the future, so we ( again you) can stop madness like Spider-man dodging everything because of his senses , wolverine healing from blood, and Cap dodging lasers in zero gravity.stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
the spider-man one is actually supported to a certain degree. He CAN dodge bullets. The wolverine one is bull, although Deadpool has done that. stick out tongue WHEN DID CAP DODGE LASERS IN ZERO G? blink

jasonk3
I can't remember the issue...but here the link to where I learned of it
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/311710_77-captain-america-vs-wolverine . You are right about spiderman, i just think that while some feats of wolverine are exagerated, he (wolverine) has had enhancements, and much like Deadpool has the HF to recover from deadly attacks.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jasonk3
Well hopefuly one of us (pretty much you...I lack Major knowledge and common sense) lands a job with marvel in the future, so we ( again you) can stop madness like Spider-man dodging everything because of his senses , wolverine healing from blood, and Cap dodging lasers in zero gravity.stick out tongue Spiderman hardly dodges everything in comics. erm

Hercules
I thought Logan always had a certain amount of resistance to TP, in that it was very hard to read his mind, thanks to all those false memories placed in his head by Weapon X. wacko

masterbruce

haha laughing

not a big fan of current Wolverine, I take it?

Draco69
Grodd ALSO has high-level TK.

He suffocates Wolverine....

jasonk3
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spiderman hardly dodges everything in comics. erm

confused Oh...my bad then

Endless Mike
I originally misread this as "Wolverine vs. God"

Wolvemean
damn those Grodd-fanboys... Wolverine is resistant to Grodds tk, and wolverine need to slash ONCEwink

wolverine 100/10, and this is being generous

Draco69
Grood TKs Wolverine into space. Or he blocks his heart arteries with TK.
Either way he dies.

Grodd also simply protects himself with TK and flies out of Wolverine's reach....

Hercules
Originally posted by Wolvemean
damn those Grodd-fanboys... Wolverine is resistant to Grodds tk, and wolverine need to slash ONCEwink

wolverine 100/10, and this is being generous

Ahh hes adorable, can we keep him mom, huh, huh? rolling on floor laughing

Wolvemean
wolverine is tooo fast. he has outmaneuvered hulk WITH EASE! avoiding Grodds tk should be no problem.

Draco69
Originally posted by Hercules
Ahh hes adorable, can we keep him mom, huh, huh? rolling on floor laughing

No!

The little runt has rabies.

Look at his mouth.

It's frothing with fanboy saliva....

Draco69
wolverine is tooo fast. he has outmaneuvered hulk WITH EASE! avoiding Grodds tk should be no problem.

Grodd can outmanuever the Flash.

He has constant TK shields.

Grodd thinks. Wolverine is picked up and thrust into space.

You can't "dodge" TK....

Hercules
Originally posted by Draco69
No!

The little runt has rabies.

Look at his mouth.

It's frothing with fanboy saliva....

Aww Shucks...*grabs shotgun* come on Yella, lets go for a walk...

Wolvemean
draco, thats PIS. and i believe dc is against retconning, so... that argumentation wont last in the long run, my friendwink wolverine is the winner

Draco69
draco, thats PIS. and i believe dc is against retconning, so... that argumentation wont last in the long run, my friendwink wolverine is the winner

TK isn't PIS...

Grodd was never retconned. Actually he's gotten MORE powerful since he currently possesses a Sinestro power ring...

So Wolverine is even more screwed....

Wolvemean
Originally posted by Draco69
TK isn't PIS...

Grodd was never retconned. Actually he's gotten MORE powerful since he currently possesses a Sinestro power ring...

So Wolverine is even more screwed....

nope... wolverine just gets a bigger challengewink
grodd is cool, i must admit, but you should know his limits, and STOP THIS FANBOYWANKERSHIT!

Draco69
grodd is cool, i must admit, but you should know his limits, and STOP THIS FANBOYWANKERSHIT!

Please take your own advise. You're obviously a troll. Trolls get banned. Immediately...

Hercules

FANBOYWANKERSHIT, did you just sneeze? so where about in England are you from Wolvermean?

Wolvemean
none of your business, hercules. i came here to debate, not getting personal

Draco69
FANBOYWANKERSHIT, did you just sneeze? so where about in England are you from Wolvermean?

I think he's a byproduct of Neville Longbottom's farts....

Hercules
none of your business, hercules. i came here to debate, not getting personal

Aww, are you playing hard to get? or is it because your Judge and don't know one end of England from the other? smokin'

Oh and I'm ready to debate when you are, have you started yet?

Endless Mike
The sad part is I can't tell if he's a real fanboy or just someone mocking them.

Wolvemean
hercules, draco at least tries to debate. and i am from london. now shut up and debate

Hercules
hercules, draco at least tries to debate. and i am from london. now shut up and debate

Londons a big place, lucky for you I know it very well, which part?

Like I said, when you want to actually debate instead of do a very bad impression of a fanboy, I'm ready to school you.

So just let me know, my Danish friend.

Hercules
Oh and "shut up and debate" I think you will find the terms are mutualy exclusive.

Wolvemean
sorry, i am english. and where in london i live doesnt concerns you. you wanna fight me simply because of a forum, or what?messed

jasonk3
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The sad part is I can't tell if he's a real fanboy or just someone mocking them.

I don't think he is a Fanboy or a wolverine fan... he is mocking them...check out his other thread Wolverine vs Trio ( dd, Cap and Spidey)

Wolvemean
i am a hardcore fan of wolverine, and NOT a fanboy. those who calls other fanboys are the worst THEMSELF!

Hercules
sorry, i am english. and where in london i live doesnt concerns you. you wanna fight me simply because of a forum, or what?messed

Didn't want your address or anything, the bourough would do, ANNNNYYYWWWAAAAYYYYY I have better things to do, like, well anything but talk to you.

So hasta la wago, rolling on floor laughing

Wolvemean
i usually hang out on london bridge. now, stop being a pest

TricksterPriest
you first. stick out tongue

jasonk3
i am a hardcore fan of wolverine, and NOT a fanboy. those who calls other fanboys are the worst THEMSELF!

Yea but u make some ridiculous claims, which I know you dont believe and this leads me to belive that you are a Troll.

Wolvemean
man, you guys needs to be laid...

Wolvemean
this is a comic forum, debate

Hercules
i usually hang out on london bridge. now, stop being a pest

London Bridge or Tower Bridge? isn't the Traffic a problem?

*sigh* Too easy

jasonk3
London Bridge or Tower Bridge? isn't the Traffic a problem?

*sigh* Too easy

If we ignore him he might go away no expression

Wolvemean
the traffic doesnt irritate me

Superguy

wolverine 100/10, and this is being generous Banned. no expression

Hercules
Originally posted by jasonk3
If we ignore him he might go away no expression

And if we let Digi know, Judge is back, he will be banned. evil face

But yeah, lets ignore, him, I'm bored of playing with him now anyway, hes obviously cheaply made and defective.

Wolvemean
judge is back? whats this judgecrap? is this a court?

TricksterPriest
Give him enough rope.......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hercules
Give him enough rope.......roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its like fishing in a barrel, using dynamite...

Wolvemean
well, luts put that judgeguy away AND STAY ON TOPIC! we debated wolverine and grodds fight

TricksterPriest
Yeah. And the canuck got owned. big grin

Wolvemean
ill just say wolverine loses because you gorillafanboys wont give up...

TricksterPriest
Hmm. Hey Herc, maybe he's not a fanboy. He just admitted the canuck loses.

Hercules
eek! eek!

Wolvemean
he wouldt lose, but you guys wont give up, so i guits this debate

TricksterPriest
It's judge. Dude, get a freaking life. sad

Hercules
It's judge. Dude, get a freaking life. sad

Told ya, I'm like the Question or something, I got skills!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Grodd barely wins.

TricksterPriest
Ehhhhhhhh, shut up. stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHAHAHA. There is no possible way that Grodd wins.

TricksterPriest
HEY GUYS! WE GOT ANOTHER ONE! Fresh meat. evil face

Hercules
HEY GUYS! WE GOT ANOTHER ONE! Fresh meat. evil face

boxingflex

Devil Lance
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHAHAHA. There is no possible way that Grodd wins.

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.