SUPERSMASH BROS nintendo 64

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
best game ever or what i am always kirby what characters do you guys play with

MadMel
dude get melee laughing out loud
i use kriby and ness..

Spartan005
Samus or Fox FOR THE WIN!

Just played that game two days ago....

SaTsuJiN
N64 : Samus
Melee : Samus, Sheik

Skeets
N64-Mario,Link
GC-Dr.Mario,Ganondorf.

RecSpecs110
I never played it for N64, but on Melee, I played with either Fox or Link.

Jack of Light
N64.. I think it was Link or Falcon

On Melee, it's Marth or Mewtwo

ESB -1138
N64= Mario & Link
GC= Marth

§P0oONY
People who used Mario in the N64 version are retards.... Luigi had pretty much the same attack plus his almighty B-Up attack, which did the ching noise that you get from such weapons as the baseball bat.

Use Link in both SB games. Sometimes Captain Falcon or Fox/Falco.

ESB -1138

InnerRise
Nintendo 64 Super Smash Brothers: Pikachu, JigglyPuff, Sheik, Zelda

Gamecube Super Smash Brothers Melee: Sheik, Zelda, Pikachu, JigglyPuff, Mewtwo, Doctor Mario.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

DarkC
N64: Link
Melee: Samus

RedAlertv2

Thunder Fox
N64: Link, Pikachu, Samus
Melee: Link, Samus, YoungLink, Sheik, Marth

MadMel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Look genius, to begin with Luigi and Mario may have had the nearly the same attacks but Mario was better overall. His speed, weight, and strength is in perfect balance where as Luigi isn't as strong and is thrown off the ring easier. So by you saying they are the "same" really makes you the retard. This is basically with SSBM where many characters are considered clones of another despite the major differences in tactics, power, speed, agility, and weight. Mario is better to use then Luigi because of those reasons.
ownage post big grin
n64 - kriby and ness
gcn - kirby, ness and doctor mario

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Look genius, to begin with Luigi and Mario may have had the nearly the same attacks but Mario was better overall. His speed, weight, and strength is in perfect balance where as Luigi isn't as strong and is thrown off the ring easier. So by you saying they are the "same" really makes you the retard. This is basically with SSBM where many characters are considered clones of another despite the major differences in tactics, power, speed, agility, and weight. Mario is better to use then Luigi because of those reasons.
You are overlooking the words "pretty much the same" and even with Mario's increased stats Luigi's B+Up attack outways that. And the fact that Luigi gets hit off easier means nothing unless you're really, very shit at not getting hit.

Skeets

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Skeets
Up+B isn't even that important nor is it that good.Most of the Mario/Luigi users that I play against don't even use the move,except to jump back on the stage...meh

Now in Melee Mario's way better than Luigi that's for sure.

If you use Luigi's B+Up attack when standing right next to another player it knocks them massivly, more powerful than a smash attack.

InnerRise
I never use that Up+B attack to fight. I just use it to get back on stage. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

§P0oONY
The B+up attack is generally semi-strong... I like to use it with Link. I make sure I only use it when I'm not near the edge though... Just in case I get knocked and need a triple jump.

Refused
Luigi. The "ching" noise was hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.