War Hulk vs The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
War Hulk

vs.

Jenny Sparks
Midnighter
Hawksmoor
Apollo
Engineer
Swift

On Coruscant. Anything goes for Jenny and the Engineer.

Use of the Ship is permitted.

smile

Joey Stacks
War Hulk calls his very powerful post Annihilation Surfer and Dr. Strange buddies down to kick ass and take names while he puts the mac on Swift

xmarksthespot
No outside help

Unless specified otherwise, no contestant may call for outside assistance, even in scenario matches. For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman.

smile

Joey Stacks
OH so in order for the Authority to win they have to call for help from an outside sentient force.

Cool, I can close the other topic now, you've proved my point for me

doped

xmarksthespot
All I did was give them access to Ship. Not that they need it.

In order for Hulk to beat the Authority, we need to take out key members, oh and chuck Jack Hawksmoor in a little suburb. Oh and restrict Jenny and the Engineer? Still not enough anyway.

Intangible ground.
Interatomic knives.
God-killing electricity.

smile

Joey Stacks
1.) The ship is an outside sentient being, you giving them access to this proves they can't win.

2.) Yup, as the other two are damn near skyfather level, if not skyfather.

3.) You can put them in the middle of downtown Chicago and they still wouldn't win

4.) These tactics are barely used tactics that people on this board like to milk though the character themselves have shown to dislike and are probably not even capable of said tactic

BTW the "God" in the comic wasn't anywhere near what you are making it out to be and I'm sure War Hulk could smash it and even Electro could have beaten it.

Are we going to say Electro beats Hulk now?

Joey Stacks
BTW

Thunderclap > Intangible Ground

xmarksthespot
Horrible leap of logic. And you think they need Ship to win this? Okay...

Electro can kill a being the size of a small planet? Okay...

Shown capable of yet not capable of? Okay...

Thunderclap intangible ground? Okay...

Joey Stacks
Sure could considering the only thing Jenny did was reroute the electricity already coarsing through it's brain (here's a hint Jenny kinda sorta is electrically impaired in that she can only control it and not create what's not there whereas Electro can do both).

Thunder clap Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor loses focus

Hulk Smash

this isn't really rocket science

Joey Stacks
Oh and the Authority pretty much does need the ship to win this without the two Gods. Stop overrating them.

Joey Stacks
I mean shit they got beat by a hick with sausage vision laughing out loud

xmarksthespot
Neither is an interatomic web.

Thunderclap Hawksmoor on Coruscant. laughing out loud

Electro > Jenny Sparks. laughing out loud

Joey Stacks
I was obviously talking about the other topic since you were addressing it wise one.

And what can Sparks do that Electro can't? I can name quite a few things Electro can do that she can't.

xmarksthespot
So many posts, such little actual response. See the button that says "Edit"

Jenny Sparks can generate electricity in some of her showings. She relied on external electricity in others. The former being more consistent considering she can turn into living electricity. The shiftship's electricity was sufficient to electrify that brain, and still function afterwards. Maybe. I'm not sold.

Regardless Electro has never generated nor redirected that amount of electricity.

Interatomic knives.
Jack Hawksmoor on Coruscant.
Jenny Sparks' control of biological electrical activity.

But, yes, of course, how infinitely silly of me. The Ship is the key to success.

Joey Stacks
No she can't, stop lying, Bendix damn near killed her by shutting off the power in the skywatch tower and telling her this (I can scan you the series of events too) and in fact she'll DIE if there isn't electricity around her. And she can only shift if there's electricity around her (she's stated this in Stormwatch). Doesn't matter if he's never generated that amount as he's never had to (Jenny never showed that much power until the last appearances in the book well pre-revolution) and has never really shown much problems since the powerboosts with controlling large amounts of electricity. BTW even on coruscant the Authority still loses. The only thing being on Coruscant does to Hawksmoor is make him a bigger target and there's no conclusive proof that the Hulk would stay down from having the electricity drained.

MightyEInherjar
Isn't this spite?

I mean, theres a long thread with just Hawksmoor vs Hulk, but now it's Hawksmoor on a an city the size of an entire PLANET?

Yeah, spite. Stop it.

xmarksthespot
That's why I said some of her showings... messed

Interatomic knives.

The shiftship had enough electricity in it to electrify the giant brain and continue to function? Meh, okay whatever.

Regardless Electro has never generated nor redirected that amount of electricity. "He can if he wanted to." Assumption.

Interatomic knives.
Jenny Sparks' control of biological electrical activity.

"Hulk can function without electrical activity." Oh wait no he can't he's been brain dead before when Cable and Storm attacked him concurrently. Knock out is a win.

Oh and interatomic knives.

Joey Stacks
Can you prove he can't? Has he ever struggled or shown a limit with electric manip post powerboosts? Oh and yes, Cable and Storm attacked Professor Hulk who's much weaker then War Hulk, your point?

Oh and in none of her showings is she ever in an area without electricity yet generating it.

SpunkySmurph
Logical fallacy. It's up to you to prove that Electro CAN be that powerful, not for Xmarks to prove that he CAN'T. That's like saying, until we ever see Sentry have trouble lifting something, he should be able to destroy planets with ease, because you haven't seen that he isn't capable of that strength level.

xmarksthespot
Prove he can't. Logical fallacy.

Interatomic knives.

She electrified Nazi's in the woods.

Oh and interatomic knives.

Joey Stacks
Do you know that there wasn't electricity nearby or she didn't merely draw it from them?

BTW Celestial grade Tech

xmarksthespot
Prove there wasn't electricity nearby? Logical fallacy.

Celestial tech is supposed to mean what exactly to knives that sever interatomic attractions?

Joey Stacks
Not a fallacy considering her power is manipulation of Electricity and that's it so obviously there was a source. Knives are still knives made of a certain substance that has a certain breaking point, the only difference is she dispersed the molecules to spread out the effect.

And what does Jack Hawksmoor on Corsucant mean other then

bigger target.

I like that

bigger target.

xmarksthespot
An object made of atoms held together by interatomic attractions passes through a web that severs interatomic attractions... no expression

Jack Hawksmoor on a planet-sized city inhabited by trillions of people... no expression

Pointless. Bored now.

Joey Stacks
Passes through a web of metallic blood that severs weaker bonds

bigger target.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Passes through a web of metallic blood that severs weaker bonds

So you claim that atoms that make up celestial tech must have stronger bonds then the rest of the matter in the known universe?

Joey Stacks
I think someone has a crush on me http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/redface.gif

SpunkySmurph
I think someone has a crush on me http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/redface.gif

You know, you can just click the button with that smilie beside the post, rather then go to the effort of uploading it from killermovies?

Dumb*ss.

And again, your response to having your stupidity pointed out to you is a gay joke. erm

Keep it up, champ.

Symmetric Chaos
The Athority but not in a very easy fight.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bump.

Fanboy

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Fanboy Canadian. mhm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Canadian. mhm

Shatner

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Shatner ...was originally Homo sapiens canadian. But has evolved from then.

TricksterPriest
laughing Shatner sucks on Star Trek. Picard ftw. stick out tongue

The Athority but not in a very easy fight.

What the f**k? Dude, are you high? Hawksmoor alone could rape Hulk in a good sized city, BUT CORUSCANT?! This is mega spite.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Dude, are you high?

That I don't know the Athority very well.

I have seen their RespectThread . . .

. . . wait they get Engineer and the ship?

juggernaut66666
Sure could considering the only thing Jenny did was reroute the electricity already coarsing through it's brain (here's a hint Jenny kinda sorta is electrically impaired in that she can only control it and not create what's not there whereas Electro can do both).

Thunder clap Hawksmoor

Hawksmoor loses focus

Hulk Smash

this isn't really rocket science
no expression
You really think that Hulk could beat Hawksmoor on Coruscant?

Hercules
war

I know this is the third time I've done this but, I'm addicted to this smilie and its very apt...

DevilGoblin
Warhulk wins. He's at cosmic being level.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
May I ask from where did you get that bullshit???????

TricksterPriest
Same place he got that Wolverine had a prayer in hell of hurting Darkseid. laughing

Hercules
Trickster, is it your turn to do the honours or Red's? shifty

TricksterPriest
I already did one for this thread. I'd say it's Red's turn.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Fights on KMC do not take place in Bizzaro world.

TricksterPriest
Fights on KMC do not take place in Bizzaro world.

QFT. laughing

Hercules
I already did one for this thread. I'd say it's Red's turn.

Wait, what about this, the text needs work though.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/Catchphrase2.jpg

What do you think of the picture? shifty

TricksterPriest
laughing ding ding ding! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! mad props herc. big grin thumb up

Hercules
laughing ding ding ding! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! mad props herc. big grin thumb up

Thanks! big grin

May have to pass it over to Red to do something about the text though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.