Optimus Prime vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
blood lust on in the middle of New York city.

TricksterPriest
Yet another Transfomers cubrstomp. Stop putting these guys against weaklings. sad Seriously, they're easily teambusters, and some of them are possibly herald level.

Martian_mind
Jonn pwns Apocalypse.....

TricksterPriest
Dude, I'm too freaking tired to deal with this crap right now. Just stop. Leave it for tomorrow. yawn

Martian_mind
.....Apocs motto,and look where it's got him.....

jasonk3
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yet another Transfomers cubrstomp. Stop putting these guys against weaklings. sad Seriously, they're easily teambusters, and some of them are possibly herald level.

co-signed

Hercules
I get the feeling no one likes Iron Man, they keep putting him up against giant killer robots who could crush him with one hand.

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/CNN-Election-Winner.jpg

Optimus Prime: My first act as President of the United States, will be to put an end to his motherf#%ckin Civil War. Free Cap. And wipe my ass with Tony Stark's soon ex-fancy armor.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
.....Apocs motto, and look where it's got him.....

Where has it gotten him? renske

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn pwns Apocalypse.....

sign23

Galan007
Prime takes this all day, every day.

Swanky-Tuna
Really? Then a lot of their presence is taken away by being trucks and cars.

Hercules
yeah but trucks and cars are cool and robots that turn into trucks and cars are even cooler and therefore sell more toys.

Bow before the heralds of mass marketing, they have been enslaving the kids since the 80's!

janus77
just how big is Optimus Prime compared to Iron Man?
couldn't Iron Man mess with Prime's internal electronics?

that's how I'd imagine Magneto beating the Transformers (if you were to negate his magnetism working on their metallic frames)... after all, they're not exactly impervious to injury and 'skin' breach.

once that's done, it should be possible to overload their circuits or at least disable an arm or a leg or something.

dunno... I think Megatron (at full potential) should wipe the floor with most Marvel Heroes (even Superheroes) but, the Transformers as a whole aren't that much superior to the average superhero...

oh, I'm speaking as an old fan of the '80s cartoons and a sometime reader of the late '80s TF comics (UK versions).
I've not bothered with the Anime type crap, nor the evolution of the stories since the early '90s. prefer the old stuff.

bigbran
Yet another Transfomers cubrstomp. Stop putting these guys against weaklings. sad Seriously, they're easily teambusters, and some of them are possibly herald level. Weaklings?

I guess I shouldn't make that Apocalypse vs Optimus thead then...
shifty

endrict
PRIME....1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

If 2L Tony had time to think then yah he can win.....

TheEvilHex
extrems ironman mops the floor with him.

TricksterPriest
WOOT! We got an Iron Man fanboy! The set is nearing completion.

Symmetric Chaos
WOOT! We got an Iron Man fanboy! The set is nearing completion.

Prepares for an Apoc vs Storm vs WarHulk vs Wolverine thread

Redatom65
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Prepares for an Apoc vs Storm vs WarHulk vs Wolverine thread

add captain atom. Then we got ourselves a bar room blitz

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
add captain atom. Then we got ourselves a bar room blitz

laughing out loud

I was going to add Yuki too but I didn't want to pwn myself.

Redatom65
laughing out loud

I was going to add Yuki too but I didn't want to pwn myself.

add anyone xmeat calls fanboys too stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
that's what, half of KMC? laughing

TheEvilHex
WOOT! We got an Iron Man fanboy! The set is nearing completion. Actually I wouldn't even put Ironman in my top 10. Its just that everyone way underestimates extremes Ironman. he has stomped Namor, Caption America, Shehulk, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, blah blah blah and so on. I think he could tack Optimus out.

TricksterPriest
You obviously know jack about Transformers then.

Redatom65
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Actually I wouldn't even put Ironman in my top 10. Its just that everyone way underestimates extremes Ironman. he has stomped Namor, Caption America, Shehulk, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, blah blah blah and so on. I think he could tack Optimus out.

I love it when America is captioned....na na You make a good point, but most of us are sure that prime is at his prime and would likely win

Symmetric Chaos
Actually I wouldn't even put Ironman in my top 10. Its just that everyone way underestimates extremes Ironman. he has stomped Namor, Caption America, Shehulk, Spiderwoman, Wolverine, blah blah blah and so on. I think he could tack Optimus out.

And on KMC we would probably give him a good majority over all of those don't worry.

Optiums is so far above them however that you can't really use them for compasin erm

TheEvilHex
ok but Hulk, Silver surfer, Senrty and others are on the same lvl with Optimus. Ironman has beat them all or atleast stalemated them.

TricksterPriest
Sentry sucks and he's a basket case, so no surprise there. Hulk, when? Surfer...........blink WHEN DID HE BEAT SURFER?! I don't think of any of those guys (not even going to touch the ludicrous hype Sentry has..........) are on Optimus's level.

Symmetric Chaos
ok but Hulk, Silver surfer, Senrty and others are on the same lvl with Optimus. Ironman has beat them all or atleast stalemated them.

Hulk isn't quite as versatile as Prime

Sentry . . .OK I'll give you that but we don't really know a lot about him

Surfer . . . um . . . confused

TricksterPriest
Hmm, ok, Surfer. BUT THAT'S IT.

Symmetric Chaos
Hmm, ok, Surfer. BUT THAT'S IT.

BY THE GIANT FROZEN TESTICLES OF YIMR I SAY NAY

TricksterPriest
You think Optimus is over Surfer?

if that's your new catch phrase, I'm going to be laughing for awhile. laughing

Hercules
I want a catch phrase...and when did Iron man beat Surfer???

TheEvilHex
Sentry sucks and he's a basket case, so no surprise there. Hulk, when? Surfer...........blink WHEN DID HE BEAT SURFER?! I don't think of any of those guys (not even going to touch the ludicrous hype Sentry has..........) are on Optimus's level. go read the ironman respect he stalmated surfer and Hulk. He as even beat the hulk more than one time.

Symmetric Chaos
You think Optimus is over Surfer?

I thought you were saying that Surfer was the only one IM could have taken down.

if that's your new catch phrase, I'm going to be laughing for awhile. laughing

cool I was looking at the snow and thinking about DocStrange. It just popped into my head.

TricksterPriest
Nah. Ok, I haven't even seen IM vs. Surfer and I'm calling PIS. Because there is no way in hell IM stands a chance against Surfer. stick out tongue I can believe the Hulk one, Hulk's an idiot. And the Hulkbuster armor is pretty buff.

Edit: NICE! thumb up

Symmetric Chaos
Nah. Ok, I haven't even seen IM vs. Surfer and I'm calling PIS. Because there is no way in hell IM stands a chance against Surfer. stick out tongue I can believe the Hulk one, Hulk's an idiot. And the Hulkbuster armor is pretty buff.

Edit: NICE! thumb up

Just checked the RespectThread for IM.

erm I'm not even sure what he did. He clapped he hands onto SS's head and said he was siphoning power.

Hercules
Gimmie a p

P

Gimmie an i

I

Gimmie an S

S

Put it altogether and what have we got...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Gimmie a p

P

Gimmie an i

I

Gimmie an S

S

Put it altogether and what have we got...

A misspelled sophmoric joke?

Hercules
A misspelled sophmoric joke?

And we have a winner! clapping

TricksterPriest
laughing Yep, the Surfer feat is bullshit.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Hercules
Gimmie a p

P

Gimmie an i

I

Gimmie an S

S

Put it altogether and what have we got... Wouldn't it be better for the forum if people didn't post crap like this. Why do you have to be rude? I don't know a crap load about Optimus but I know a good bit about Ironman. I was just saying why I thought IM would win. If you can show me how Optimus would curb stomp IM then I will gladly say Optimus crushes IM like a fat kid stepping on a coke can.

janus77
whoa, seriously IM stalemated The Silver Surfer?
that can't be right... :unsure:

I have to say, from what I recall of Iron Man and the old - cartoon - Optimus. IM stands a pretty good chance of just blasting him away from a safe distance in the sky. Optimus couldn't fly, nor was he particularly fast.

but the whole evolution thing, with all these ridiculous powers that Board Walker mentioned... hmm, that kind of being would just crush anyone under Surfer level.

the simplest thing would be just to destroy the planet (if Galvatron can wipe out galaxies...).

Symmetric Chaos
Wouldn't it be better for the forum if people didn't post crap like this. Why do you have to be rude? I don't know a crap load about Optimus but I know a good bit about Ironman. I was just saying why I thought IM would win. If you can show me how Optimus would curb stomp IM then I will gladly say Optimus crushes IM like a fat kid stepping on a coke can.

I don't know much about Transformers in the comics but I know they were more powerful than the cartoon versions who always seemed about IM level.

BoardWalker might be on later he know more about them than me.

Hercules
Wouldn't it be better for the forum if people didn't post crap like this. Why do you have to be rude? I don't know a crap load about Optimus but I know a good bit about Ironman. I was just saying why I thought IM would win. If you can show me how Optimus would curb stomp IM then I will gladly say Optimus crushes IM like a fat kid stepping on a coke can.

I was actually talking about Iron Man stalemating surfer by siphoning his energy...and I was joking.

No need to take things personaly. wink

Unless you wrote the issue in question, I'm not actually insulting you.

TricksterPriest
you could ask Long Pig. He knows alot too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.