The Engineer vs. the Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on. Takes place in a deserted NYC.

Draco69
bump..............

Swanky-Tuna
Forum "bloodlust" or "murder death kill" bloodlust?

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
bump..............

Are u speaking of Angela Spica?

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Forum bloodlust is always assumed to be active (everyone fights to thier best)

If its specified it means MDK.

DigiMark007
Haha....no one knows enough about Angie. I'm going to be the first with a real comment.

Yeah, she wins. She's can go toe to toe with herald-level people if she really needs to. And the whole "bubble in the breathing passage" cheap win for Sue is kinda negated when you operate on liquid machinery...her physiology is monumentally different from normal, and she might not even need to breathe (I honestly can't remember).

Sue's overmatched.

If you need more evidence, go check the respect thread.

smile

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Forum bloodlust is always assumed to be active (everyone fights to thier best)

If its specified it means MDK.
I'm basically asking whether it's "to the best of their ability" or "I'm gonna friggen gut you open." Because that's the difference between forum defined bloodlust and actual bloodlust.

If it's the murderous version, Sue could probably blade Angie and all her clones into pieces.

If not, Angie will just mirror image herself and overwhelm Sue. Any bubbles in the body will probably be routed around by the nanotech, if she bubbles the right one, and Angie doesn't care, she'll shoot Sue in the face in either mode. I suppose Sue could engulf Angie and try to nullify her but then what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.