The Keeper vs Super Boy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Two scenarios.

1. SBP before he got dumped in the Speed Force.

2. SBP after returning from the Speed Force(so he has his armor).

Bloodlust is on.
They fight in space.

Discuss.

Endless Mike
Keeper stops time and wins.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Keeper stops time and wins.

As if time has any effect on SBP smile

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
As if time has any effect on SBP smile

Keeper was trained by Aron the Watcher. The Bands are quite unique

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Keeper stops time and wins. thumb up

Stupid Rookie
Quantum band used to their full potential, plus PC, I go with Keeper.

janus77
anyone got a bio for this Superboy Prime thing?

The Keeper sounds pretty wicked, I think I'm gonna have to google for some info on him (and scans!).

The Libertine
Retconn punch and the keeper was never born.

Juntai
Keeper should probably win, but he hasn't got the showings for it.
And I doubt time-stopping would work, when he time-traveled in the Crisis.

HigH ScholaR
Probably Keeper

darthgoober
ninja

Scoobless
Surfer doesn't even need the Q bands to kick Emoboy Prime's ass.

stick out tongue

darthgoober
Just so this doesn't get hung up on cheap wins for either of these two, lets take away the options of time stopping, speed blitzing, and recton punching.

So NOW who takes it?

Board Walker
Your taking away SBP's retcon punch, just the punch or the powers from which it stems?

Do you understand the comic mechanics behind that power?

It was explained in IC 6 i think, that it is SBP warping reality on an omniversal scale (was explained he was at cause for all the past DC events, such as robins death, superman blue, etc.)

It was also hinted that SBP gained new powers when he was injected with the Anti-Matter of the same type as the Anti-Monitor.

Anyway, if theirs no speed blitzing, then SBP tears the keeper in half, hes a PC kyrptonian, and as such his PC feats are cannon.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Board Walker
Your taking away SBP's retcon punch, just the punch or the powers from which it stems?

Do you understand the comic mechanics behind that power?

It was explained in IC 6 i think, that it is SBP warping reality on an omniversal scale (was explained he was at cause for all the past DC events, such as robins death, superman blue, etc.)

It was also hinted that SBP gained new powers when he was injected with the Anti-Matter of the same type as the Anti-Monitor.

Anyway, if theirs no speed blitzing, then SBP tears the keeper in half, hes a PC kyrptonian, and as such his PC feats are cannon.
I'm taking away all cheap ass wins associated with things like his recton punch, or Keepers time stopping.

And what PC feats does he have?

Bouboumaster
SPB would leurn to spell "Houch my ass".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.