Hulk vs. Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I think Hulk goes down in this.

Brutacus
How are they going to defeat each other???
The both got great healing factors, and can both come back from atoms.

Wonder Man
Sinister would fuse him down to a pile of spinich

Priest
I would say sinister has a better healing factor.
This would probally result in a stailmate tho.

Brutacus
he has that kind of power???
Hmm didn't know that.

TricksterPriest
Doesn't Sinister have the ability to neutralize powers by touch?

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk BFRs him with one hit.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Hulk

Wonder Man
Well all Sinister needs is a little sample of DNA and since Hulks power comes from altered DNA it stands to reason Sinister could manipulate it some way. He is sorta the master of that stratagy. Look at it this way. he predicted Cable and defeated him as a baby and we all know how powerful Cable truned out to be. Everyone would agree Cable is more powerful than Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Everyone would agree Cable is more powerful than Hulk.

evil face

TricksterPriest
Of course Sinister with prep would destroy Hulk. No question. But can he do something ad hoc on a battlefield with a DNA sample?

Wonder Man
I bet Sinister can be in two places at once. he seems to have demonstrated some rather facinating powers.

Brutacus
Well all Sinister needs is a little sample of DNA and since Hulks power comes from altered DNA it stands to reason Sinister could manipulate it some way. He is sorta the master of that stratagy. Look at it this way. he predicted Cable and defeated him as a baby and we all know how powerful Cable truned out to be. Everyone would agree Cable is more powerful than Hulk.

doesn't matter this sounds like prep, doesn't matter iff cable is more powerful or not, does he have hulks DNA???

bigbran
Doesn't Sinister have telepathy?

Brutacus
Originally posted by bigbran
Doesn't Sinister have telepathy?

Don't think it's that strong to control the hulk thow.

spidey-dude
hulk can knock his head off easy with one punch. is sinisters healing ability gonna make his head come back ? uh dont think so

Brutacus
I'm sure he can, not sure iff sinisters healing ability's are better than a angry hulk, but pretty close and yes he should be able to survive that.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Brutacus
I'm sure he can, not sure iff sinisters healing ability's are better than a angry hulk, but pretty close and yes he should be able to survive that. in his dreams. if he gets a hard punch from wolverine or spidey or some others than yes his healing helps him out there of course. one punch from juggy or hulk. RIP mrs sinister

Brutacus

spidey-dude
they screwed up in the xmen animated series in that savage land episode where cyclops knocked him down each time he shot him. but sinister blasted magneto when he was attacking others. supposed to be the other way around there. magneto taking out sinister and cyclops getting his butt kicked. i hated to look at that when he shot magneto.

ThePittman
Without prep I would give this one to Hulk

Brutacus
I think they will stalemate, unless either one get's knocked out.
Not sure iff sinister is strong enough to k.o the hulk.
Or iff it's possible to k.o sinister???

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hulk can knock his head off easy with one punch. is sinisters healing ability gonna make his head come back ? uh dont think so Ah, yes, it will. no expression After all, it's not even a healing factor that he has.

DevilGoblin
laughing

The weakest hulk would kill Sinister with one finger. Mr Sinister would last 3 seconds.

Any hulk, any time (10/10)

Who thinks otherwise is delusional.

guy222

Hulk

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ah, yes, it will. no expression After all, it's not even a healing factor that he has.

True he'd survive but he'd then discover he was three feet underground and on the moon.

Redatom65
let the experiments begin! mwahahaha evil face

LORDSIDIOUS01
HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

Redatom65
sinister fanboys are cool, we don't get many of 'em round here. This could really be an entertainign thread with a sinsister fanboy

TricksterPriest
Brutacus has a point, CAN Sinister be KOed? Sinister is cool, but he's kind of a 2nd or 3rd rate Apoc.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Brutacus has a point, CAN Sinister be KOed? Sinister is cool, but he's kind of a 2nd or 3rd rate Apoc.

He can be BFRd into orbit (as I have been saying for some time)

Hercules
He schemes behind Apoc's back, he is not to be trusted Trickster, although he is too valuable a servant to kill...

Darth Macabre

You mixed it up. I think you mean "Sinister is cool. Apocalypse is a second or third rate Sinister." shifty

stick out tongue

bigbran
Brutacus has a point, CAN Sinister be KOed? Apoc is cool, but he's kind of a 2nd or 3rd rate Sinister. Fixed. wink

Darth Macabre
Fixed. wink

Too slow. stick out tongue

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
He schemes behind Apoc's back, he is not to be trusted Trickster, although he is too valuable a servant to kill...

I find myself on hercules side more and more. And keeping him away from vodka too. wink

bigbran
You mixed it up. I think you mean "Sinister is cool. Apocalypse is a second or third rate Sinister." shifty

stick out tongue Scary...
Too slow. stick out tongue Nope... you cheatered!

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He can be BFRd into orbit (as I have been saying for some time)

I now have this image of Sinister circling the earth.youpi

Darth Macabre
Scary...
Nope... you cheatered! embarrasment You caught me.

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
I find myself on hercules side more and more. And keeping him away from vodka too. wink

I love Vodka, its just that it friggin hates me...

Redatom65
that video says the same thing...

TricksterPriest
What video? confused And Sinister can never equal Apocalypse. cool

Hercules
that video says the same thing...

You have it on video? eek

Redatom65
curtiousy of the show "punk'd"

horrorwolf
This is silly. Sinister is not in the same league with either Apocolypse or the Incredible Hulk, ANY version.

And yes Sinister can be KO'd as he has nothing to prevent this. Sinister has good regeneration, but its not said to be comparable (not as fast) as Hulk's and Sinister only has regular durablility....Hulks durability is off the charts in comparison.

Hulk also is far to resistant to mental attacks for Sinister to do any mind tricks.

So...All Sinister has is telekinetic attacks vs Hulk, and none of them would really be enough to keep Hulk away from him, much less do any damage.

Hulk wins this one easy. One hit devastates Sinister, but Sinister could produce a clone perhaps...if he manages to find Banner later?

Redatom65
Originally posted by horrorwolf
This is silly. Sinister is not in the same league with either Apocolypse or the Incredible Hulk, ANY version.

And yes Sinister can be KO's as he has nothing to prevent this. Sinister has good regeneration, but its not comparable (not as fast) as Hulk's and Sinister only has regular durablility....Hulks is insane.

Hulk also is far to resistant to mental attacks for Sinister to do any mind tricks.

So...All Sinister has is telekinetic attacks vs Hulk, and none of them would really be enough to keep Hulk away from him, much less do any damage.

Hulk wins this one easy. One hit devastates Sinister, but Sinister could produce a clone perhaps...if he manages to find Banner later?

despite the fact that I agree with you. I stand by my comment. let the experiments begin evil face

TricksterPriest
Nice avatar. Is that the IG? Thank you for agreeing with me that Sinister is a 3rd rate Apoc.

I still think Hulk having TP resistance is bullshit, but it looks like Devilgoblin was right for once, Sinister gets stomped. huh, who'd have thought?

horrorwolf
yes...but why Sinister lol ...what does he have to stand up to Hulk?

(Yeah its the IG)

TricksterPriest
I dunno. Ask Wonder man, he made the thread.

Redatom65
well he probably wouldn't. Henchmen and stuff. If Sinister experimented on the Hulk. O the possibilities. We can get a comic version of young Frankenstein

Hercules
Nice avatar. Is that the IG? Thank you for agreeing with me that Sinister is a 3rd rate Apoc.

I still think Hulk having TP resistance is bullshit, but it looks like Devilgoblin was right for once, Sinister gets stomped. huh, who'd have thought?

Give one thousand monkeys, type writers and sooner or later one of them is going to type a sentence that makes sense...

Redatom65
Give one thousand monkeys, type writers and sooner or later one of them is going to type a sentence that makes sense...

the thing users around ehre are so prone to disagree with him. They will.

Hercules
the thing users around ehre are so prone to disagree with him. They will.

True but he says "Hulk wins" to everything so eventually hes going to be right.

Symmetric Chaos
yes...but why Sinister lol ...what does he have to stand up to Hulk?

Lets give him one day prep (no flunkies to help him though) and three of Hulk's hairs.

horrorwolf
Well I could see him maybe producing a Banner Clone that wakes up with altered memories and a sore *** but other than that, this isnt close.

Redatom65
you need a sig horrorwolf. yes

horrorwolf
K, Ill come up with something

TricksterPriest
laughing It's a WHOLE other story with prep. With prep, Sinister could do almost anything to beat Hulk. Genetic poison, gamma eating bacteria, give himself gamma power, genetic resquencing, the man is 2nd only to Apoc in mutant genetics for a reason.

horrorwolf
genetic resquencing

ROTF laughing That could get ugly fast.

Symmetric Chaos
laughing It's a WHOLE other story with prep. With prep, Sinister could do almost anything to beat Hulk. Genetic poison, gamma eating bacteria, give himself gamma power, genetic resquencing, the man is 2nd only to Apoc in mutant genetics for a reason.

Which is why I gave him just one day and no assistance.

horrorwolf
ah....I see. That day's prep could make it scary for Hulk. messed

Hercules
you need a sig horrorwolf. yes

I need a sig too but I'm crap at making them... sad

Symmetric Chaos
I need a sig too but I'm crap at making them... sad

I found a pic on google that I liked and cropped it in paint.

Your other option is the Sig forum.

Redatom65
yep request a sig, and they'll make it

spidey-dude
Ah, yes, it will. no expression After all, it's not even a healing factor that he has. well what ever sinister has its not gonna protect him from hulk killing him in a snap.

TricksterPriest
Yeah, Sinister is pretty much ****ed in a straight fight. Now if he's got prep, it's the other way around. evil face

spidey-dude
Yeah, Sinister is pretty much ****ed in a straight fight. Now if he's got prep, it's the other way around. evil face sinister isnt gonna waist his time doing prep. hes out there killing 48 hours a day

Symmetric Chaos
sinister isnt gonna waist his time doing prep. hes out there killing 48 hours a day

huh

Prep is just about all he does well.

When this fight ends he'll be alive but on the moon and unconcious.

Hercules
On the moon! Sinister could do some serious experiments on Inhumans!!!

Darth Macabre
sinister isnt gonna waist his time doing prep. hes out there killing 48 hours a day What the f**k? Did you just say what I think you said? When did Sinister become Sabretooth?

Symmetric Chaos
On the moon! Sinister could do some serious experiments on Inhumans!!!

Right up till BlackBlot knocks him back to Earth.

What the f**k? Did you just say what I think you said? When did Sinister become Sabretooth?

3 weeks ago

Hercules
Right up till BlackBlot knocks him back to Earth

He will operate behind the scenes, away from blackbolts prying eyes... evil face

Damn, I'm getting into this a little too much!

Darth Macabre
Right up till BlackBlot knocks him back to Earth.

3 weeks ago

Darn, must have missed the memo.

spidey-dude
What the f**k? Did you just say what I think you said? When did Sinister become Sabretooth? big ass difference the personality sab and sinister.

Hercules
Originally posted by spidey-dude big ass difference the personality sab and sinister

sinister isnt gonna waist his time doing prep. hes out there killing 48 hours a day

confused

Darth Macabre
confused

Plus, I didn't know there were 48 hours in a day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Plus, I didn't know there were 48 hours in a day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sinister is very efficient yes

spidey-dude
Plus, I didn't know there were 48 hours in a day. roll eyes (sarcastic) now you know

Evil_Ash
I've checked out Sinister's respect thread, he's no push over.

I'm not even sure if any physical force could be done on Sinister.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438339_1-mister-sinister-respect-thread

endrict
Hulks wins.

Hercules
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I've checked out Sinister's respect thread, he's no push over.

I'm not even sure if any physical force could be done on Sinister.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/438339_1-mister-sinister-respect-thread

I'd tend to agree, hes very hard to kill and very durable but if BFR is allowed it means that hes doesn't have to damage him to win.

horrorwolf
Sinister Can be damaged Physically. But its his prep that would make a difference here facing someone as powerful as Hulk.

endrict
mental attacks I dont thik will effect Hulk...

endrict
Remember this isn't Colossus or Thing or anyone on that level we are taking about here, this is the Hulk and he's on the level of Thor and Hercules or maybe higher when he gets angry.

ExtraMision5555
Hulk probably loses
its gona be hard for hulk to physically abuse sinister

endrict
He can eat him....

Redatom65
Sinister Can be damaged Physically. But its his prep that would make a difference here facing someone as powerful as Hulk.

nice sig, big grin

horrorwolf
nice sig, big grin
Thanks hehe, whats funny is now people think Im a Thanos fb

TricksterPriest
Well, you have the IG and Thanos as your sig, it's to be expected. roll eyes (sarcastic) 2nd, with Thanos, that phrase fits like a glass slipper. big grin

horrorwolf
Well, you have the IG and Thanos as your sig, it's to be expected. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah I guess so...

Wonder Man
The madder Hulk gets the stronger he gets. Well there is a limit to his ability to have a good rage. One person can only get so mad before he hits the anger limit. And Hulk can get no madder than the avarage male.
Sinister knows of Hulk and his strength limits. He would probably just trap Hulk in an endoplasmic bubble and let him get really mad that he can't do any harm in it.
Then when the experiments start...ohhh just think of the kind of pain one could cause someone with Hulks power level.
When Sinister sees Hulk he sees only one thing...
FUN FUN FUN

Bouboumaster
The angrier, the madder thing, not really fit. Hulk, in fact, become stronger while he's fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.