Wolverine VS Batman & Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Most people would agree that Wolverine would take majority over Batman 6-7/10 IMHO if not more but what if Batman had Robins help
how much out of 10?

capt it up
tim drake would die fast. so then it batman and wolverine again

spidey-dude
wolverine kills robin fast easy. after that he has himself a nice little battle with batman

python99
I am not disagreeing with you, but work very well as a team and have faced much worse than wolverine

Redatom65
the fanboy in robin will state otherwise................

spidey-dude
Originally posted by python99
I am not disagreeing with you, but work very well as a team and have faced much worse than wolverine once again batman needs a partner to back him up. cant take care of things on his own

capt it up
what tim going to due to wolverine? They have no prep and they have never face wolverine before. Tim will attack and die and batman will have to face wolverine all by him self.

if any thing tim could be a handy cap since batman will be worried about tim

Redatom65
Originally posted by capt it up
what tim going to due to wolverine? They have no prep and they have never face wolverine before. Tim will attack and die and batman will have to face wolverine all by him self.

if any thing tim could be a handy cap since batman will be worried about tim

autograph! Aren't you Hugh Jackass! I mean Jackman!? shifty

Metalmanx
Most people would agree that Wolverine would take majority over Batman 6-7/10 IMHO if not more but what if Batman had Robins help
how much out of 10?

What are Batman's and Robin's arsenal?

And which Robin is this, by the way?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And which Robin is this, by the way? any robin would get his ass kicked from wolvie

python99

And which Robin is this, by the way?

Grason I Guess confused

Which Robin had the most skill?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by spidey-dude
any robin would get his ass kicked from wolvie

Wasn't really the point. I just want to know what Robin it is. They all have their different strengths and weaknesses. I want to know which one will be used here and with what arsenal.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine could sit in a chair while Batman and Robin go to town on his skull with Adamantium baseball bats for two weeks straight before the fight even began and still beat them both in under three minutes.

Metalmanx
Grason I Guess confused

Which Robin had the most skill?

Dick Grayson, definitely. Although I suppose he's technically Nightwing now. But if you were to compare the Robins, he would be the top, in my opinion.

Now what about the arsenal?! mad stick out tongue

guy222
how much out of 10?

Howlett. Jackman>Keaton>Clooney>Kilmer smile

python99
Dick Grayson, definitely. Although I suppose he's technically Nightwing now. But if you were to compare the Robins, he would be the top, in my opinion.

Now what about the arsenal?! mad stick out tongue

he uses exactly what Bats uses in his belt, just to keep things simple

Redatom65
Originally posted by guy222
Wayne Bale>Jackman>Keaton>Clooney=Kilmer smile
for the truth

endrict
batman vs logan again...

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
for the truth

Sounds good

Metalmanx
he uses exactly what Bats uses in his belt, just to keep things simple

Hm. Interesting. This could prove more of a challenge for Wolverine than first believed.

They have sonic devices that would cause Logan severe pain, flash bombs that would blind him, laser torches that could prove damaging, knock-out gas (which I'm positive is powerful enough to put down Wolverine, since it once put down the Hulk).

I dunno. Just seems like the Bat-Team has a better chance than first expected.

python99
Hm. Interesting. This could prove more of a challenge for Wolverine than first believed.

They have sonic devices that would cause Logan severe pain, flash bombs that would blind him, laser torches that could prove damaging, knock-out gas (which I'm positive is powerful enough to put down Wolverine, since it once put down the Hulk).

I dunno. Just seems like the Bat-Team has a better chance than first expected.

I would at least give them the tie-breaker out of 10

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman pulls the upset.

python99
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman pulls the upset.

yup

Soljer
Robins;

Skill: Todd > Grayson > Drake

Acrobats: Grayson > Todd > Drake

Leadership: Grayson > Todd > Drake

Detective-ship(Intelligence? Something?): Drake > Grayson > Todd.

Errr, or at least, I think.

This fight depends on what Robin and Batman happen to be carrying. If they have enough nerve toxins/knock out gas/tranquilizers/whatever to take out Wolverine.

If not? They get carved.

The Libertine
Wolverine wins!!

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soljer
Robins;

Skill: Todd > Grayson > Drake

Acrobats: Grayson > Todd > Drake

Leadership: Grayson > Todd > Drake

Detective-ship(Intelligence? Something?): Drake > Grayson > Todd.

Errr, or at least, I think.

This fight depends on what Robin and Batman happen to be carrying. If they have enough nerve toxins/knock out gas/tranquilizers/whatever to take out Wolverine.

If not? They get carved.

Quoted for truth. Completely agree with the assessment of the Robins too. Bruce and Tim concievably could win if they have some serious toxins or KO gas but more times than not I don't think that without any prep they have what it takes to stop Wolverine

braz
yea, Bats n Robbie gotta have either some elephant tranquilizers, lots of knock out gas, or some flashbangs or somethin to stand a chance here. otherwise, they get cut up.

capt it up
knock out gas would be useless and actaully would hinder them becuase now they have to put masks on the can easily be damaged.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine, Robin isn't really a factor in this fight

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
knock out gas would be useless and actaully would hinder them becuase now they have to put masks on the can easily be damaged.

Depends on the knock out gas. Logan may have been resistant to some in the past, but if he were exposed to the same stuff that put the Hulk under?

You damn well better believe he's taking a nap as well.

capt it up
Depends on the knock out gas. Logan may have been resistant to some in the past, but if he were exposed to the same stuff that put the Hulk under?

You damn well better believe he's taking a nap as well.
was not cannon and was the biggest bull shit ever. batman was hurting hulk with kicks. also batman just happen to have knock out gas designed to take out the hulk? Sounds kinda BS to me not to mention it was not cannon so that kinda ends that.

Also hulk has in the past been over come by gas while Logan has been find numerous times. Recenting in the black panther tie in all his teamates were KO due to gas while he simply laughed and made a joke about it smelling badly.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine in a walk.

grey fox
Wolverine in a curbstomp

python99
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman pulls the upset.

it would be an upset, but it is possible.

Battlehammer
Logan clearly takes the majority

llagrok
Robin got in some hits on deathstroke :/

Battlehammer
..........and..........

endrict
Oh..I would so pay to see Logan kick Robins ass in.

Switch 07
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine could sit in a chair while Batman and Robin go to town on his skull with Adamantium baseball bats for two weeks straight before the fight even began and still beat them both in under three minutes.

Tell me your joking? no expression

Switch 07
Originally posted by endrict
Oh..I would so pay to see Logan kick Robins ass in.

Thats funny, I would pay to see the opposite. no expression

endrict
Originally posted by Switch 07
Thats funny, I would pay to see the opposite. no expression

You see if it's your way, it would be like watching a Britney Spears concert when she sings....everyone knows it's a fake.

Robin would never be able to beat Logan.

BentonGrey
Correct me if I'm wrong here (I don't much care for the uber way Wolverine is written these days, so I may be missing something) but couldn't Couldn't Bats just throw down a handful of teargas grenades and proceed to beat Logan unconscious while he sputtered and coughed? If not, wouldn't some sonics incapacitate him just as well, because of his uncanny hearing? Either way, I don't think its impossible for Batman to pull a few wins, especially if he knows about Logan.

Switch 07
Originally posted by endrict
You see if it's your way, it would be like watching a Britney Spears concert when she sings....everyone knows it's a fake.

Robin would never be able to beat Logan. Yet that would still be the funniest thing ever.

Battlehammer
here the thing he does not know about logan.

Logan's has laughed at thunder claps.

Logan is uneffected by tear gas and batman would be hand cap trying to use it given the fact he have to then were a gas mask which can be easily damaged.

Alfheim
I dont know I think this could be a good fight. If robin trys to engage Logan in H2H he will die fast. Obvoulsy Robin will keep his distance and try to distarct Logan. Im sure Batman ahs lots of gadgets on him that could make Wolverines life diffcult but im not sure what equipment is standard.

Battlehammer
...........there standered quiptment is nothing that would bother logan. also if robin tried to distract logan he die.

endrict
The best option for Robin is to runaway as fast as he can screaming like a little school girl, while Batman fights Logan.

spidey-dude
nice team alright

BentonGrey
Logan is immune to teargas? Do you have scans of such? I know that, classically, he wouldn't have been.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Logan is immune to teargas? Do you have scans of such? I know that, classically, he wouldn't have been.
classicaly he did not even have a healing factor...............

but ever since he got one he has been immune to it

Battlehammer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=361370&pagenumber=37

look down a little and you will find logan fighting in tear gas

BentonGrey
Thanks for the scans Battlehammer, I'd say that's pretty definitive. Still, with sonics, I think Bats could take him. However, that would require that Bats have prior knowledge. Without prep, and considering that Wolverine has been hyped up to obscene levels, I don't see how Bats can take him, even with Robin's help.

python99
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dont know I think this could be a good fight. If robin trys to engage Logan in H2H he will die fast. Obvoulsy Robin will keep his distance and try to distarct Logan. Im sure Batman ahs lots of gadgets on him that could make Wolverines life diffcult but im not sure what equipment is standard.

Finally someone who thinks this is a fair fight

Battlehammer
Thanks for the scans Battlehammer, I'd say that's pretty definitive. Still, with sonics, I think Bats could take him. However, that would require that Bats have prior knowledge. Without prep, and considering that Wolverine has been hyped up to obscene levels, I don't see how Bats can take him, even with Robin's help.

sonic won't work either. hulk has thunder clap logan to no avail before

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
here the thing he does not know about logan.

Logan's has laughed at thunder claps.

Logan is uneffected by tear gas and batman would be hand cap trying to use it given the fact he have to then were a gas mask which can be easily damaged.

Didn't the Hulk almost knock out Wolverine with a thunderclap?

Soljer
Frequency is not equivalent to intensity.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Didn't the Hulk almost knock out Wolverine with a thunderclap?

No. He did hurt logan once with it, but logan recovered before hulks next attack.

That was prior to up grades to logans healing

after up grades the thunder clap had no effect.

BentonGrey
I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by 'sonics,' Battlehammer. I mean extreme high frequency sounds, which have been shown to incapacitate Wolverine in the past. His hyper sensitive hearing can detect them, and they work similar to white noise weapons on regular human beings. Thus, they could disorient him, or perhaps even do more.

llagrok
No. He did hurt logan once with it, but logan recovered before hulks next attack.

That was prior to up grades to logans healing

after up grades the thunder clap had no effect.

Got any scans of it having no effect?

Battlehammer
Got any scans of it having no effect?
I can get one though I don't see the point...as if it would change your oppinion.

Battlehammer
I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by 'sonics,' Battlehammer. I mean extreme high frequency sounds, which have been shown to incapacitate Wolverine in the past. His hyper sensitive hearing can detect them, and they work similar to white noise weapons on regular human beings. Thus, they could disorient him, or perhaps even do more.
actaully it has proven not to work.

a thunder clap is a sonic attack on steroids.

Soljer
actaully it has proven not to work.

a thunder clap is a sonic attack on steroids.

Frequency != Intensity.

Battlehammer
Frequency != Intensity.

in the end they causes the same damage niether of which seem to bother logan.

Soljer
No.

Battlehammer
No.
they attack his hearing. causing damage to the air drums.

they damage the same area of the body.

Soljer
laughing.

The nail marks on my back are hardly comparable to getting slashed with a knife, even if they hit the exact same place.

Battlehammer
laughing.

The nail marks on my back are hardly comparable to getting slashed with a knife, even if they hit the exact same place.

yes so hulks attack is a lott more damaging.

batdude123
laughing.

So your fiancee must be a freak in the sack, eh?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by batdude123

hahahaha

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123

Actually, the nail marks are from a recent one night(morning?) stand. My (ahem) fiancee recently decided that she wanted us to spend some time apart.

batdude123
Actually, the nail marks are from a recent one night(morning?) stand. My (ahem) fiancee recently decided that she wanted us to spend some time apart.

no expression

Oh...

Battlehammer
lol

edit post in the tourny thread please

BentonGrey
No, Battlehammer, I don't believe that really follows. In the comics I've seen, thunderclaps cause damage by the air displaced, not by the sound. I've seen Wolverine be rendered...at least disoriented, if not worse, by high intensity SOUND. Now, as I've said, I don't care for modern comics, so if there is a retcon of this, I haven't seen it. However, I don't believe the Hulk thunderclap really works. A very loud sound doesn't effect someone the same way as a high frequency sound. Look at how dog whistles affect canines.

Battlehammer
No, Battlehammer, I don't believe that really follows. In the comics I've seen, thunderclaps cause damage by the air displaced, not by the sound. I've seen Wolverine be rendered...at least disoriented, if not worse, by high intensity SOUND. Now, as I've said, I don't care for modern comics, so if there is a retcon of this, I haven't seen it. However, I don't believe the Hulk thunderclap really works. A very loud sound doesn't effect someone the same way as a high frequency sound. Look at how dog whistles affect canines.

the whole part of a thunder clap is the sonic noices it creates damage peoples hearing/brains. It been able to knock out meta humans. You can ignore it if you want but it a dam fact that it has and does render people knocked by the intensity of the noise. really when have you seen logan been rendered disoriented or worse by noise?

so yes your wrong .

Master-Borg
thimble, you do realize Batman regularly PWNs people who make Logan look like an ant, right?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
thimble, you do realize Batman regularly PWNs people who make Logan look like an ant, right?

...........masterbruce the name is as dumb as ever.

............batman normally uses prep or the people job. that won't happen in a forum match.

batman just stands no chance here

Soljer
I think everyone liked my old signature far better....

Battlehammer
I did.

BentonGrey
the whole part of a thunder clap is the sonic noices it creates damage peoples hearing/brains. It been able to knock out meta humans. You can ignore it if you want but it a dam fact that it has and does render people knocked by the intensity of the noise. really when have you seen logan been rendered disoriented or worse by noise?

so yes your wrong .

Well now, I never claimed that I was unequivocally right, I was just pointing out a possibility. I don't have any scans of Wolverine being incapacitated by sonics, though I do believe I have read it somewhere. I'm afraid I've never collected Wolverine comics, though I've read my share of X-Men. I was hoping someone more well versed than myself would be able to help out. The only thing I can offer is that I am certain he was disabled by high frequency sounds in the TAS. Since that show was based with fair accuracy off the comics, I think that this might hold some credence, but I wouldn't venture to say how much.

On the other hand, I would very much like to see scans of thunderclaps causing sonic damage, as I've never seen that before. I've seen Hulk's claps literally blow people away, but that is evidence of displaced air resulting in blunt force damage.

You may very well be right, I'm simply saying I'm curious.

python99
Lets add Batgirl. Now what?

BentonGrey
Considering the terrible state of Wolverine's continuity, I'm afraid it wouldn't do much. However, it SHOULD tip the scales against him, as he'd be facing three excellent martial artists, two of whom are top tier. They should at least be able to batter him unconscious, but I'm sure that in his modern incarnation, he's been shown to be immune to a regular beating. If he were still street level, as he should be, the Bat family would take a majority.

Alfheim
...........there standered quiptment is nothing that would bother logan.

I dont know if it would stop him but it at least shouldgive him some bother.

also if robin tried to distract logan he die.

Not if hes busy fighting Batman and Robin is targetting him from a distance.

SuperiorTech
Considering the terrible state of Wolverine's continuity, I'm afraid it wouldn't do much. However, it SHOULD tip the scales against him, as he'd be facing three excellent martial artists, two of whom are top tier. They should at least be able to batter him unconscious, but I'm sure that in his modern incarnation, he's been shown to be immune to a regular beating. If he were still street level, as he should be, the Bat family would take a majority.

Wolverine has knock down drag out fight's with the hulk, wendigo, and namor on a regular basis.I dont know what martial skill there gonna use to batter him unconscious that getting punched by the hulk would not do.

BentonGrey
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Wolverine has knock down drag out fight's with the hulk, wendigo, and namor on a regular basis.I dont know what martial skill there gonna use to batter him unconscious that getting punched by the hulk would not do.

That's my point exactly SuperiorTech. As you should know, since you quoted it, I said that "I'm afraid it wouldn't do much." It would behoove you to read a bit more carefully. I'm saying that he's been amped up to ridiculous levels, considering where he came from.

Alfheim

Well Mister X could have beaten Wolverine if he hadnt gone beserk.

python99

Well I am sure Hulk does not punch Wolverine at full force.
A punch from a fully enraged Hulk would probably shatter a mountain.
I mean the guy can cause an earthquake hitting the ground with his fist.
And we know that is not full class 100. So please don't act like Wolverine is taking Hulk's full potential punches.

Battlehammer
And we know that is not full class 100. So please don't act like Wolverine is taking Hulk's full potential punches.

umm Logan has taken a hulk punch that was said to be the force of a nucular missle.

please read up on Logans fights with hulk before talking out your back end.

Battlehammer
Well Mister X could have beaten Wolverine if he hadnt gone beserk.

.........low end showing. Mist x also thought nothing of DD or capt.

He was also able to grab adamatium claws........run faster then taskmaster

Master-Borg
umm Logan has taken a hulk punch that was said to be the force of a nucular missle.
yeah, and he was braindead for about a week

SuperiorTech

Look i dont think wolverine should be able to take the hulk's,Namors, or Wendigo's punches and wolverine and the hulk have tussled more time's than i can count and there fight's have been long and brutal if hulk is not enrage at the start of the fight he sure as hell is by the time wolverine slashes him a few good times.So i dont buy that all those time's the hulk has never hit him with full force.Like i said it dont think he should be able to take the hit's but the writer's do so my view on it's not gonna change anything.

python99

please read up on Logans fights with hulk before talking out your back end.

you got scans?

python99
Look i dont think wolverine should be able to take the hulk's,Namors, or Wendigo's punches and wolverine and the hulk have tussled more time's than i can count and there fight's have been long and brutal if hulk is not enrage at the start of the fight he sure as hell is by the time wolverine slashes him a few good times.So i dont buy that all those time's the hulk has never hit him with full force.Like i said it dont think he should be able to take the hit's but the writer's do so my view on it's not gonna change anything.

Honestly, you would know when the Hulk hits someone with full potential and Wolverine is not getting hit a full potential. Strong force, yes, full force no fuggin way.

Battlehammer
yeah, and he was braindead for about a week

..........actaully he was completely fine.. Logan has never been brain dead for a week due to an assult from hulk..........

Soljer
Robin solos.

Battlehammer
you got scans?

nope, but I have another scanns such as this.

Battlehammer
oh and logan gets right back up. your hole arguement python is really lame. your saying hulk is hold back on logan even though there not evidence to support such a silly claim

python99
nope, but I have another scanns such as this.

Was that a groung pound or a rock he decided to use as a meteor?
Who was on the ground?
Do you think that was full potential?

llagrok
I can get one though I don't see the point...as if it would change your oppinion.

Let's see that scan

Battlehammer
Was that a groung pound or a rock he decided to use as a meteor?
Who was on the ground?
Do you think that was full potential?
Logan was on the ground.

..........shut up about this who full potential crap.

do you honestly think hulk holds back? I mean most of the tiem including that fight he a mindless animal. He not holding back he going all out. Hulk does not care if he kills Logan.

actaully in wwh hulk mention that he knows he can't kill Logan, so insetad he pounds away at logans skull

............man your knowledge on logan is low.

Master-Borg
hulk doesn't hold back...but when he hits Logan with full force, he easily KOs Logan (this happened in WWH)

Battlehammer
Let's see that scan

Battlehammer
hulk doesn't hold back...but when he hits Logan with full force, he easily KOs Logan (this happened in WWH)
..............easily KOs Logan? WWH is the strongest form of hulk yet and it still took him multiable shots to KO Logan.

stop spouting crap about events you have never read.

llagrok

Cool.

What comic is that?

Master-Borg
laughing out loud eek! wow, still using that pathetic scan for proof...

Battlehammer
Cool.

What comic is that?

6 hours I think though I tend to get that confused with another issue

Battlehammer
laughing out loud eek! wow, still using that pathetic scan for proof...

.............funny that your still here after repeatly sayin g you were leaving..............and dispointing every one yet again by returning.\

..............why is it pathetic again? you never even read the issue you just dislike the art, which was by an award winning artist

llagrok
6 hours I think though I tend to get that confused with another issue

Not 6 hours.

Different art and the Hulk only used punches there.

Battlehammer
Not 6 hours.

Different art and the Hulk only used punches there.

6 hours is the one with the snake bite.

hmm I get it, but it will take me a while im at school and I have the issues at home.

Master-Borg

..............why is it pathetic again? you never even read the issue you just dislike the art, which was by an award winning artist

not only the poor art, but also the complete mischaracterization of Wolverine.

Battlehammer
not only the poor art, but also the complete mischaracterization of Wolverine.

...........again acting like you know anythign about wolverine.

good god. You show over and over again that you ahve no idea what your talking about and yet you try and act like you read wolverine.

you have read one issue of wolverine and now your an expert on his character?

shut up.

first of all you neevr read the issue and your now saying it mischaracterization of wolverine from a single scan?

can your comments get any dumber.

just go away before you make your self sound dumber

Battlehammer
also nothing in the scann was a misrepersentation of logan or hulks character

python99
oh and logan gets right back up. your hole arguement python is really lame. your saying hulk is hold back on logan even though there not evidence to support such a silly claim

So you honestly think that Hulk goes full potential force wise against Wolverine? Who is arguing the fact whether he gets up or not, don't be so defensive. What evidence do you have to support that he goes full force? You would not happen to have the scans where Hulk knocked out Wolverine in about 4 punches. Wolverine was pretty much dangling in his arms. Do you honestly think those were full class 100 punches?

Master-Borg
also nothing in the scann was a misrepersentation of logan or hulks character yeah, I guess Logan should sound like a little kid after getting thunderclapped in the face with no effect roll eyes (sarcastic)

python99
Logan was on the ground.

..........shut up about this who full potential crap.

do you honestly think hulk holds back? I mean most of the tiem including that fight he a mindless animal. He not holding back he going all out. Hulk does not care if he kills Logan.

actaully in wwh hulk mention that he knows he can't kill Logan, so insetad he pounds away at logans skull

............man your knowledge on logan is low.

That is the whole point of the argument. I am asking aa simple question that you just can't seem to answer. Are you in denial? I did not say Hulk always hold back. Geez! who crapped on you cornflakes this morning?
All I asked is from what you know of Hulk and what you can see him do, would you not be able to see a full class 100 punch

Battlehammer
So you honestly think that Hulk goes full potential force wise against Wolverine? Who is arguing the fact whether he gets up or not, don't be so defensive. What evidence do you have to support that he goes full force? You would not happen to have the scans where Hulk knocked out Wolverine in about 4 punches. Wolverine was pretty much dangling in his arms. Do you honestly think those were full class 100 punches?

yes I do and there no evidence to even remotly state that it was not. Alll evidence points to it being full force punches. Like i said your arguement is lame.

you have no evidence. all your doing is " well I don't like the fact Logan takes 100 class punches, so umm hulks not hitting him full forc e he holding back" which of course would be completely agaisnt hulks character.

llagrok
In his own series, Wolverine can get knocked out by punches from human beings. Mr.X was a human being, he only had telepathy. That doesn't affect his physique in any way.

When a human being can take out Wolverine with some well places punches, it's reasonable to believe that Wolverine can be knocked out by class 20-100+ Which should end that discussion once and for all.

Battlehammer
That is the whole point of the argument. I am asking aa simple question that you just can't seem to answer. Are you in denial? I did not say Hulk always hold back. Geez! who crapped on you cornflakes this morning?
All I asked is from what you know of Hulk and what you can see him do, would you not be able to see a full class 100 punch

.........what are you babbling about.

Hulk punches are all 100 class. It a punch what the hell do you wanna see.

Battlehammer
In his own series, Wolverine can get knocked out by punches from human beings. Mr.X was a human being, he only had telepathy. That doesn't affect his physique in any way.

When a human being can take out Wolverine with some well places punches, it's reasonable to believe that Wolverine can be knocked out by class 20-100+ Which should end that discussion once and for all.

so now low end showings are the norm? Sorry but no.

Hell I guess lobo can only take human punches I mean batman beat the shit out of him.

class 20 have repeatedly faild against Logan.

using low end showings as the norm is pathetic.

Battlehammer
yeah, I guess Logan should sound like a little kid after getting thunderclapped in the face with no effect roll eyes (sarcastic)

..........sounds like a little kid? he made a joke. which really in no way is out of character. He has called hulk green meany before.

again your arguement is wrong.

again you never read the issue

again you only read a single wolverien comic

so please don't act like your any sort of authority on logans character

llagrok
so now low end showings are the norm? Sorry but no.

Hell I guess lobo can only take human punches I mean batman beat the shit out of him.

class 20 have repeatedly faild against Logan.

using low end showings as the norm is pathetic.

I've never seen a class 20 hit him several times in a row, block his attacks and keep on hitting.

Whenever Wolverine is hit by a class 100, he's sent flying 10 miles and has a lot of time to heal up. If a class 100 or 20 kept on beating on him, like most street-level character does, Wolverine would go down. My theory.

Master-Borg

again you only read a single wolverien comic

keep on saying that doesn't make it true...I've read over 50 Wolverine comics at least

Battlehammer
I've never seen a class 20 hit him several times in a row, block his attacks and keep on hitting.

Whenever Wolverine is hit by a class 100, he's sent flying 10 miles and has a lot of time to heal up. If a class 100 or 20 kept on beating on him, like most street-level character does, Wolverine would go down. My theory.

spiderman has repeatedly hit him over and over with no avail.

namor has hit logan and logan simply slashed him for his efforts.

honestly what wolverine fights have you been reading?

Battlehammer
keep on saying that doesn't make it true...I've read over 50 Wolverine comics at least

............you can keep pretending that looking at a cover means you read the issue, but sorry it does not.

your full of shit. Your knowledge on logan si crap. your knowledge on comics is crap. Your simply crap.

llagrok
spiderman has repeatedly hit him over and over with no avail.

namor has hit logan and logan simply slashed him for his efforts.

honestly what wolverine fights have you been reading?

I read the one where Wolverine was crawling on the crowd after one punch from Namor.

I also read the one where Wolverine was hit ONCE by Namor and got knocked out.

Master-Borg

your full of shit. Your knowledge on logan si crap. your knowledge on comics is crap. Your simply crap. great argument...I simply have no comeback for that roll eyes (sarcastic)

JasonK4
great argument...I simply have no comeback for that roll eyes (sarcastic)
Except sarcasm, which seems to be working wonders for you. smile

python99
yes I do and there no evidence to even remotly state that it was not. Alll evidence points to it being full force punches. Like i said your arguement is lame.

you have no evidence. all your doing is " well I don't like the fact Logan takes 100 class punches, so umm hulks not hitting him full forc e he holding back" which of course would be completely agaisnt hulks character.

What evidence is pointing to that. first you show a scan of Logan getting smashed with a rock. where's the punch. I dont care if Logan takes it or not thats good for him. Like I said before if you know what a full class 100 punch from the Hulk would do then roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hulk is a class 100 character that is a given. Hulk can send people flying using half his strength. For a guy who can literally shatter a mountain with a punch if at full potential, If given that same chance to cock back and let her rip would pretty much obliterate anything. So yeah you are right Hulk would be out of character since he knocks people out with half his strength.

python99
.........what are you babbling about.

Hulk punches are all 100 class. It a punch what the hell do you wanna see.

laughing So from mountain shattering Hulk to, him punching Spiderman without turning him into spacedust. Yeah there's the class 100 roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
One punch from anyone over class 20 is going to be just as effective to anyone with remotely human durability then a dozen. Why? Because it would liquefy every organ in human body... and once your organs are liquefied it doesn't get much worse. Hitting someone like Wolverine once, then waiting a few seconds for him to heal would be much more effective then a barrage of punches since the damage has already reached the glass ceiling after the first one.

Battlehammer
I read the one where Wolverine was crawling on the crowd after one punch from Namor.

I also read the one where Wolverine was hit ONCE by Namor and got knocked out.
..........re read the issues.

because thats not what happen in either.

Battlehammer
python your rediculous.

please show me one issue were hulk hits logan and states he holding back.

Or an issue were hulk even implies he holding back.

python99
python your rediculous.

please show me one issue were hulk hits logan and states he holding back.

Or an issue were hulk even implies he holding back.

HAHAHAHA you are funny You are asking a question that has no answer
Let me ask you a question. State one issue where he says he isnt.

Battlehammer
HAHAHAHA you are funny You are asking a question that has no answer
Let me ask you a question. State one issue where he says he isnt.

....like I said it not in his character to hold back.

it rediculous to assume he would be then.

not to mention he has stated that he knows he can't kill wolverine

Master-Borg
not to mention he has stated that he knows he can't kill wolverine and what does that have to do with him KOing Logan?

Battlehammer
and what does that have to do with him KOing Logan?

.....Im not talking about KO Logan. python there says hulk holds back. I was saying why would hulk hold back on a guy he knows he can't kill there be no reason. He knows he can hit Logan as hard as he wants and Logan won't die.

Master-Borg
.....Im not talking about KO Logan. python there says hulk holds back. I was saying why would hulk hold back on a guy he knows he can't kill there be no reason. He knows he can hit Logan as hard as he wants and Logan won't die. oh ok, I agree with you that Hulk doesn't hold back.

But Hulk doesnt really land many punches on Logan, when he does connect cleanly, he can KO Logan

Bouboumaster
Let's see:
Batman: peak human
Robin: Human

Wolverine:
1- Laugh at Spider-Man's punch (1o tons)
2- Take Hulk's punch in the face and comeback for mores (100+)

Battlehammer
oh ok, I agree with you that Hulk doesn't hold back.

But Hulk doesnt really land many punches on Logan, when he does connect cleanly, he can KO Logan

.........Hulk has lande dplenty of punches cleanly on logan and failed to Ko wolverine

SuperiorTech
.........Hulk has lande dplenty of punches cleanly on logan and failed to Ko wolverine

Wolverine is a hard guy to read sometimes it takes one good punch to put him down.

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1167/th_88322_The_Incredible_Hulk_v2_-_181_-_16_122_1167lo.jpghttp://img154.imagevenue.com/loc657/th_88324_The_Incredible_Hulk_v2_-_181_-_17_122_657lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc1073/th_88332_The_Incredible_Hulk_v2_-_181_-_18_122_1073lo.jpg

Sometimes it takes a couple.

http://img120.imagevenue.com/loc649/th_88508_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_7002_018_122_649lo.jpghttp://img150.imagevenue.com/loc1183/th_88514_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_6002_019_122_1183lo.jpghttp://img28.imagevenue.com/loc661/th_88520_World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_6002_020_122_661lo.jpg

Sometimes hitting him so hard that he starts in Brooklyn and end ups in Boston wont do the job.

http://img168.imagevenue.com/loc823/th_88806_punisher_v4_037_p01_122_823lo.jpghttp://img178.imagevenue.com/loc600/th_88807_punisher_v4_037_p02-03_122_600lo.jpghttp://img151.imagevenue.com/loc952/th_88809_punisher_v4_037_p06_122_952lo.jpg

Alfheim
.........low end showing.

No its not. MA s dont have class 100 strength but they can compensate through skill.

Mist x also thought nothing of DD or capt.

Who said anyhting about Cap or DD. erm C'mon man......

He was also able to grab adamatium claws

When did he do that? If he he did it could be argued that event was PIS but not everything else.

........run faster then taskmaster

I dont think he ran faster he moved faster and thats because of telepathy.

Wolverine is a hard guy to read sometimes it takes one good punch to put him down.

Yeah and Namor came out of water and finished Wolverine off.

python99
....like I said it not in his character to hold back.

it rediculous to assume he would be then.

not to mention he has stated that he knows he can't kill wolverine

Yeah I read that as well he said he cant kill him, no one is talking about that. Again if Spidey fought a fully enraged Hulk, stood against a wall and said " let her rip" what would happen? Spacedust anyone?

python99
http://img178.imagevenue.com/loc600/th_88807_punisher_v4_037_p02-03_122_600lo.jpg

This is what a Hulk punch should be doing almost everytime

python99
let get back on topic

Alfheim
Yeah I read that as well he said he cant kill him, no one is talking about that.

That just sounds like Wolverine wanking to me. Hell the Svage Hulk was pretty tough as it is, Hulk is the strongest hes ever been, the maddest hes ever been...survived BBs scream and he cant kill Wolverine. Logically he should be able to but its just to please the fans.

srankmissingnin
That just sounds like Wolverine wanking to me. Hell the Svage Hulk was pretty tough as it is, Hulk is the strongest hes ever been, the maddest hes ever been...survived BBs scream and he cant kill Wolverine. Logically he should be able to but its just to please the fans.

If Savage Hulk can't kill Wolverine then why would WWH Hulk be able to? He doesn't have any extra powers, he is just stronger. Dropping a nuke on a chocolate chip cookie isn't going to do any more damage then if you dropped a stick of dynamite. So, logically, why should he be able to kill Wolverine?

Alfheim
If Savage Hulk can't kill Wolverine then why would WWH Hulk be able to?

Savage Hulk probably wasnt outright trying to kill him. What I mean is he was trying to **** him up and may have killed him in the process, but if he was really trying to kill him like in their first encounter he would have kept punching at him till there was nothing left but skeleton. Hulk has a habit of whenever he fights heros he KOs them and walks off its like he just wants to be left alone.

He doesn't have any extra powers, he is just stronger.

............yeah. State the obvious.

Dropping a nuke on a chocolate chip cookie isn't going to do any more damage then if you dropped a stick of dynamite. So, logically, why should he be able to kill Wolverine?

The problem is that Wolverine would survive the stick of dynamite....but wouldnt survive something more powerful ie Nitro...yeah Wolverine survived but he had to fight some demon. Thats how it works you survive something weaker but you cant survive something stronger. no expression

Battlehammer
http://img178.imagevenue.com/loc600/th_88807_punisher_v4_037_p02-03_122_600lo.jpg

This is what a Hulk punch should be doing almost everytime

Logan was completely fine from the assualt.........so your own evidence prove syou wrong.

how stupid.

Alfheim
Logan was completely fine from the assualt.........so your own evidence prove syou wrong.

how stupid.

Dont think there was any need for that. I could be wrong but I think he meant his punch would send him flying. no expression

Battlehammer
Dont think there was any need for that. I could be wrong but I think he meant his punch would send him flying. no expression

no he ment the punch would finish logan.........which of course it did not. Logan simply hitch a ride back on a train lol.

also I course python would think the biggest pis issue ever to be written to be the best evidence lol.

I mean did he even read the issue he got the scan from.

Battlehammer
Yeah I read that as well he said he cant kill him, no one is talking about that. Again if Spidey fought a fully enraged Hulk, stood against a wall and said " let her rip" what would happen? Spacedust anyone?

............and spiderman is in no way wolverine..........so your points rather moot.

Logan has taken full on hits from hulk and go right back up. It a fact.......which you simply dislike so you ignore and or make up lame excuses like "hulks holding back " yet there is no evidence of this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>