snowbird/thor vs sasquatch/hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

Team 2

LORDSIDIOUS01
Bruce Banner and Walter Langkowski should take this. Snowbird might be able to shapeshift but I don't think that will be enough for a win. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

King_Mungi
Umm...no. Snowbird/Thor win, Snowbird can shapeshift into Wendigo and most importanly...Tanaraq. Snowbird and Thor have the variety and power.

Hercules
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Umm...no. Snowbird/Thor win, Snowbird can shapeshift into Wendigo and most importanly...Tanaraq. Snowbird and Thor have the variety and power.

thumbsup

guy222

Hulk is stronger than Thor

guy222

How powerful is Tanaraq? How was he defeated?

King_Mungi
How powerful is Tanaraq? How was he defeated?

He's an Elder God, that controls death and decay and is older than the Earth itself. He was defeated when Snowbird assumed his form and ripped out his human hosts heart sending Tanaraq back to his dimension.

Hulk is stronger than Thor

Sure, but Thor doesn't just have strength. He has many methods he can use to deal with Hulk.

guy222
He's an Elder God, that controls death and decay and is older than the Earth itself. He was defeated when Snowbird assumed his form and ripped out his human hosts heart sending Tanaraq back to his dimension.

Sure, but Thor doesn't just have strength. He has many methods he can use to deal with Hulk.

I agree. Thanks for the tip. Thor has belt of strength. Hulk heals from Godblast

LORDSIDIOUS01
I agree. Thanks for the tip. Thor has belt of strength. Hulk heals from Godblast

Sasquatch can beat Snowbird. Hulk vs Thor is classic. Meh

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Sasquatch can beat Snowbird. Hulk vs Thor is classic. Meh

Ummm...no again. Snowbird was created to battle the Great Beasts, she has already beat Sasquatch so your incorrect.

guy222
always respected here my friend

shame af being cancelled stupid marvel

pak's hulk is incredible anyone differs bout hulk and thor that's neat

snowbird and sasquatch interesting snowbird is very powerful as i know the difference between sasquatch and tanaraq

i am the thread starter and it takes place on earth and dark dimension u can give an opinion

t2 ftw

-K-M-
Team 2, what Pak did recently for Hulk just puts him on a crazy new powerlevel.

guy222
afternoon king

-K-M-
Afternoon Guy

guy222
any plans for ur day

-K-M-
Naaaaa just veg and watch a few movies, you?

PillarofOsiris

guy222
just watching football on twitter til i leave for target

what becomes of af any news on any appearances for em

janus77
Team Hulk wins.

guy222

The Sorrow

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by The Sorrow
You do know most of these feats happened around 40 years ago right?

Really? Jeez I didn't realize. What's the statute of limitations on feats anyway? 10 years? 5 years? By the way have any of them been retconned that I don't know about?

I guess you can show me more current scans then of Hulk physically overpowering Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Really? Jeez I didn't realize. What's the statute of limitations on feats anyway? 10 years? 5 years? By the way have any of them been retconned that I don't know about?

I guess you can show me more current scans then of Hulk physically overpowering Thor?

This isn't even a fight anymore for the Hulk.n

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1572/84259184.th.jpg http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5397/86906047.th.jpg http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/8480/88695740.th.jpg http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1763/39432975.th.jpg http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4170/89944442.th.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7551/94565109.th.jpg http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5367/70848220.th.jpg http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5607/81615084.th.jpg

carver9
The beauty scan. Thor admits on panel he could never beat the Hulk and never could. This wasn't the only time that was said last year either. It was also mentioned that Thor along with the combined might of the avengers doesn't stand a prayer against current Hulk.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8383/thorvshulkandthing6.jpg

iceman24567
^Thor then proceeds to "beat" Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
^Thor then proceeds to "beat" Hulk

I don't blame him for bfring. That was a safe bet because him ramming Hulk chest made him pass out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I don't blame him for bfring. That was a safe bet because him ramming Hulk chest made him pass out. Well Thor did take on TWO amped bricks by himself. Even with a partner Hulk still got dealt with you mad?

carver9
Well Thor did take on TWO amped bricks by himself. Even with a partner Hulk still got dealt with you mad?

Quite impressive for Thor...especially him pounding on someone that wasn't even looking at him (and fatigued himself after the effort). He didn't stand a chance against Nul.

iceman24567
Quite impressive for Thor...especially him pounding on someone that wasn't even looking at him (and fatigued himself after the effort). He didn't stand a chance against Nul. Yes except that he won even though he was double teamed thumb up

carver9
Yes except that he won even though he was double teamed thumb up

Do you EVER give up? DA**

iceman24567
Do you EVER give up? DA** When you stop being an ass maybe

janus77
Hulk easily destroys Thor, even Rulk with a fraction of WWH's power handed OdinForce Thor his arse and basically could have murdered him for good had PIS not interfered.

Savage Hulk is and always was a more fair fight for Thor, similar levels of power when you give Thor Mjolnir. Current Hulk's superiority over Thor isn't even a debate.

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
Current Hulk's superiority over Thor isn't even a debate. Unless you mean his superiority in strength it surely can be debated no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk easily destroys Thor, even Rulk with a fraction of WWH's power handed OdinForce Thor his arse and basically could have murdered him for good had PIS not interfered.

Thor easily destroys Hulk. Even with a massive amp, an enraged current Hulk aka World Breaker Hulk lost to Thor who didn't even get that exotic. This is spite.

I don't usually fight stupid with stupid, but my experience is that when Hulk's involved, common sense might as well be a foreign language.

Savage Hulk is and always was a more fair fight for Thor, similar levels of power when you give Thor Mjolnir. Current Hulk's superiority over Thor isn't even a debate.

Physical strength, yes. Overall, it's very debatable.

guy222
yes hulk>thor

b nice friends

carver9
Savage Hulk has defeated Thor. WWH and WBH is overkill.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor easily destroys Hulk. Even with a massive amp, an enraged current Hulk aka World Breaker Hulk lost to Thor who didn't even get that exotic. This is spite.

I don't usually fight stupid with stupid, but my experience is that when Hulk's involved, common sense might as well be a foreign language.

Physical strength, yes. Overall, it's very debatable.

So Thor held back when he fought Savage Hulk? Is this what you are telling me?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The beauty scan. Thor admits on panel he could never beat the Hulk and never could. This wasn't the only time that was said last year either. It was also mentioned that Thor along with the combined might of the avengers doesn't stand a prayer against current Hulk.

If he fights him physically, sure (A little too honest for someone with Thor's pride but if it's Savage and higher, it's accurate), but that doesn't mean Hulk beats Thor either. It's not an admission of inferiority, just so you know.

Lawlz, are you talking about the scene with Banner?

guy222
who wins the thread friend

hmm

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Thor held back when he fought Savage Hulk? Is this what you are telling me?

1) Don't put words in my mouth.

2) You need to specify in what respect Thor holds back.

iceman24567

Physical strength, yes. Overall, it's very debatable. thumb up I don't understand where the whole can't be debated thing is coming from since it has been debated alot the last few months erm

carver9
If he fights him physically, sure (A little too honest for someone with Thor's pride but if it's Savage and higher, it's accurate), but that doesn't mean Hulk beats Thor either. It's not an admission of inferiority, just so you know.

Lawlz, are you talking about the scene with Banner?

Yep, that's the scene I am talking about and its pretty much non-debatable if Savage Hulk isn't a peer to Thor because overall, he IS peer of Thors and that Savage Hulk. This doesn't include the more powerful versions.

iceman24567
Savage Hulk has defeated Thor. WWH and WBH is overkill. Thor has beaten Savage Hulk and amped Hulk (Nul) whats your point? That Thor can beat Hulk and vice versa? If so i agree

carver9
1) Don't put words in my mouth.

2) You need to specify in what respect Thor holds back.

It's a simple question Rage (let's not debate against this rage, I am usually on your side), is Savage Hulk in the same tier as Thor?

carver9
Thor has beaten Savage Hulk and amped Hulk (Nul) whats your point? That Thor can beat Hulk and vice versa? If so i agree

Thor can beat ANYONE via bfring...that's not my argument. Savage Hulk and Thor is in the same tier which is my point.

iceman24567
Thor can beat ANYONE Stopped reading thumb up

carver9
Stopped reading thumb up

Superman>HP Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yep, that's the scene I am talking about and its pretty much non-debatable if Savage Hulk isn't a peer to Thor because overall, he IS peer of Thors and that Savage Hulk. This doesn't include the more powerful versions.
It's a simple question Rage (let's not debate against this rage, I am usually on your side), is Savage Hulk in the same tier as Thor?

I see, so since Savage Hulk is a peer to Thor, you're arguing any incarnation higher is automatically more powerful than Thor? Besides the Savage incarnation, Thor's taken on Mindless, Merged, and now an amped Green Scar. Each time, his held his own despite fighting in close combat and that's the only thing I'd be willing to give.

World Breaker should beat down Thor in close combat but that's where I draw the line.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Also, are people assuming Hulk is fighting as World Breaker? If so, I'd like to point out that Green Scar is the norm.

carver9
I see, so since Savage Hulk is a peer to Thor, that means by proxy any incarnation higher is automatically more powerful than Thor? That's not even the case in regards to purely physical strength and that's the only thing I'd be willing to give.

Besides the Savage incarnation, Thor's taken on Mindless, Merged, and now an amped Green Scar. Each time, his held his own despite fighting in close combat.

World Breaker should beat down Thor in close combat but that's where I draw the line.

WWH and Nul should outright kill Thor as well.

iceman24567
Superman>HP Doomsday. Not exactly ....

carver9
Also, are people assuming Hulk is fighting as World Breaker? If so, I'd like to point out that Green Scar is the norm.

Green Scar is enough. WBH isn't needed. Thor would have to fight completely out of character to be able to beat WWH.

carver9
Not exactly ....

Superman bfred HP.

iceman24567
Green Scar is enough. WBH isn't needed. Thor would have to fight completely out of character to be able to beat WWH. Originally posted by iceman24567
Not exactly ....

iceman24567
Superman bfred HP. With help and some on the fly prep/planning? Dude if you want to troll do it somewhere else

Rage.Of.Olympus
WWH and Nul should outright kill Thor as well.
Green Scar is enough. WBH isn't needed. Thor would have to fight completely out of character to be able to beat WWH.

Stop wasting my time. We both know Thor would do as well as Sentry if not better, it's not a one sided fight by any means.

We saw Thor taking on Nul, which in Gamma talk means that his at least more powerful than Green Scar, the incarnation Nul is noticeably more powerful than.

psycho gundam
i know what carver is getting at. a better example however would be skaar vs juggernaut. hint: skaar never keeled over after

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

carver9
Stop wasting my time. We both know Thor would do as well as Sentry if not better, it's not a one sided fight by any means.

We saw Thor taking on Nul, which in Gamma talk means that his at least more powerful than Green Scar, the incarnation Nul is noticeably more powerful than.

Rage, I'm not asking you to stay here and debate this. Let me win so that we can end this. I have been debating this same topic with you every time you get online and its debatable if Nul is more powerful than WWH. Hulk just doesnt go walking around with that type of power (WWH) daily.

I don't think Thor would do as good as Sentry since Sentry consumed Hulk in a Volcano full of energy while punching him and blasting him. Fighting in character, Thor wouldn't do that and he would most likely get the same treatment he is receiving from an eternal currently but probably worse.

iceman24567
I don't think Thor would do as good as Sentry laughing

carver9
laughing

Uuuuuummmm, he wouldn't.

iceman24567
Uuuuuummmm, he wouldn't. In your opinion

carver9
Rulk overpowered an extremely amped Thor and left his a** on the moon. Rulk got completely dominated facing WWH and Rulk was using his powers like never before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage, I'm not asking you to stay here and debate this. Let me win so that we can end this. I have been debating this same topic with you every time you get online and its debatable if Nul is more powerful than WWH. Hulk just doesnt go walking around with that type of power (WWH) daily.

I don't think Thor would do as good as Sentry since Sentry consumed Hulk in a Volcano full of energy while punching him and blasting him. Fighting in character, Thor wouldn't do that and he would most like get the same treatment he is receiving from an eternal currently but probably worse.

Usually I'd just stop posting at this point but I make exceptions for you Carver. If I don't contest your idiocy, it feels like it'll spread like some sort of plague. It's not debatable at all, Nul is intended to be a powered up Green Scar. I wouldn't care if you didn't think it was portrayed accurately but the augmentation was a large part of the story and denying it entirely is ridiculous.

What? Green Scar is the current incarnation.

Thor would do just as good as the Sentry because his just that tough and powerful. A lightning bolt or whatever can replicate the effect of the energy tornado if you want to get specific.

iceman24567
Rulk overpowered an extremely amped Thor and left his a** on the moon. Rulk got completely dominated facing WWH and Rulk was using his powers like never before. You keep spouting the same crap and interpreting it in any way that supports your stance its really pathetic. ABC logic is your defense that should be a sign to you. Good job leaving out the context by the way thumb up

carver9
Usually I'd just stop posting at this point but I make exceptions for you Carver. If I don't contest your idiocy, it feels like it'll spread like some sort of plague. It's not debatable at all, Nul is intended to be a powered up Green Scar. I wouldn't care if you didn't think it was portrayed accurately but the augmentation was a large part of the story and denying it entirely is ridiculous.

What? Green Scar is the current incarnation.

Thor would do just as good as the Sentry (He could replicate all you mentioned by the way), because his just that tough and powerful.

Man, Hulk's real lucky he had a HUGE power up, or Thor would have one shotted him like Banner did.

I never said Nul wasn't intended on being more powerful than Hulk, its the Hulk that you are basing your judgement off of that I don't agree with.

Green Scar doesn't always walk around at his WWH levels.

Thor wouldn't do what Sentry did which is my point. Sentry brought a lot to the table and like I said before, in order for Thor to perform like Sentry did, he would have to fight out of character.

Let me win this before I embarrass you Rage.

JakeTheBank
Jesus....

I love how Carver clings to Thor's comment in Fear Itself like the gospel...even though Thor still one shot BFR'd an extremely amped Hulk and has beaten the Hulk in the past. Comments are nice and all, but ultimately if past events directly contradict them, they don't mean jack. Even Fraction himself stated that the comment was purposefully meant to be vague: Hulk supporters can (and have) take them at face value that Thor can't and never beat the Hulk (even though he already has) and Thor supporters can view them as Thor baiting Hulk.

A less than 100% Thor who had been beaten up by Odin, imprisoned in Asgard, released back to Earth, got blasted by the Serpent, and had to deal with two amped bricks stood his ground and beat them both.

I hate to imagine if Thor had been at full health and went exotic on their asses.

On topic, Team 1 wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I never said Nul wasn't intended on being more powerful than Hulk, its the Hulk that you are basing your judgement off of that I don't agree with.

Green Scar doesn't always walk around at his WWH levels.

Thor wouldn't do what Sentry did which is my point. Sentry brought a lot to the table and like I said before, in order for Thor to perform like Sentry did, he would have to fight out of character.

Let me win this before I embarrass you Rage.

This is not something that's debatable. I'm done indulging you. Green Scar picked up the hammer, right after Pak's arc no less.

Elaborate.

No, Thor would do just as well as the Sentry did. He might not unleash waves of energy, but he doesn't need to. He also won't give Hulk 7 free shots to the face.

Uhuh.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jesus....

I love how Carver clings to Thor's comment in Fear Itself like the gospel...even though Thor still one shot BFR'd an extremely amped Hulk and has beaten the Hulk in the past. Comments are nice and all, but ultimately if past events directly contradict them, they don't mean jack. Even Fraction himself stated that the comment was purposefully meant to be vague: Hulk supporters can (and have) take them at face value that Thor can't and never beat the Hulk (even though he already has) and Thor supporters can view them as Thor baiting Hulk.

A less than 100% Thor who had been beaten up by Odin, imprisoned in Asgard, released back to Earth, got blasted by the Serpent, and had to deal with two amped bricks stood his ground and beat them both.

I hate to imagine if Thor had been at full health and went exotic on their asses.

On topic, Team 1 wins. Thats context for you thumb up

carver9
This is not something that's debatable. I'm done indulging you. Green Scar picked up the hammer, right after Pak's arc no less.

Elaborate.

No, Thor would do just as well as the Sentry did. He might not unleash waves of energy, but he doesn't need to. He also won't give Hulk 7 free shots to the face.

Uhuh.

WWH is an amped Hulk as well. Mindless Hulk is an amped Hulk as well. Nul wasn't physically stronger than WWH.

Why do I need to elaborate, you know what I meant.

I disagree.

JakeTheBank
WWH is an amped Hulk as well. Mindless Hulk is an amped Hulk as well. Nul wasn't physically stronger than WWH.

I disagree.

Nul was WWH with a hammer. Pretty sure his striking power was off the charts.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I disagree.

That incarnation of the Hulk is the norm now. Just as Merged was the norm later on in PAD's run. Where have you been for the last 5 years?

No, I don't. Why doesn't Green Scar walk around at Green Scar levels? Elaborate.

You disagree? That by definition makes it right.

carver9
That incarnation of the Hulk is the norm now. Just as Merged was the norm later on in PAD's run. Where have you been for the last 5 years?

No, I don't. Why doesn't Green Scar walk around at Green Scar levels? Elaborate.

You disagree? That by definition makes it right.

You are missing the point. WWH was PISSED...at levels that scared Reed, Strange, Tony...etc. You are correct, current Hulk is green Scar but the level of power are completely different.

My point is, WWH is still around but he isn't dipping into that well of power like he was when he was taking on Earth. Kind of like Savage Hulk...Savage Hulk is still Savage Hulk but that strength can increase to insane levels with just a mood change.

Rage, I don't even know why you are so happy with the showing between Nul and Thor anyways. Nothing didnt happen. Thing attacks Thor, Thor hit Thing off of him...Nul then approaches Thor and sledge hammer him. Nul and Thing charge Thor, Thor calls his hammer to himself which goes through Thing...Nul turns around looking at his damaged partner...Thor then take advantage of this and attack Nul and gets fatigued. He then charge Nul and bfrs him but pass out from ramming Hulks chest.

Are you really proud of that? Really Rage. Come on buddy. That wasn't a good showing for Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nul was WWH with a hammer. Pretty sure his striking power was off the charts.

A hammer doesn't have anything to do with this because if it did, Korg wouldn't have said Hulk hits harder than Thor.

guy222
tell ole guy222 how team one wins

Sr J-Bieb
A hammer doesn't have anything to do with this because if it did, Korg wouldn't have said Hulk hits harder than Thor. Thor beat up like 10 Korg's at the same time absolutely running through them

dot dot dot

guy222
with mjolnir?

nwg202
You guys are sleeping on snowbird. She went with the form of the deadliest great beast and killed gods left and right. when she teamed up with herc and saved herc and his fellow gods.

thor/snowbird for the win. more versatile...

Rage.Of.Olympus
You are missing the point. WWH was PISSED...at levels that scared Reed, Strange, Tony...etc. You are correct, current Hulk is green Scar but the level of power are completely different.

What the hell are you talking about? There's absolutely no indication that Hulk has become weaker since World War Hulk. As a matter of fact, everything points to him being stronger than ever.

My point is, WWH is still around but he isn't dipping into that well of power like he was when he was taking on Earth. Kind of like Savage Hulk...Savage Hulk is still Savage Hulk but that strength can increase to insane levels with just a mood change.

You don't have a point. There's absolutely no indication that Hulk returned weaker. He consciously chooses not to reach World Breaker levels etc. but that's not what you were implying.

No, the relationship is nothing like Savage Hulk who needs outside stimuli to increase in strength.

Rage, I don't even know why you are so happy with the showing between Nul and Thor anyways. Nothing didnt happen. Thing attacks Thor, Thor hit Thing off of him...Nul then approaches Thor and sledge hammer him. Nul and Thing charge Thor, Thor calls his hammer to himself which goes through Thing...Nul turns around looking at his damaged partner...Thor then take advantage of this and attack Nul and gets fatigued. He then charge Nul and bfrs him but pass out from ramming Hulks chest.

Are you really proud of that? Really Rage. Come on buddy. That wasn't a good showing for Thor.

I don't give a shit if you don't find it impressive (Your description of events could use some work), unless it supports your agenda, there's something wrong with any showing. I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you it was impressive, Thor took on two Elite bricks after going through the Ringer and won. If the tables were reversed, you'd be arguing how Hulk is twice as powerful as Thor or some nonsense.

Anyways like I said, Thor would do just as well as the Sentry. Nul was more powerful than Green Scar.

iceman24567
LOL at carver's attempt to embarrass Rage.

carver9
LOL at carver's attempt to embarrass Rage.

laughing ...you are a trip iceman.

carver9
What the hell are you talking about? There's absolutely no indication that Hulk has become weaker since World War Hulk. As a matter of fact, everything points to him being stronger than ever.

You don't have a point. There's absolutely no indication that Hulk returned weaker. He consciously chooses not to reach World Breaker levels etc. but that's not what you were implying.

No, the relationship is nothing like Savage Hulk who needs outside stimuli to increase in strength.

I don't give a shit if you don't find it impressive (Your description of events could use some work), unless it supports your agenda, there's something wrong with any showing. I'm not going to waste time trying to convince you it was impressive, Thor took on two Elite bricks after going through the Ringer and won. If the tables were reversed, you'd be arguing how Hulk is twice as powerful as Thor or some nonsense.

Anyways like I said, Thor would do just as well as the Sentry. Nul was more powerful than Green Scar.

I already explained to you about Nul vs WWH, take it as you will.

If Nul was capable of dipping into that limitless power like WWH could, he would have destroyed a city, a continent, or a planet by now since the hammer feeds him anger...basically makes him evil. He isn't as powerful as you want him to be buddy.

This is why I don't find it impressive...

Everyone attacks.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4844/thorvshulkandthing.jpg

Thor hits Thing and gets wailed by Nul.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4452/thorvshulkandthing2.jpg

Thor is on the ground because Thing slaps him a couple of yard with a lightning attack. Thor calls his hammer and takes out Thing (sneak attack).

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4580/thorvshulkandthing3.jpg

Hulk in complete shock turns around as his partner falls to the ground..dying. Thor then charge Nul.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2695/thorvshulkandthing4.jpg

He hits him, hits him, and continue to hit him with everything he got. Even say DIE.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4769/thorvshulkandthing5b.jpg

Nul lands on his ft like sh** didn't happen. Didn't even register Thor attack (lol). Thor is on the ground fatigued after punching and hammer shotting Nul (great showing for Nul...GREAT showing for Nul).

Thor decides to pull out all of the stakes...go for broke. Hit Nul with a chaos King size blast.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

He knocks himself out due to Nul durability but sends Nul, a pissed Nul flying around the planet.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1622/thorvshulkandthing8.jpg

Great showing for Thor. Nul didn't even have to hit him to make him pass out.

iceman24567
LOL Nul was affected by Thors attacks look at his face and the blood. carver stop low balling. He knocked himself out due to Nul's durability? How can you seriously read a comic book and come to these delusional conclusions? Thor over exerted himself facing two amped bricks the guy was wrecked by his father and uncle before facing Angir and Nul. He faced not one but TWO skyfathers before facing the two bricks you downplaying Thor is laughable.

carver9
LOL Nul was affected by Thors attacks look at his face and the blood. carver stop low balling. He knocked himself out due to Nul's durability? How can you seriously read a comic book and come to these delusional conclusions? Thor over exerted himself facing two amped bricks the guy was wrecked by his father and uncle before facing Angir and Nul. He faced not one but TWO skyfathers before facing the two bricks you downplaying Thor is laughable.

Making Nul bleed isn't that hard to do.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9324/nulvsavengers4.jpg

This doesn't include the Wendigos he fought that was ripping his back up with their claws.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I already explained to you about Nul vs WWH, take it as you will.

If Nul was capable of dipping into that limitless power like WWH could, he would have destroyed a city, a continent, or a planet by now since the hammer feeds him anger...basically makes him evil. He isn't as powerful as you want him to be buddy.

There's nothing to explain. Nul is a possessed and amped up Green Scar.

Lawlz, limitless power. Landscape damage isn't always indicative of power level, that's why an amped up all out World Breaker and She-Rulk didn't destroy the planet when they started battling with She-Hulk and Abomb.

This is why I don't find it impressive...

Everyone attacks.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4844/thorvshulkandthing.jpg

Thor hits Thing and gets wailed by Nul.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4452/thorvshulkandthing2.jpg

Thor is on the ground because Thing slaps him a couple of yard with a lightning attack. Thor calls his hammer and takes out Thing (sneak attack).

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4580/thorvshulkandthing3.jpg

Hulk in complete shock turns around as his partner falls to the ground..dying. Thor then charge Nul.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2695/thorvshulkandthing4.jpg

He hits him, hits him, and continue to hit him with everything he got. Even say DIE.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4769/thorvshulkandthing5b.jpg

Nul lands on his ft like sh** didn't happen. Didn't even register Thor attack (lol). Thor is on the ground fatigued after punching and hammer shotting Nul (great showing for Nul...GREAT showing for Nul).

Thor decides to pull out all of the stakes...go for broke. Hit Nul with a chaos King size blast.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6373/thorvshulkandthing7.jpg

He knocks himself out due to Nul durability but sends Nul, a pissed Nul flying around the planet.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1622/thorvshulkandthing8.jpg

Great showing for Thor. Nul didn't even have to hit him to make him pass out.

Like I said, I could care less if you think it's impressive or not.

For the record, after they fall, it's likely that the battle continues on off panel which is the reason why they're both so damaged. Thor didn't just hit Nul, the two collided, Thor just won the contest as he packed the bigger punch.

Lol @ Chaos King sized blast and Thor exerting himself by just dishing out punishment.

This doesn't include the Wendigos he fought that was ripping his back up with their claws.

Haha, you're just horrible.

iceman24567

This doesn't include the Wendigos he fought that was ripping his back up with their claws. Fail he didn't just make him bleed he smashed his face so hard he was rocked hence. Thor rocked him with the initial "graah" attack he then rocked him again when he said "you" he then rocked him to the point that Nul dropped his hammer with the "die" attack so you fail. To say Hulk didn't register Thors attacks is more lowballing on your part and you have't embarrassed Rage yet erm

The Sorrow
Team 2 takes it. Good fight though.

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.