Spawn vs The Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Both have embraced the dark side. Which one would prevail?

Wolverine2006
depends on which kind of Spawn...God Spawn would kill The Darkness

LordFear
oh just regular Spawn. When Al first became the hellspawn

Big Sexy
I can't say. Spawn (when he first became a Hellspawn) is vulnerable. I know that some of Jackies tricks like: (Destroying a person from within) wont work considerable Spawn is all Necroplasm and has no internal organs). The army of the Darkness is a big problem for spawn. I give Jackie the edge.

Wolverine2006
The Darkness would have the majority over the original Spawn...all he has to do is cut off his head.

LordFear
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
The Darkness would have the majority over the original Spawn...all he has to do is cut off his head.

Not as easily done with all the arsenal Spawnie is holding

Symmetric Chaos
Can't TheDarkness just turn the evil that Spawn uses back against him.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by LordFear
Not as easily done with all the arsenal Spawnie is holding Darkness>>>Original Spawn

especially weapons wise

LordFear

Wolverine2006
The Darkness could just have a bunch of his shadow monsters hold him down and have one cut Spawn's head off

Big Sexy
Really? I thought Jackie only has his little gremlins and that power within crap!!!! He has the super strength, he can create an army of darkings( legions), He has super healing, and he can create any weapon he chooses just as along as he knows the making of it. Thats why in a few issues he usually scene reading books on creating weapons. Also(since the barrel in the guns are dark) he can stop an opponents guns from firing. He can absorb evil (only did it in one issue though) and he has some invulnerability.

LordFear
Originally posted by Big Sexy
He has the super strength, he can create an army of darkings( legions), He has super healing, and he can create any weapon he chooses just as along as he knows the making of it. Thats why in a few issues he usually scene reading books on creating weapons. Also(since the barrel in the guns are dark) he can stop an opponents guns from firing. He can absorb evil (only did it in one issue though) and he has some invulnerability.

thanx for the update bud, I was a little lacking in Jackie's powers and abilities

Big Sexy
thanx for the update bud, I was a little lacking in Jackie's powers and abilities NP. Also he can create living things. Later in the series he makes women so he can sleep with (considering if he got a mortal woman pregnant, he would die at conception)

Symmetric Chaos
NP. Also he can create living things. Later in the series he makes women so he can sleep with (considering if he got a mortal woman pregnant, he would die at conception)

Didn't need to know that.

LordFear
NP. Also he can create living things. Later in the series he makes women so he can sleep with (considering if he got a mortal woman pregnant, he would die at conception)

Good Lord are you serious!!!!???
Man I gotta get some back issues on him. I thought I knew enough to start this thread but apparently not.Al might get creamed in this fight after all

Mider999
if your using first age spawn youd have to use jackie at his first stages of using the darkness meaning all spawn would have to do is create some light to destroy the darkness's creations or am i incorrect.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider999
if your using first age spawn youd have to use jackie at his first stages of using the darkness meaning all spawn would have to do is create some light to destroy the darkness's creations or am i incorrect. Only holy light and sunlight and I doubt Spawn (whose a a creature of Darkness also) would decide to use light on him.

Big Sexy
Good Lord are you serious!!!!???
Man I gotta get some back issues on him. I thought I knew enough to start this thread but apparently not.Al might get creamed in this fight after all Yes, thats one of the jokes of the Darkness series, hes a womanizer who can't have sex with women because of fear of conception. His later attempts were good but his first attempts at creating a woman were botched. ( They looked more demon than female).

guy222
Both have embraced the dark side. Which one would prevail?

Does Spawn have the Tree of Life?

jasofisc
even classic spawn was still pretty tuff. The guns he could create could take down top tier guys and other powerfull foes. If Spawn (classic) goes all out I don't see darkness surviving it. but it could go either way.

oh by the way the darklings holding spawn down wont work because spawn can teleport

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
Does Spawn have the Tree of Life?

Well I am inclined to say yes because realizing how strong and versatile Jackie is

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spawn wins

Symmetric Chaos
Well I am inclined to say yes because realizing how strong and versatile Jackie is

Do you happen to know what having the tree of life would do to Spawn?

LordFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Do you happen to know what having the tree of life would do to Spawn?

Pretty much unstoppable to put it midly. But I am also realizing that The Darkness is a force to be respected.

Symmetric Chaos
Pretty much unstoppable to put it midly. But I am also realizing that The Darkness is a force to be respected.

As cool and powerful as Darkness is he wouldn't have any chance against GodSpawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.