Team DC vs Team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
Batman, Night Wing, Jason todd and Death stroke

vs

Captain America, Daredevil, Winter solider and Wolverine

no prep matches

first match is h2h combat no weapons or any sort.

second match is standered equiptment

braz
when u say Jason Todd, u mean Red Hood right?

capt it up
yes

Symmetric Chaos
Probably Marvel for the first match due to the power they bring to the table.

DC wins the second thanks to better overall tech.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Probably Marvel for the first match due to the power they bring to the table.

DC wins the second thanks to better overall tech.
tech does not win a match my friend.

they still get taken into h2h fight. also they have no knowledge of who there facing which could hurt greatly.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
tech does not win a match my friend.

they still get taken into h2h fight. also they have no knowledge of who there facing which could hurt greatly.

TeamDC has Batman and such. Once the fight starts they should be able to degrade the fighting ability of the other team enough to pull out a majority.

guy222

vs

no prep matches

Marvel

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
TeamDC has Batman and such. Once the fight starts they should be able to degrade the fighting ability of the other team enough to pull out a majority.
doubt it. they have to take it h2h to decide that and once in h2h combat they be in toruble.

jason todd and winter solider are likly to end up in a massive fire fight taking them out of the fight.

batman would have to figure out a way to get past capt shield while he in close qurter match, night wing would have his hands full battling with night wing while wolverine and detahstroke went at it

marvelprince

vs

no prep matches

First match Team Marvel wins. Superior abilities and skills on their side

Standard weapons I give to Team DC. Bat's takes out Cap due to gadgets imo and if either he or Nightwing pull out the sonics DD is screwed. Red Hood also has been shown to carry gadgets on par with the Bat family. Winter Soldier is well armed, but outside of guns what else does he have? Wolverine is very durable, but with sonics and gases from the Batman, Nightwing or Jason to at least stun him I'm sure DS can at least get a KO. Wilson does normally have weapons that hurt even superhumans.

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
First match Team Marvel wins. Superior abilities and skills on their side
I agree.

Standard weapons I give to Team DC. Bat's takes out Cap due to gadgets
Not sure about that. Even with gadgets the fight a toss up and would likely be moved into close quarter. It bee a long fight.

imo and if either he or Nightwing pull out the sonics DD is screwed.
They have no prep. They have no info on there enemies it unlikely they sue it since it could KO both Jason todd and deathstroke if used.

Red Hood also has been shown to carry gadgets on par with the Bat family.
Not as a stander arsenal. His arsenal is pretty much just like winter soldiers.

Winter Soldier is well armed, but outside of guns what else does he have?
Knifes same as todd as well as a very tactical mind with superior fighting skills to Jason todd.

Wolverine is very durable, but with sonics and gases from the Batman, Nightwing
Again not likely they use them since they have no info on the people there fighting. They also run the risk of KO there teammates. Also niether would KO logan or slow him.

or Jason
Not as standard arsenal

to at least stun him I'm sure DS can at least get a KO.
Assuming the others could help him which is unlikely since they have there hands full.

Wilson does normally have weapons that hurt even superhumans.
With prep. His standard arsenal does not carry any thing to dangerous to Logan and would become a close quarter match very fast.

capt it up
bump

Newjak
Honestly Marvel wins the first one. Only person on DC with any degree of actual Super Abilities is DS while you have three guys on Marvel with them.

Second I would say DC simply because DS brings the best weapons to the table and and I think is the best combatant on the field.

capt it up
Originally posted by Newjak
Honestly Marvel wins the first one. Only person on DC with any degree of actual Super Abilities is DS while you have three guys on Marvel with them.

Second I would say DC simply because DS brings the best weapons to the table and and I think is the best combatant on the field.
weapons? his standered arsenal is nothing impressive. He also the least skilled fighter in the whole match up

doctorstrongbad
Marvel ftw. Too much for DC to handle, plus Cap's leadership.

Newjak
weapons? his standered arsenal is nothing impressive. He also the least skilled fighter in the whole match up Not really I say DS is by far the best fighter in the match.

And I assume he has his prometium sword and Staff which are by far the best all around weapons in the match.

Juntai
Not really I say DS is by far the best fighter in the match.

And I assume he has his prometium sword and Staff which are by far the best all around weapons in the match. Team one would also work flawlessly together, as they all have have fought together for years on end.
That's at least one advantage the underpowered team has.

capt it up
Not really I say DS is by far the best fighter in the match.

And I assume he has his prometium sword and Staff which are by far the best all around weapons in the match.
best fighter in the match? WTF? He by far the least skilled oponet in the match by far.

His character is a swash buckler. meaning he uses his speed and cunning to defeat more skilled oponets.

sword is nothing at all. adamtium tougher then it.

DS not even second tier hell he lucky if he 3rd

Juntai
lol

capt it up
Originally posted by Juntai
Team one would also work flawlessly together, as they all have have fought together for years on end.
That's at least one advantage the underpowered team has.
DS has not really worked with batman often if at all.

jason todd has not worked with them in a while thats for sure.

also capt and winter soldier were teamates before bat team was born.

wolverine is a military man.

it more likly capt, winter soldier and wolverine will be able to work better to gather. Not to mention DD though not any military training would fallow capts lead

capt it up
lol
it true he the least skilled easily.

Newjak
best fighter in the match? WTF? He by far the least skilled oponet in the match by far.

His character is a swash buckler. meaning he uses his speed and cunning to defeat more skilled oponets.

sword is nothing at all. adamtium tougher then it.

DS not even second tier hell he lucky if he 3rd Not really you see I said fighter. It is true that DS may not be the most knowledgeable in fighting styles but he is the best fighter easily. wink

His sword is still very tough and adamantium would be hard pressed to cut through it. wink

And his staff is the best long range weapon in the match wink

Juntai
DS has not really worked with batman often if at all.

jason todd has not worked with them in a while thats for sure.

also capt and winter soldier were teamates before bat team was born.

wolverine is a military man.

it more likly capt, winter soldier and wolverine will be able to work better to gather. Not to mention DD though not any military training would fallow capts lead Jason Todd fought next to Batman during the Crisis against a host of super-powered enemies, he still remembered every move and reaction and melded flawlessly with Batman. Possibly even better at fighting at his side than Dick. The comic noted this.
Dick has over a decade at Batman's side.
And Deathstroke has worked with Dick for years on the Titans roster, and Slade has teamed up with Batman on more than one occasion. They know the ins and outs of eachother and how they fight and accomplish things.

capt it up
Not really you see I said fighter. It is true that DS may not be the most knowledgeable in fighting styles but he is the best fighter easily. wink
Your wrong. That makes no sense at all. It not knowledge it skill. He does not have the MA prowess to defeat any one this match on equal footing

His sword is still very tough and adamantium would be hard pressed to cut through it.
No really. It very inconsistent. Logan would not need to cut it any ways

And his staff is the best long range weapon in the match wink

And that helps him how? When he will be forced into close quarters amazingly fast

Funny you keep saying he the best fighter when people like batman who stats are well below his can stalemate him.

capt it up
Jason Todd fought next to Batman during the Crisis against a host of super-powered enemies, he still remembered every move and reaction and melded flawlessly with Batman. Possibly even better at fighting at his side than Dick. The comic noted this.
Dick has over a decade at Batman's side.
And Deathstroke has worked with Dick for years on the Titans roster, and Slade has teamed up with Batman on more than one occasion. They know the ins and outs of eachother and how they fight and accomplish things.

ya and winter soldier and capt don't? They were only partners for years and years.

wolverine has teamed up with capt numerous times as well as been on the same team as his. Not to mention both he capt and winter soldier are soldiers.

DD the one weak link team work wise and even he has fought a long side wolverine many many times as well as capt

Juntai
Your wrong. That makes no sense at all. It not knowledge it skill. He does not have the MA prowess to defeat any one this match on equal footing

And that helps him how? When he will be forced into close quarters amazingly fast

Funny you keep saying he the best fighter when people like batman who stats are well below his can stalemate him. Actually he does, but you don't know a lot about Deathstroke, he was among the greatest military heros in the world BEFORE he ever got upgraded.

Newjak

Funny you keep saying he the best fighter when people like batman who stats are well below his can stalemate him. Trust me PIS gone Slade is the best fighter in the match bar none and there is a point I can bring out that says so.

Correction his Prometium sword isn't his Italian Steel swords yes.

Seeing how Slade has the best speed and reaction feats in the match I find it hard to believe that anyone here is going to force him into close quarters match up.

Funny I keep saying it because it is true any street leveler hanging with DS is PIS.

Juntai
ya and winter soldier and capt don't? They were only partners for years and years.

wolverine has teamed up with capt numerous times as well as been on the same team as his. Not to mention both he capt and winter soldier are soldiers.

DD the one weak link team work wise and even he has fought a long side wolverine many many times as well as capt Cap and Winter Soldier together for a couple years 60 years ago? And that closes the gap on the decade and more Nightwing and Batman have fighting side by side every night?

These characters have fought together before, but they don't meld perfectly like the Bat-characters do, and that's a fact.

capt it up
Actually he does, but you don't know a lot about Deathstroke, he was among the greatest military heros in the world BEFORE he ever got upgraded.
ya ya. I know his story and he get curf stomped fighting any one of the people in this thread on equall footing.

capt it up
Cap and Winter Soldier together for a couple years 60 years ago? And that closes the gap on the decade and more Nightwing and Batman have fighting side by side every night?

These characters have fought together before, but they don't meld perfectly like the Bat-characters do, and that's a fact.
they were frozen.

capt and bucky fought in a war togather for years. There partner ship is amazing.

wolverine does not really need to. He can and has mixed with random teams when needed due to 100 years of experience as well more military combat then pritty much every one in the thread combind.

also wolverine knows capt and capt knows wolverine dam well.

night wing and batman would know eachother better however the other? not likly

capt it up
Trust me PIS gone Slade is the best fighter in the match bar none and there is a point I can bring out that says so.

Correction his Prometium sword isn't his Italian Steel swords yes.

Seeing how Slade has the best speed and reaction feats in the match I find it hard to believe that anyone here is going to force him into close quarters match up.

Funny I keep saying it because it is true any street leveler hanging with DS is PIS.

so now every time a street lever gave him hell it PIS? lol

slade is not even close to the best fighter in this match. His combat experience is literally a joke next to wolverines.

I know what prometium is and it not as durable as adamtium and has been broken.

ya slade has the best reaction time and yet he gets hit by batman? slade no better then wolverine in relfexes or combat speed.

so any street lever hanging with slade is PIS lol? how about that was the lamest thing I have ever heard. That like saying 40 fights are PIS lol.

slade constantly get beat one by streets. He clearly not that good nor is he very skilled compared top tiers

Juntai
Show me Slade getting KOed by street levelers.

Juntai
He toys with Dick, thinks of him as a son almost.
KOed him in one kick in his own book during the Renegade saga.

Batgirl?
She got ran over by Slade too, he was too fast, too good and too strong. AND he was playing with her, by her own admission.

Batman?
Well, that's already here in the thread.

capt it up
Show me Slade getting KOed by street levelers.
never said he got KOed. I said they gave him hell which is true. The reason they give him hell are due to superior skills.

I try and find one any ways for shits and gigles

capt it up
He toys with Dick, thinks of him as a son almost.
KOed him in one kick in his own book during the Renegade saga.

Batgirl?
She got ran over by Slade too, he was too fast, too good and too strong. AND he was playing with her, by her own admission.

Batman?
Well, that's already here in the thread.

dick has always given deathstroke hell before and taken teh advantage if I am not mistaken.

batman got beaten however is that not the fight that caused DS to be so hurt from the fight that a random dude beat his ass.

also batmans has foughten slade other tiems as well if im not mistaken one ended in a stalmate.

I am not a big cassie reader I actually find her to be to dependent on her powers

Newjak
so now every tiem a street lever gave him hell it PIS? lol

slade is not even close to the best fighter in this match. Mis combat experience is literally a joke next to wolverines.

I know what prometium is and it not as durable as adamtium and ahs been broken.

ya slade has the best reaction time and yet he gets hit by batman? slade no better then wolverine in relfexes or combat speed.

so any street lever hanging with slade is PIS lol? how about that was the lamest thing I have ever heard. That like saying 40 fights are PIS lol.

slade constantly get beat one by streets. He clearly not that good nor is he very skileld compared top tiers Ok then here is why Slade is bat none the best fighter in this match.

Its simple he has an enhanced brain that allows him to use 90% of his brain.

Here is the simple fact friend. Figthting isn't about how much combat exprience you have or how many moves you know. It is your ability to out think your oppenent in a fight.
Trust me ask any good fighting master and they will say you take two people of equal ability the one that out thinks the other will win. Hence DS literally can out think anyone here because he literally is the smartest person in this match. He literally can outthink and percieve moves at least ten times faster then anyone here. That is why DS is the best fighter in the match. I don't care what picture you want to paint the fact is DS literally should own anybody without an advanced brain in H2H.

As for reaction time I can point out this. One Slade's first appearance as a Teen Titan Villian. He tags Kid Flash. In another appearance Kid Flash blind sides him but DS reacts and counters after his first punch. Superman at one point comments on Deathstroke's agility and ability to move. DS manages to breifly keep up with Wonder Woman in a fight. even without his power Slade maanges to get the drop on Aquaman. Slade maanged to go at least 25 feet and hit Zatanna before she can even utter a word.

The only feat Wolverine could recreate is the the very last on and possibly Aquaman.

This of course doesn't include the two times Slade has hit an dult Flash before even if you think those are PIS Slade does have enough others to counter.

Let's not forget that in the fight slade will take out temporarily the Atom, the Green Arrow(another PIS fight right there), Hawkman, and Zatanna. All in a very breif peroid I could add in.

The fact is cap I know your gonna try and scream all kinds of stuff but even if he only had done two of the above feats that is still enough to say that he is by far to quick for any non powered street leveler. Also add in his enchanced brain and everytime he he only manages to stalemate a street levelr yes it is PIS to the nth degree.

So yeah Slade literally trumps everyone here in fighting because he literally can out think everyone here in combat and there really isn't anyway to say otherwise. The guy just has a combat advantage that anyone here doesn't have to counter and since it is the most important advantage you can have in H2H the nyeah once again Slade is better.

capt it up
I answer this later. by the way normal humans sue 100% of there brain.

I have class peace.

oh and 10 times fast is assuming every one he fighting brain runs like a normal humans

Newjak
I answer this later. by the way normal humans sue 100% of there brain.

I have class peace.

oh and 10 times fast is assuming every one he fighting brain runs like a normal humans Dude I know we all use our all of our brain the fact is that I know what DC meant by that commetn and you should as well.

The fact is they meant to state his brain is enhanced and that he can use 90% of his brain to take in and process information which then is correct.

And b ythe way Slade literally being able to use 90% of his brain to do the above things can outhink someone way faster than just ten times. Literally he would be able to see the world in slow motion and possibly plan a million moves ahead of anyone with a normal brain.

Which by the way no one in this fight has an enhanced brain at all wink

starlock
i will take team marvel

to me the weak link is jason todd,he was the least trained by batman and has been dead for years, to me he is under the current robin in skills except that he is nuts and he does not pull punches,he has in my opinon no right to be here( no slight against the thread maker)

now marvels weak link is winter soldier..but he has been at least on active missions thru out his frozen and unfrozen states

now if we sub todd for tim,i would give DC the second win,i agree that the bat team will work better together.....good point,but they need robin not jason

Juntai
dick has always given deathstroke hell before and taken teh advantage if I am not mistaken.

batman got beaten however is that not the fight that caused DS to be so hurt from the fight that a random dude beat his ass.

also batmans has foughten slade other tiems as well if im not mistaken one ended in a stalmate.

I am not a big cassie reader I actually find her to be to dependent on her powers
Dick has been beaten by Slade many times, when Slade was wrecking Titan's teams, and like I said, even in his own book.
Unless by 'giving him hell' you mean flipping around and running away rather than fighting.

Batman got whooped in that fight. And Batman entered the scene right as Deathstroke beat 7 guys at once.

After the fight, he goes to meat plant and finds the guy he's looking for hanging and tied up. He lets the guy down, he's trying to keep this guy from the mob and the police... the guy blindsides him with a good kick and hits his shoulder with a crowbar, and another comes in with a gun to take the guy. Slade heals and fights off the gunman, and retakes the guy as his hostage.

?
Deathstroke the Terminator issue 8.
Keep trying.

Juntai
Originally posted by starlock
i will take team marvel

to me the weak link is jason todd,he was the least trained by batman and has been dead for years, to me he is under the current robin in skills except that he is nuts and he does not pull punches,he has in my opinon no right to be here( no slight against the thread maker)

now marvels weak link is winter soldier..but he has been at least on active missions thru out his frozen and unfrozen states

now if we sub todd for tim,i would give DC the second win,i agree that the bat team will work better together.....good point,but they need robin not jason Actually, Jason was ressurected moments after he died, and went around the world training, and trained under Ras Al Ghul in the League of Assassins. His mental awareness, capacity and insight is also supersuhuman in a sense, just as Ras' is, from the Lazarus pit. He's a lot better than Drake.

starlock
Actually, Jason was ressurected moments after he died, and went around the world training, and trained under Ras Al Ghul in the League of Assassins. His mental awareness, capacity and insight is also supersuhuman in a sense, just as Ras' is, from the Lazarus pit. He's a lot better than Drake.

thank you i did not know that,now i can say i actually learned somthing on these boards(seriously thanks)
but it does sound like crap to me hehe

Juntai
Originally posted by starlock
thank you i did not know that,now i can say i actually learned somthing on these boards(seriously thanks)
but it does sound like crap to me hehe A lot of the story can be found in the last Batman Annual.

don't shiv
I assume Batman Deathstroke & Red Hood are using all their killing moves, good.

0 second mark

Nightwing, Red Hood and Batman withdraw their presence,
leaving wolverine, cap and DD thoroughly perplexed, but not for long

1 second mark

venomous kicks materialise from the ether splitting the faces of DD, Cap & Winter soldier into warm gooey shrapnel.

meanwhile D.S. stalemates Wolverine.

2 second mark 8 booted heels stomp on Logan

don't shiv
standard weapon fight: same as above. except wolverine checks out quicker

horrorwolf
Marvel takes this one, due to no advance notice for team DC, the Marvel heroes listed are too powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.