spiderman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
DIGI please do not close this.

if spiderman fought mace in h2h combat could he win? Mace can not use froce pushes or the light saber however he can increase his stats using the force.

fist match is h2h.

second is spiderman with webbing vs mace who can only got h2h combat.

Please don't close I always wonder what others thought of this mtach

Symmetric Chaos
I'm going to tentatively say Mace would win this.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm going to tentatively say Mace would win this.
really both macthes?

why? I agree, but why?

Soljer
Take it to the Star Wars vs. Or Sci Fi versus, or something.

It doesn't belong here.

spidey-dude
close thread digi big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
really both macthes?

why? I agree, but why?

CloneWars he had really incredible speed feats and he's got Jedi combat training (which I assume extends beyond lightsaber combat).

Jedi healing abilites have been shown so he would be able to keep it up for a while.

Not a stomp in any way but I can see Mace coming out on top.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Take it to the Star Wars vs. Or Sci Fi versus, or something.

It doesn't belong here.
this thread would nto belong there any more then here and I asked digi if I could put it here and he ahs yet to get back to me.

just answer the thread I feel it a good one

spidey-dude
close thread

capt it up
CloneWars he had really incredible speed feats and he's got Jedi combat training (which I assume extends beyond lightsaber combat).

Jedi healing abilites have been shown so he would be able to keep it up for a while.

Not a stomp in any way but I can see Mace coming out on top.

he the grand master of every form of ligth saber fighting and martial arts in the jedi order. That means he the best light saber fighter in any style as well as best martial artist.

he is quite fast and he can heal other though i not sure if he can heal him self.

ya but what about the webbing in the second match?

capt it up
Originally posted by spidey-dude
close thread
stop say that and answer the thread or leave

Redatom65
hostile

Badabing
Originally posted by spidey-dude
close thread Don't worry, I have already PMed a mod. no expression

Just kidding Capt. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
ya but what about the webbing in the second match?

ForcePreCog combined with ForceReflexes and the dicipline to listen to/use them basicly gives Mace an improved SipdeySense to help him dodge.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't worry, I have already PMed a mod. no expression

i did actually big grin

Just kidding Capt

NOT :P

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't worry, I have already PMed a mod. no expression

Just kidding Capt. stick out tongue

lol thanks I already informed digi That I created the thread.

whats your thoughts on the matter bading?

also spidey-dude are you like 11? who the hell tells on some one. Not that it matter since I informed the mod I was making this thread

spidey-dude

also spidey-dude are you like 11? who the hell tells on some one. Not that it matter since I informed the mod I was making this thread was a joke dude. chill

capt it up
ForcePreCog combined with ForceReflexes and the dicipline to listen to/use them basicly gives Mace an improved SipdeySense to help him dodge.
true however what happens if spiderman webs a huge net like he did with hulk? were there almost no way around it?

Symmetric Chaos
true however what happens if spiderman webs a huge net like he did with hulk? were there almost no way around it?

Spidey would have to get the jump on Mace to make that work IMO because otherwise he'll just sprint full tilt to escape.

capt it up
Spidey would have to get the jump on Mace to make that work IMO because otherwise he'll just sprint full tilt to escape.
true.

his vaapad style makes him extremely fast beyond even the most powerful jedis to track

Badabing

also spidey-dude are you like 11? who the hell tells on some one. Not that it matter since I informed the mod I was making this thread It's hard to match DC with Star Wars. I would like to say Spidey wins but Mace is a badass. I just don't know.

masterbruce
hahahahahahah is this some kinda joke?

Mace could take on Spiderman if he had help from Captain America, Wolverine, Dare Devil, Black Panther, etc.

They're not in his league

He's way too fast. He dodges 100s of lasers at once like nothing, you think these guys will give him any trouble?

His TP can move objects weighing tons, he could just slam these guys with a flick of his wrists.

And even in a H2H, he is way too skilled and fast.

Superman would be a better match, or someone with super speed and great fighting ability.

capt it up
bump

Swanky-Tuna
Yadda yadda, Star Wars not allowed.

I think the only reason Mace would have a chance is because of the Clone Wars cartoon. They just went ridiculous with that. Didn't Mace tear up an entire army of droids with a big shockwave? I think I saw a clip of him jumping from fighter ship to fighter ship slashing them with his saber. And I know Yoda was throwing battleships into each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.