Batman and Red Hood vs Punisher and Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
fights in Gotham City at night.

Batman from Legends of the Dark Knight
Red Hood from the series
Punisher from Max comics
and Nightwing from Hush

Batman: Batsuit off the recent Legends of the Dark Knight upgraded with 200,000 volt electric suit taser, gas vents & nightvision in cowl, triple weave kevlar(around bat insignia), normal batarangs, poison-tipped shuriken batarangs, rope batarangs, grapple with de-cel jumplines, concussion grenades, flashbangs, tear gas and red smoke capsules and super-cooled electronic device freezers.

Red Hood: AK-47 with dual taped clips, twin 9mm UZI's, hand grenades, kevlar red hood mask with nightvision, acid-etched throwing knives.

The Punisher: dual M4 assault rifle carbines, pistol grip Mossberg pump, dual Colt .45s, frag grenades and kevlar vest & high carbon steel survival knife.

Nightwing: fighting batons, wing dings, razor wings, grapple devices and smoke capsules.

who winz? big grin

Big Sexy
Batman and hood. Bats can take Nightwing or Punisher . The hood could hold either of them off.

braz
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Batman and hood. Bats can take Nightwing or Punisher . The hood could hold either of them off.

agreed

braz
oh yeah, and i forgot to mention, he has a fire-retardant, bullet-resistant extended cape. big grin

Bouboumaster
Batman/Hood 7/10

The Wild Card is the pun. The guy can hold is own against Spidey and Cap America. He's in the same league that Batman. I'm giving to him 3/10.

braz
who would u say is better though, Hood or Puns?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz
fights in Gotham City at night.

Batman from Legends of the Dark Knight
Red Hood from the series
Punisher from Max comics
and Nightwing from Hush

Batman: Batsuit off the recent Legends of the Dark Knight upgraded with 200,000 volt electric suit taser, gas vents & nightvision in cowl, triple weave kevlar(around bat insignia), normal batarangs, poison-tipped shuriken batarangs, rope batarangs, grapple with de-cel jumplines, concussion grenades, flashbangs, tear gas and red smoke capsules and super-cooled electronic device freezers.

Red Hood: AK-47 with dual taped clips, twin 9mm UZI's, hand grenades, kevlar red hood mask with nightvision, acid-etched throwing knives.

The Punisher: dual M4 assault rifle carbines, pistol grip Mossberg pump, dual Colt .45s, frag grenades and kevlar vest & high carbon steel survival knife.

Nightwing: fighting batons, wing dings, razor wings, grapple devices and smoke capsules.

who winz? big grin

Interesting match up but Batman and Red Hood win.

braz
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Interesting match up but Batman and Red Hood win.

yea, I would say Red Hood would be a little too much for Frank and Batman will take Nightwing just as he usually would.

Bouboumaster
I personnaly think that Frank is above Hood. The Pun is a viscious son of a ***** who don't have any remorse to kill, unlike the others. He would do so many crazy shit to trap the Bat and the Hood, things that maybe even them could no imagine. Ad, if the combat come close, Castle can get maybe the majority against the Hood. And even some wins against the Bat. He gots a knife, and doesn't bother to die.

Juntai
Batman and Red Hood win.

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I personnaly think that Frank is above Hood. The Pun is a viscious son of a ***** who don't have any remorse to kill, unlike the others. He would do so many crazy shit to trap the Bat and the Hood, things that maybe even them could no imagine. Ad, if the combat come close, Castle can get maybe the majority against the Hood. And even some wins against the Bat. He gots a knife, and doesn't bother to die.

Red Hood, is also a vicious mother f*cker. in his series, he had the heads to all the members of this mafia gang or w/e all in a bag, and said he was able to do that in 45 minutes. and if it came into CQC, im sry but Frank would get whooped. Hood was able to stalemate Batman in h2h, hes no slouch.

inamilist
Why do people always put fights with batman in Gotham city?

In fact, frank is at a huge disadvantage vs the other three guys, since they know the streets like the back of their hand. IMO that tips things way in favor of Bats/Hood

In a neutral environment it would be much more interesting. The m16 is far superior to the ak, so in an open environment, Pun should be able to get the best of Hood. At night or in dark alleys, Hood's night vision is going to be a huge advantage, though pun may have an advantage at close range... However, since Kevlar may stop shotgun rounds (i don't know) an ak 47 will tear it to ribbons, I think maybe tipping the scales a bit in Hoods favor.

Batman also has the use of flashbangs.

Just given the equipment, I'm leaning toward Bat/Hood in a solid majority. Isn't batman also a far superior fighter to nightwing?

braz
Originally posted by inamilist
Why do people always put fights with batman in Gotham city?

In fact, frank is at a huge disadvantage vs the other three guys, since they know the streets like the back of their hand. IMO that tips things way in favor of Bats/Hood

In a neutral environment it would be much more interesting. The m16 is far superior to the ak, so in an open environment, Pun should be able to get the best of Hood. At night or in dark alleys, Hood's night vision is going to be a huge advantage, though pun may have an advantage at close range... However, since Kevlar may stop shotgun rounds (i don't know) an ak 47 will tear it to ribbons, I think maybe tipping the scales a bit in Hoods favor.

Batman also has the use of flashbangs.

Just given the equipment, I'm leaning toward Bat/Hood in a solid majority. Isn't batman also a far superior fighter to nightwing?

well. ok. lets say its just in an urban setting. that neither one of them have been to. at night.
but an M16 aint better than an AK, sorry bud, our assault rifles freaking suck. that little 5.56mm round aint gunna do jackshyt compared to an AK's 7.62mm. trust me, my uncle was a marine in 'Nam he told me him and all his men would drop their M16's and pick up the Vietamese's AK's that they used, and said they were mUCH, much more effective. and yea, kevlar stops a shotgun. but no, i wouldnt say Batmans FAR superior to Nightwing, although he is superior. remember, Dick is damn good, just not as good as Bruce.

inamilist
Originally posted by braz
well. ok. lets say its just in an urban setting. that neither one of them have been to. at night.
but an M16 aint better than an AK, sorry bud, our assault rifles freaking suck. that little 5.56mm round aint gunna do jackshyt compared to an AK's 7.62mm. trust me, my uncle was a marine in 'Nam he told me him and all his men would drop their M16's and pick up the Vietamese's AK's that they used, and said they were mUCH, much more effective. and yea, kevlar stops a shotgun. but no, i wouldnt say Batmans FAR superior to Nightwing, although he is superior. remember, Dick is damn good, just not as good as Bruce.

Totally off topic, but modern m16s, as opposed to those in nam i assume, are technically better in almost every regard than an ak (I think rate of fire and power are the only significant areas where the ak is better here, which is the strict technical sense).

AKs are by far more powerful guns. They use HUGE rounds compared to the m16. However, the M16 should still be able to penetrate kevlar, making the only real advantage here that Hood will be able to shoot through cars making cover difficult.

The reason the ak is so amazing in guerrilla warfare is because it is so reliable and resistant to jamming. The m16 is so amazingly engineered that it is very prone to jam in dusty and sandy places. You can bury an ak, dig it up, shake it off, and shoot it. Sand may actually increase the accuracy of the weapon due to increased friction.

braz
Originally posted by inamilist
Totally off topic, but modern m16s, as opposed to those in nam i assume, are technically better in almost every regard than an ak (I think rate of fire and power are the only significant areas where the ak is better here, which is the strict technical sense).

AKs are by far more powerful guns. They use HUGE rounds compared to the m16. However, the M16 should still be able to penetrate kevlar, making the only real advantage here that Hood will be able to shoot through cars making cover difficult.

The reason the ak is so amazing in guerrilla warfare is because it is so reliable and resistant to jamming. The m16 is so amazingly engineered that it is very prone to jam in dusty and sandy places. You can bury an ak, dig it up, shake it off, and shoot it. Sand may actually increase the accuracy of the weapon due to increased friction.

so what makes an M16 better than an AK? blink you just stated yourself that an AK is: more durable and reliable, much more powerful and has a higher rate of fire.
I'll go with the AK. wink

guy222
bumprav

Batman-Prime
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.