Kain(Defiance)and his vampire army vs Marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so in the game soul reaver Kain manages to conquor the world with the help of his six vampire lieutenants and there clans...
The Marvel superhero's are fighting the evolved forms of the lieutenants and the vampire version of Raziel with the batwings doh ..

1.Raziel Leader of the Razielim

2.Turel Leader of the Turelim

3.Dumah Leader of the Dumahim

4.Rahab Leader of the Rahabim

5.Zephon Leader of the Zephonim

6.Melchiah Leader of the Melchahim

On http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/sr1/clans.php you can find some info about the clans...

Ow and Marvel earth is also up against Kain with the full power of the soul reaver ...Team Kain get's one day to prepare for this battle Marvel earht none ...

So who will win this?

Marvel earht or Kains army?

Discus!!!

cool

golem370
Hulk smokin'

golem370
Storm sweeps them into the air and then Ice Man freeze them then Iron Man or Wonder Man or Vision flys them into space and tossing them towards the sun.

juggernaut66666
Hulk dies in an instant Kain just takes his soul with the Reaver.

golem370
Wouldn't work

juggernaut66666
Too bad that Kain has control over time ,dimension and elementals aswell.Care to explain why wouldn't it work on Hulk?

Aqua-pimp
Kain just slows down time and kills them while plays cards with Raziel laughing out loud Storm,Ice man,Iron man,Vison,and wonderman don't stand a chance ...

cool

golem370
LOL sure

golem370
alright try Doctor Strange Talisman Clea Scarlet Witch Dr Druid Gloria Sersi Ikaris etc etc

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
alright try Doctor Strange Talisman Clea Scarlet Witch Dr Druid Gloria Sersi Ikaris etc etc

Eternals are wondrous. Dr. Anthony Druid encountered Slorioth

Aqua-pimp
I'f you haver played defiance you would off known that Kain has the ability to slow down time ..and seriously what are Storm and Tony gonna do against Kain ????
Kain has control over all elements so her powers would't help that much and Tony ......uhm he just doesn't stand a god damn chance laughing out loud maybe he could save his own ass by crying and telling him sad story's about his alchohollisme and that he's drunk loser after witch Kain will reply: Now you may die knowing the truth.... big grin like he did with that Uma-b*tch in blood omen 2 eek!
Man that scene was tha bomb!!!! big grin

Those guys could definitly give him some trouble but you have to understand that Kain is on there level.. he's atleast at Thor level gues somewhere between Odin and Thor..happy + he has one day to prepare and think of some war tactics + he has his lieutenants and his army of vampires laughing out loud I'f some zombies can do it why not a army of more powerfull vampires with thousands of years experience ....

cool

Sam Z
Storm sweeps them into the air and then Ice Man freeze them then Iron Man or Wonder Man or Vision flys them into space and tossing them towards the sun.

Ironman turns into tin can on the first minute of the fight.
Storm gets raped to death and Wonderman eats his own legs.
Oh and Hulk dies too.

I can think only of few characters in Marvel that would be a threat to Kain...

golem370
Not when these vampires are turn to a giant ice cube.

golem370
The Hulk fought an Army of Demons. His healing factor and will power gives him the win.

juggernaut66666
What will do the Hulk against a soul steal????
Nothing.

Aqua-pimp

You're kidding me right?? confused

You really don't know who Kain is do you?

One swing with the soulreaver sword and hulk is done for....

cool

Sam Z
The Hulk fought an Army of Demons. His healing factor and will power gives him the win.

...a win over a god-like IMMORTAL vampire that can fly, teleport, can controle time, dimensions, SOULS, such elements as water (ice), earth, wind, fire, lightnings, and controle over life and death?

Um... for some reason I don't think so...

golem370
People I am sure have tried stuff like that before. Read these feats and if they don't make a difference. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/441188_1-the-respect-thred-of-the-incredible-hulk

Sam Z
I've read Hulk's respect thread before. It still doesn't change anything.
Hulk has a soul, which means that Kain can steal it. One stab is all he needs.
And there is nothing Hulk could do to beat Kain. Nothing at all...

golem370
He might be powerful but I Stranger or Shaper of Worlds couldn't control Hulk neither can Kaine.

juggernaut66666
Who the hell said he wants to control Hulk?
Kain just stops time stabs Hulk with the Reaver takes his soul and drains all his blood.

ExtraMision5555
MARVEL EARTH?

M.E 100992/10

And dont forget, many of these vampires are succeptable to something incredibly simple:

Water

TricksterPriest
Kain's not. He's completely immortal. And he will beat down most of Marvel Earth. Eventually, Doc Strange will stop him.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kain's not. He's completely immortal. And he will beat down most of Marvel Earth. Eventually, Doc Strange will stop him.
Kain?

Yes he is

At the end of defiance, im pretty sure he never developed a new resistance to water

I mean, yes, hes immortal, but Water does bad things to him
and while i agree he woudl take alot of people on marvel earth out, at the same time? Fugg no

Aqua-pimp
Kain isn't the control-kinda-guy laughing out loud the man just stops time or uses his superior speed to decapitate hulk '.... Game over.. wink

He doesn't have to... He still has Raziel,Turel,Dumah,Rahab,Zephon and melchiad to back him up wink guys who could f*ck up many superhero's on there own..
Ow and did i forgot to mention they have there own vampire clans to help them... big grin

cool

Sam Z
Water is as useless agains Kain as everything else.

He doesn't need to controle Hulk's body or mind. He can controle his soul. As I said, there are only few people in marvel that would be a threat to Kain. And Hulk is not among them.

Utrigita
Kain is the ultimate Vampire after the heart of that guy in the tomb, Janos I believe his name was, was ripped from his chest by raziel he no longer has any weaknesses.

Kain takes this, before he was murderet wasn't he supposed to become the guardin of the pillar of balance the most powerful of them all, I support Sam Z Marvels options against Kain is very small.

Jyppe
I'd say people who could speed blitz him would win him. His damage soak isn't that great. He can be killed with just swords & arrows.

If you go directly by the game, he'd need to charge his reaver before (By dealing damage by normal attacks or feeding it blood/souls) being able to unleash the powers of it.

If He was full power and had access to all his powers instantly, I'd say Dr. Strange would be a good match for him.

Symmetric Chaos
Alucard would stop him shifty

Sam Z
Kain is pretty fast himself, so speed blitzing him ain't that easy. Besides he can teleport and has tk. Making it almost impossible.
And he can't be killed by arrows or swords. In fact, he can't be killed at all. He's immortal. Destroy his body, it'll instantly reform.
But i agree, Doc Strange is one of those few that would be a threat to Kain.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Sam Z
Kain is pretty fast himself, so speed blitzing him ain't that easy. Besides he can teleport and has tk. Making it almost impossible.
And he can't be killed by arrows or swords. In fact, he can't be killed at all. He's immortal. Destroy his body, it'll instantly reform.
But i agree, Doc Strange is one of those few that would be a threat to Kain.

He's not that fast. He's able to turn into mist though, but it wasn't shown wether he can utilize his powers while in the form. He can only "teleport" (Changing into a group of batz) on certain spots. His Tk wasn't either very impressive. The greatest thing he did? Uh, flung guys to spikes and such.

KO counts as a victory. Raziel did kill him in the game, though he was resurrected wth the Heart of Janos Audron. Sentry could propably beat him via Speedblitz.

What's your favourite LoK game? I didn't really like Defiance, though the voice acting and the ending of the game was pretty good. + I loved to play with the evolved Kain, though he was pretty much the same.

Soul reaver 2 & 1 were my favs.

Juntai
Kain was most powerful in the original game.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jyppe
I'd say people who could speed blitz him would win him. His damage soak isn't that great. He can be killed with just swords & arrows.

If you go directly by the game, he'd need to charge his reaver before (By dealing damage by normal attacks or feeding it blood/souls) being able to unleash the powers of it.

If He was full power and had access to all his powers instantly, I'd say Dr. Strange would be a good match for him. Stuff like that could be countered, in the chaos armor, the caster or attacker would deal the same amount of damage dealt on Kain to themselves. Meanwhile Kain can just keep his shield up nigh indefinately. So attacker is taking damage, and Kain is taking none, meanwhile he cuts swathe with his weapons and spells, such as time slow and stop, incinerate, implode, etc.
By the end of the game, he's probably stacked a ton of Hearts of Darkness to revive himself.

Juntai
He's not that fast. He's able to turn into mist though, but it wasn't shown wether he can utilize his powers while in the form. He can only "teleport" (Changing into a group of batz) on certain spots. His Tk wasn't either very impressive. The greatest thing he did? Uh, flung guys to spikes and such.

KO counts as a victory. Raziel did kill him in the game, though he was resurrected wth the Heart of Janos Audron. Sentry could propably beat him via Speedblitz.

What's your favourite LoK game? I didn't really like Defiance, though the voice acting and the ending of the game was pretty good. + I loved to play with the evolved Kain, though he was pretty much the same.

Soul reaver 2 & 1 were my favs. All of the game's were good storywise, Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2 was kinda weak on the gameplay side, too slow paced.
The story of their world RULES however.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
All of the game's were good storywise, Legacy of Kain Blood Omen 2 was kinda weak on the gameplay side, too slow paced.
The story of their world RULES however.
Possibly they will make another Legacy Of Kain game!!!!
w00tw00t

Jyppe
Originally posted by Juntai
Kain was most powerful in the original game.

I thought we're using current/most recent versions..?

EDIT - IMO the voice acting was one of the most important factors in the game. It was one of the reasons why I decided to buy SR 2 when it came out.

Sam Z

Soul reaver 2 & 1 were my favs.

He can fly and teleport whenever he wants, and not only by changing into bats. He can just vanish and reappear in another place like he did after the fight with Elder God. And Kain can't be koed or killed. Raziel didn't kill him, he ripped his heart (the heart of darkness that was supposed to be a source of his life) but it turned out that Kain no longer needs it and when he lost his heart, he lost his only weakness.
The only person that could kill him was Rasiel, and now he's Kain's weapon. Yeah, defiance wasn't that good. Camera sucked and gameplay was a bit poor. My fav is first Soul Reaver on psx. Now that was a great game!

Jyppe
He can fly and teleport whenever he wants, and not only by changing into bats. He can just vanish and reappear in another place like he did after the fight with Elder God. And Kain can't be koed or killed. Raziel didn't kill him, he ripped his heart (the heart of darkness that was supposed to be a source of his life) but it turned out that Kain no longer needs it and when he lost his heart, he lost his only weakness.
The only person that could kill him was Rasiel, and now he's Kain's weapon. Yeah, defiance wasn't that good. Camera sucked and gameplay was a bit poor. My fav is first Soul Reaver on psx. Now that was a great game!

What's the point of jumping around then?

He can't be Koed.. Uhh, why not? If he is hit enough times, his body will disperse and that counts as a victory IMO. Besides, Kain is only immortal in the LoK universe. Now he's in marvel universe where he's not immortal as he's not bound to be the savior of the Vampire race or the restorer of balance.

Besides, there aren't any red markers around.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wde04B7Xh1E

Sam Z
What's the point of jumping around then?

He can't be Koed.. Uhh, why not? If he is hit enough times, his body will disperse and that counts as a victory IMO. Besides, Kain is only immortal in the LoK universe. Now he's in marvel universe where he's not immortal as he's not bound to be the savior of the Vampire race or the restorer of balance.

Besides, there aren't any red markers around.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wde04B7Xh1E

Red markers are only made for gamers, they are checkpoints.
If he's hit enough times his body will be destroyed and instantly reformed. But in the game play he appears near the chekpoint for obvious reason and all the enemy you destroyed remain dead. And he's not only immortal in LOK universe, he's just immortal, it's been confirmed several times. By Kain himself "you have the only weapon that could kill me" and by Elder God "since you both are undying..."

Jyppe
Red markers are only made for gamers, they are checkpoints.
If he's hit enough times his body will be destroyed and instantly reformed. But in the game play he appears near the chekpoint for obvious reason and all the enemy you destroyed remain dead. And he's not only immortal in LOK universe, he's just immortal, it's been confirmed several times. By Kain himself "you have the only weapon that could kill me" and by Elder God "since you both are undying..."

Exactly why threads like this shouldn't exist. Comics only. So, when debating games, we'll have to take everything very literally.

Uh, Vampire generally have been described as undying. That was their curse, remember? Besides, have you tried to lose in the last mission where you have to fight the Elder god?

He can be knocked out, has happened before. Just before the events of Blood omen 2 he was "mortally wounded". Which left him in a coma like state for years.

And, in my game manual (Translated to finnish though) It says that whenever your healt drops to zero Kain retreats to the latest check point to gather his strenght. So it's a willful decission and not an automate thing for him. So if he's hit with enough damage before he can react, he should die. Or at least be KOed.

I don't know how that proves that he's immortal. Darkseid's immortal in DC, but what if he's brought in to MU where Source has no power. He wont be immortal anymore.

Alfheim
I've read Hulk's respect thread before. It still doesn't change anything.
Hulk has a soul, which means that Kain can steal it. One stab is all he needs.
And there is nothing Hulk could do to beat Kain. Nothing at all...

I dont know about that the demon Nightmare tried to do the same. The Hulk soul ****ed him up.

I think stuff like that has been tried on the Hulk before and it doesnt work because his rage works on a psionic level as well.

golem370
Aren't a Celestial Molecule Man & Korvac on Earth?

qqqqqqq
frankie warps them all

Aqua-pimp
I don't think so Kain also has some level of superspeed.. and he has the whole time freeze thing he can use...

When Raziel got the spirit reaver in Defiance he could kill those big red demons with just one hit.. At the end of defiance Kain added all of Raziel's powers to his own so now he posseses a reaver that's even more powerfull than the spirit reaver he doesn't need to charge his reaver...
The soul reaver is mjolnir times 10 it's just to much power...
But i agree that Dr Strange could be a good match ... wink But he'll still lose in the end...
I think that only the magical beings on marvel earht have a chance,, a very small chance doh .....

cool

Sam Z
Exactly why threads like this shouldn't exist. Comics only. So, when debating games, we'll have to take everything very literally.

Uh, Vampire generally have been described as undying. That was their curse, remember? Besides, have you tried to lose in the last mission where you have to fight the Elder god?

He can be knocked out, has happened before. Just before the events of Blood omen 2 he was "mortally wounded". Which left him in a coma like state for years.

And, in my game manual (Translated to finnish though) It says that whenever your healt drops to zero Kain retreats to the latest check point to gather his strenght. So it's a willful decission and not an automate thing for him. So if he's hit with enough damage before he can react, he should die. Or at least be KOed.

Vampires in LOK are not immortal, they are ageless, but still can be killed.
Kain has been koed before, but that was long time ago, and current Kain is different from that one. Remember, not even Mobius (or whatever his name was) could do sh!t against Kain after his heart was ripped off. When his health drop to zero his body gets destroyed and then reformed, but in gameplay they return you to the nearest checkpoint, cause otherwise the whole game would be pointless.

I don't know how that proves that he's immortal. Darkseid's immortal in DC, but what if he's brought in to MU where Source has no power. He wont be immortal anymore.

Kain is fully immortal in LOK, the reasons of his immortality are complicated but that's still a fact about Kain, and you can't just take it away because we have a crossover fight It's like taking away Wolverine's adamantium claws whenever he fights DC character just because there is no adamantium in DC universe...

Sam Z
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dont know about that the demon Nightmare tried to do the same. The Hulk soul ****ed him up.

I think stuff like that has been tried on the Hulk before and it doesnt work because his rage works on a psionic level as well.

I don't know what powers were used on Hulk to steal his soul, but I do know that if something has soul then it can be stollen with Soul Reaver, and that is what Soul Reaver for, and Hulk's RAGE ain't gonna change anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.