Elaine vs. MOM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which supreme ruler of the lessor megaverses would win?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

MOM is Ommipotent in Spawn. Hard to decide. I will give my vote......

Thanos_THOTU
Spawn is a universe, and Vertigo is 3 universes.
But then again the Man of Miracles have better feats than Elaine.
For example he created the Spawnverse with the snap of a finger, and he created a perfect one, not like Yahweh which had to do practice-verses, and Elaine which're even worse ... Mother wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
For example he created the Spawnverse with the snap of a finger, and he created a perfect one, not like Yahweh which had to do practice-verses, and Elaine which're even worse ... Mother wins.

Vertigo is a mega verse. Lucifer's own title was a multiverse as shown in a thread already. quite a few time snow. but what someone creates and what thier actual power lvl is are not indicative of each other.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Man of Miracles

Thanos_THOTU
Vertigo is a mega verse. Lucifer's own title was a multiverse as shown in a thread already. quite a few time snow. but what someone creates and what thier actual power lvl is are not indicative of each other.
Showed in what thread? -- Why are you making stuff up, simply accept that it was stated on panel that it was a universe he created, and it was a duplication of creation, I'm not sure what other universes he saw when he went outside Yahweh's cosmos - Probably the failed universes Yahweh did before he created the Vertigo.
Maybe some other, however it was not a part of the latest creation of Yahweh.
And Lucifer created ONE universe, read:::

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2518/luciro2.png

celestialdemon
Showed in what thread? -- Why are you making stuff up, simply accept that it was stated on panel that it was a universe he created, and it was a duplication of creation, I'm not sure what other universes he saw when he went outside Yahweh's cosmos - Probably the failed universes Yahweh did before he created the Vertigo.

He's referring to this pic:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5201/lucifermultiverseos8.jpg

Although no one can seem to figure out when it went from a universe to a multiverse.

Thanos_THOTU
Probably directly after it wsa created, as time beiging it splittes up into an infinite amount of timelines.

Galan007
Probably directly after it wsa created, as time beiging it splittes up into an infinite amount of timelines. In these scans Mazikeen talks about several mirror Universes/realities within Lucifer's creation:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9616/vertigomultiversexx0.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3374/alternatecalei6.jpg

But I'm still clueless as to when these other Universes were actually created.

nvrbeenwthagirl

making stuff up? HMMM. I have been saying this for like since I bene a member of the forum.

Thanos_THOTU
making stuff up? HMMM. I have been saying this for like since I bene a member of the forum.
You've been saying a lot of stuff that you or anyone other shouldent have, however, it seems that you were correct at this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've been saying a lot of stuff that you or anyone other shouldent have, however, it seems that you were correct at this one.

NOt only this one. Check out some of the other threads. Things I have been saying for ever are now being backed by other members. Even with scans from them.

Big Sexy
So God vs God
no expression

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Big Sexy
So God vs God
no expression
The difference would be MoM is flawless, Yahweh wasent and Elaine is even more flawed than Yahweh.

Big Sexy
For example he created the Spawnverse with the snap of a finger, and he created a perfect one, not like Yahweh which had to do practice-verses, and Elaine which're even worse ... Mother wins. Actually Images heaven can be scene as a multi verse as well. In spawn and twenty- its mentions that theirs an overlap between Heaven and Hell( in this overlaps many universes exist and it was still under the jurisdiction of God and Satan.) Its usually a realm where a lot of the magical creatures come from (Houdini is an example)

Mider999
vertigo SOMETIMES has things that come from DC obviously this universe you talk about with elain and lucifer morningstar is canon since lucifer morningstar and micheal demigourge both appear in normal dc continuity they even deal with major dc beings like the source and spectre or are spoken about in the same sentences with them, its just common sense.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider999
vertigo SOMETIMES has things that come from DC obviously this universe you talk about with elain and lucifer morningstar is canon since lucifer morningstar and micheal demigourge both appear in normal dc continuity they even deal with major dc beings like the source and spectre or are spoken about in the same sentences with them, its just common sense. Yes but their are no signs in current continuity that hell no longer exists. Maybe its a time line thing though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.