True Beyonders vs Magus W/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
Believe this could be interesting most will be based on speculation but never the less it would be interesting big grin.

DEBATE

Thanos_THOTU
We go through this once again:
Classic Beyonder > Living Tribunal > Infinity Gauntlet > Celestials > Cosmic Cube > Current Beyonders

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Believe this could be interesting most will be based on speculation but never the less it would be interesting big grin.

DEBATE

Good thread smile True Beyonders made the Cube beings. Allowed by LT. Magus had incomplete IG. IG>UN. Goddess had 30 Cosmic Cubes. IG>CC. smile

Utrigita
hasn't LT commentet the cosmic cubes only possesses a tiny bit of the true beyonders power, this is post perhaps I should have mentioned and wasn't i speculated that Scathan the approver really was working for the beyonders.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
hasn't LT commentet the cosmic cubes only possesses a tiny bit of the true beyonders power, this is post perhaps I should have mentioned and wasn't i speculated that Scathan the approver really was working for the beyonders.

Scathan the Approver is a Celestial. Before Guardians was cancelled, it was rumored he was a True Beyonder. LT and one Celestial defeated Protege.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-21.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan the Approver is a Celestial. Before Guardians was cancelled, it was rumored he was a True Beyonder. LT and one Celestial defeated Protege.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy50-21.jpg

True Beyonders. That Scathan looks imposing

Galan007
IG.

Mider999
scather is a representative of the true beyonders so any feats he has can be attributed to that fact in my book, thus since scather is allowed to help LT i would think that they have a chance agianst the IG

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mider999
scather is a representative of the true beyonders so any feats he has can be attributed to that fact in my book, thus since scather is allowed to help LT i would think that they have a chance agianst the IG
Except it's not a fact at all... It's just something you made up.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mider999
scather is a representative of the true beyonders so any feats he has can be attributed to that fact in my book, thus since scather is allowed to help LT i would think that they have a chance agianst the IG Sorry, but NO Celestial has any sort of chance against the IG. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.