Hercules Vs Thor H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Hercules Vs Thor H2H Only..

Mace and Hammer allowed for weapons, no powers.

fight in NYC....

LORDSIDIOUS01
"I say thee nay" I think has proven himself in hand to hand combat. Thor wins.

Hercules
Strictly h2h, its even, to close to call, 5/10 could go either way, depending on who was the better on that given day.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by endrict
no powers.

Well sans powers they will have trouble even lifting their weapons. . .

Assuming they still get thier strength I think Thor would take a slim majority just due to the geater damage he can cause with his weapon.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Assuming they still get thier strength I think Thor would take a slim majority just due to the geater damage he can cause with his weapon.

Take the powers away from his hammer and give Herc his mace which is also indestructable and tis even my friend.

Both are two class 100's weilding indestructable weapons.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Take the powers away from his hammer and give Herc his mace which is also indestructable and tis even my friend.

Both are two class 100's weilding indestructable weapons.

Thats not what I meant.

A hammer focuses the impact of the blow more than a club does.

Hercules
True but hand to hand, even when Thor has had his hammer and Herc has been sans mace, they have still stalemated.

Thor has admitted that Herc is slightly his better when it comes to combat, I think even with that, these two are still to evenly matched to call a majority for either side, when you take away Thors other powers.

Symmetric Chaos
True but hand to hand, even when Thor has had his hammer and Herc has been sans mace, they have still stalemated.

Thor has admitted that Herc is slightly his better when it comes to combat, I think even with that, these two are still to evenly matched to call a majority for either side, when you take away Thors other powers.

Kay smile

endrict
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Oh whatever.... no lighting etc...

Symmetric Chaos
Oh whatever.... no lighting etc...

I already explained what I meant to Herc.

Its not about the hammer's powers its about the physics of how it strikes.

guy222
Hercules Vs Thor H2H Only..

Mace and Hammer allowed for weapons, no powers.

fight in NYC....

Pretty even. Goin w/Thor. He has encountered something marvelous. He did admit Herc was stronger. Asgardians aren't truly immortal like Zeus/Herc/Ares/Pluto. Thor is more noble. He should awake real soon smile

endrict
Tough call but Thor 6/10
with out weapons... F2F maybe Herc 6/10

Hulk rules all
Hercules would turn Thor into an Asgardian pretzel with all of his wrestling moves and greater strength, skill and power. In summary, Thor gets manhandled, overpowered, outmuscled, outskilled and outclassed. Case closed.

Priest
Going with Thor, his durability is more immpressive.
Close fight tho.

dvampire
Herc takes it. Thor even stated that if he didn't have the hammer, Herc would win.

hunbu04
hercules and thor both have the same durability level in the handbook
but even if the handbook didn't say so i think everyone on this board know that just like their strength level both herc and thor durability level r about almost the same.
herc take 5.5-6/10

horrorwolf
This is close but Mjolnir puts the slight edge in Thor's favor 7/10

Mjolnir>>>Mace.

Without it, Thor loses 6/10

roughrider
If this is h2h only, then we can't bring enchanted weapons into this. Or it's just standard Thor vs. Hercules.
No weapons, Hercules is more skilled in close as a grappler. He has the edge.

endrict
well...its them with no powers ie lighing, magic etc..
They can use thier weapons to swing around....at sometime it will come down to H2H.

With weapons Thor wins 6/10
With out Herc wins 6/10

Redatom65

siggy man, siggy

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
siggy man, siggy

My siggy?

I had the picture on my hard drive, this thread inspired me, tis not very good though.

Still compared to others I have made its art! big grin

guy222
My siggy?

I had the picture on my hard drive, this thread inspired me, tis not very good though.

Still compared to others I have made its art! big grin

Thor>Herc

paolo2144
if it's purely wrestling then herc takes majority h2h however if it is a bloodthirsty anything going fist fight i think it's very even just give nod to thor as i think herc's cockiness may prove to be his undoing and i think thor is slightly more even headed

Soljer

Am I the only one that noticed the ridiculousness of "Hand to hand fighting!!! .... .... ... With weapons...."

Dinalfos
Strength: impossible to tell. Probably dead even, class-wise.
Durability: (immortal) Hercules, no question.
Stamina: Hercules.
Speed: eh....
Skill: Hercules.
Intelligence: neither.
Mind strength: Thor, no question.
Retarded speaking: Thor.

I'd say that Herc wins in an H2H slugfest without weapons and magic. Theoretically.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Strength: impossible to tell. Probably dead even, class-wise.
Durability: (immortal) Hercules, no question.
Stamina: Hercules.
Speed: eh....
Skill: Hercules.
Intelligence: neither.
Mind strength: Thor, no question.
Retarded speaking: Thor.

I'd say that Herc wins in an H2H slugfest without weapons and magic. Theoretically.

Agreed.

Given his powers, Thor'd stomp Hercules. But in hand to hand, Hercules'd pull out the win.

paolo2144
hmmm let's see strength i would say equal,i honestly do not think immortal herc has ever been shown to be more durable or have more stamina,i would say mental strength thor,as for fighting skill whilst hercules is a far better wrestler i think thor is a better brawler and also i do think on average he has shown to be more streetwise in a fight especially during the silver era anyway,hercules is sometimes portrayed as an arrogant drunken buffoon which i think is a great insult to old herc.i think fist fight can go either way and it was stated in thor 400 that h2h they are so close fight could go either way.

guy222
Go Herc

http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0011-cabc47a594.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0023-4ac80870a8.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0029-c651156b8b.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0030-dd7777dc6e.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0031-4cd33da7db.jpg

Tommy05
Originally posted by guy222
Go Herc

http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0011-cabc47a594.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0023-4ac80870a8.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0029-c651156b8b.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0030-dd7777dc6e.jpg http://www.picsaway.com/thumbs/wwh_as_1_dcp_0031-4cd33da7db.jpg How off topic.

Anyway didn't Thor admit Hercules was slightly more skilled?

batdude123
Originally posted by Tommy05
How off topic.

Anyway didn't Thor admit Hercules was slightly more skilled?

Yes, and Herc proved that (while drunk) in a fight against Thor in Blood Oath #3.

Tommy05
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, and Herc proved that (while drunk) in a fight against Thor in Blood Oath #3. Then Hercules wins this.

UNLESS Thor was given a power up in strength in his new series. Whether it not holding back anymore (Which I think) or having the Runes.

llagrok
Hercules should take a slight majority

Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, and Herc proved that (while drunk) in a fight against Thor in Blood Oath #3.

Thor summoned lightning without his hammer in that series and the Blood god cut through him like he was butter.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
Hercules should take a slight majority

Thor summoned lightning without his hammer in that series and the Blood god cut through him like he was butter.

So?

Larceny
Herc

Faceman
Originally posted by Soljer

Am I the only one that noticed the ridiculousness of "Hand to hand fighting!!! .... .... ... With weapons...."

No I noticed it too.

paolo2144
thor does not need a power up to go h2h with hercules in order to have good chance of victory,everyone keeps referring to blood oath 3 as though it's their most recent fight wheras continuity wise it is supposed to be one of their earliest after their first clash in the journey into mystery annual 1.They have fought several times h2h since then and thor has easily held his own and no where else in comic history does thor ever admit to hercules being his better h2h or stronger if anything it seems the other way check thor21 where thor has herc in trouble in their fist fight,also in their legendary clash over jane foster years ago herc is showing admitting to himself that thor is "easily" as strong as himself note the word easily.I have always thought strength wise they are virtual equals as in a brutal h2h combat fight too but of course thor would beat hercules every time if using all the other powers at his command.

iceman24567
Originally posted by paolo2144
thor does not need a power up to go h2h with hercules in order to have good chance of victory,everyone keeps referring to blood oath 3 as though it's their most recent fight wheras continuity wise it is supposed to be one of their earliest after their first clash in the journey into mystery annual 1.They have fought several times h2h since then and thor has easily held his own and no where else in comic history does thor ever admit to hercules being his better h2h or stronger if anything it seems the other way check thor21 where thor has herc in trouble in their fist fight,also in their legendary clash over jane foster years ago herc is showing admitting to himself that thor is "easily" as strong as himself note the word easily.I have always thought strength wise they are virtual equals as in a brutal h2h combat fight too but of course thor would beat hercules every time if using all the other powers at his command. No Thor stated i can't remember the exact words "He is slightly the better at hand two hand combat".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.