Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldorei
Hero Ejectment, a clash of legends!

With the approval of Ushgarak, I am going to start a superhero role play and I hope that you all will enjoy it smile

Hero Ejectment is a role play based on every hero and villain ever spoken and written about in history. I have currently a blank spot in my mind, having a hard time thinking of what to write as introduction. Let us go right to a brief plot. (A more detailed plot will be made when I create the RP thread)

-----------------

Scarlet Witch, the sister of Quicksilver have really blew it now. Her magic and probability manipulation powers has torn a hole in the ether as heroes and villains have been thrown from dimensions and realms all over, into one single earth.

Scarlet Witch died during the ritual, making it impossible for anyone to reverse the effect that she have caused. Some of the wiser heroes, such as Charles Xavier, Jean Grey and Spider-man is trying to find a way to get everything back to the way it was, while some villains have joined forces in an attempt to stop that from happening.

You are part of an special force of heroes that have joined forces to fight the villains as well as find out a way to go home.

-----------------

Every role play has rules, even mine big grin

1. Have fun (Obey or leave evil face )
2. Each member is allowed to have three characters, where only one of those three is allowed to be a villain. Your character can be pre-made from all over the world such as Spider-man, Master Chief, Hercules (Mortal version) and so on. You are of course allowed to make a hero of your own (Or take someone that you have in another role play shifty )
3. No God mode is allowed. This rule require me to approve your characters before you are allowed to role play, since there are some heroes and villains out in the world that is just too powerful.
4. Try to en-lengthen your post some. Be a little more detailed than;
"Random walked up to Random2 "yes" before he flew of"
Hints on how to en-lengthen your posts if you have problems thinking how can be found here;
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/362698_1-learn-how-to-rp-good-to-know
(Thanks, DE big grin)

------

No matter if you decide to choose an already existent hero, or one of your own, I would prefer if you use this character sheet.

(It do not need to be long, you can make it brief if you want too)
Name:
Nickname/Codename:
Physical Description:
Background:
Personality:
Abilities:
Faults:

--------

I believe that is enough for a start. If questions occur, feel free to ask me about them (Either here, or by PM)

Following heroes are booked and unless your name is behind the character name, you can not have him/her unless the reserver decide to switch character:
Wildcat (Muck101)
The Human Torch (Much101)
The Thing (Much101)
Aragorn (Okami_Oni)
Batman (Okami_Oni)
Gambit (Okami_Oni)
The Charmed Ones (Jewallac)
Amethyst (Wild-Cherry)

One final thing. Keep in mind that servants, companions, partners etc is NOT counted as hero and very much allowed to have beside the three superpower characters; As example Batman has Alfred. Spider-man has (If you choose to have) Mary-Jane and so on. You get my point smile

Thunder Fox
what characters can you be

Wild-Cherry
Name: Amy Winston

Nickname/Codename: Amethyst

Physical Description: Amethyst is about 5'4 ft. tall, with slightly tanned
skin and long golden blonde hair which falls in even waves to her waist. Her eyes are the color of amethysts.

Background:The dimension where the Gemworld is located was originally owned by the Lords of Chaos. However, thousands of years ago, when magic began to drop in level on Earth due to a change in the alignment of the stars (due to a star going nova) the sorceress Citrina went there and struck a deal with the Lords of Chaos so she would be allowed to create a realm there for those wizards who wanted to emigrate from Earth. This deal was kept a secret from most of Gemworld's inhabitants. The Gemworld proper was at first depicted as a continent that floats in the sky, with a "Sun" that orbited around it, obviously reflecting ancient beliefs of Earth being flat, but it was eventually retconned into an actual planet. It contains a variety of terrains, and it was settled by cultures from all around the world. Magical creatures such as faeries also live there.

The lords of chaos later wished to reclaim the land, and needed Amethyst, a child at the time, to do so.

The Amethyst family are the most powerful magic users in all of Gemworld. They were the natural rulers until Dark Opal arose and slew Amethyst's parents. After that, the family's friend and a rather powerful witch herself, Citrina, whisked Amethyst off to Earth to be raised by the Winstons. The problem is that Amethyst was discovered on her 13th birthday and dragged back to Gemworld, and discovered her magical powers. Amethyst, while looking like a full-grown woman, still has the mind of a 13 year old girl at first; she decides that Gemworld deserves to be free of Dark Opal's oppression. She tries to gather allies from each of the 12 kingdoms, each named after stones, but some have chosen to ally themselves with Dark Opal.

Personality: Amethyst is affable and tentative, caring about all living things. She is very fair and just, and enjoys being in control.

Abilities: She has the powers of a magician, and can basically shoot arcane blasts, and use all kinds of energy/magic based attacks.

Faults: She can be easily tricked, and her defense isnt too great either.

~ Also, she has a large white winged horse named Crystal( And he's a boy big grin ) ~

Kaldorei
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
what characters can you be

With my limited mind, I am not capable of mentioning all of them. Use your imagination. Check your video shack if you can not think of one you like. You can be someone you create yourself, or one already existant one (From any movie, game or book you can think of). However, remember the God mode rule. Not a character too powerfull.

Welcome to the roleplay, Wild-Cherry. A lovely character you got there. big grin

Thunder Fox
so it can be gennerally anyone?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Kaldorei
With my limited mind, I am not capable of mentioning all of them. Use your imagination. Check your video shack if you can not think of one you like. You can be someone you create yourself, or one already existant one (From any movie, game or book you can think of). However, remember the God mode rule. Not a character too powerfull.

Welcome to the roleplay, Wild-Cherry. A lovely character you got there. big grin Thank you big grin

Darth Extecute
Great to see it up and running this quick, Kaldorei.. (I will be using internet as sources for bio and such)

---

Character #1

Name: Peter Parker

Nickname/Codename: Spider-Man

Physical Description:
http://www.harunyahya.com/images_articles/spiderman.jpg

Background:
Orphaned as a baby when his parents were killed overseas in a plane crash as U.S. government spies, only child Peter Parker was raised by his elderly Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Academically gifted, Peter displayed an uncanny affinity for science that was nothing short of genius. Socially, however, he was painfully shy and the target of much cruelty by his peers at Midtown High School. Attending a public science exhibit when Peter was 15-years old, he was bitten on the hand by a radioactive spider accidentally irradiated by a particle beam, empowering Peter with the arachnid's proportional strength and agility, and the ability to cling to almost any surface. Most incredibly, he had gained a sixth sense that provided him with early warning of impending danger. Disguised, Peter tested his new-found abilities defeating professional wrestler Crusher Hogan in the ring, and earning some cash. Using his scientific prowess, he constructed a pair of artificial web-shooters that attached to his wrists. With an agent, a costume, and a new name, Spider-Man became an overnight sensation on television. Unconcerned with the rest of the world, he vowed to use his powers only to take care of himself and his aunt and uncle. After his first TV special ended, he allowed a burglar that he could have easily restrained to run past him and escape. A few days later, Peter returned home to find his beloved Uncle Ben had been shot and killed. When Spider-Man confronted the killer hiding in the old Acme Warehouse at the waterfront, he discovered to his horror that his uncle's murderer was the burglar he apathetically allowed to pass. Consumed with guilt, he became aware at last that with great power comes great responsibility, just as his beloved uncle had once said.

Personality:
It varies a lot, but mainly he is a kind, caring guy with not a lot of enemies. He can be a little cocky at times, but most put up with it. He is also a bit shy.

Abilities:
Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. He has been able to lift 15 tons under optimal conditions, but his current strength level after his rebirth has yet to be determined. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes. His powers have recently been enhanced after his transformation from the Queen to include a stronger psychic alignment with his environment, especially with other arachnids and insects. He can now create organic webs from his wrists, limited by his body's health and nutrition. Recent new abilities resulting from his rebirth after battling Morlun include night vision, increased sensory awareness via vibratory patterns transmitted on his web lines, and twin retractable stingers within his forearms. He can use the hairs on his body to detect subtle changes in the wind. His skin's adhesive ability, previously concentrated mainly on his palms and soles of his feet, is now more greatly present throughout his body including his face (previously used to prevent undesirable mask removal) and back.

Faults:
His endurance is just slightly above a normal being. He manages best when not being hit at all.

--

Character #2

Name: Jason Voorhees

Nickname/Codename: Jason Voorhees Extreme/Uber-Jason Voorhees

Physical Description:
http://www.frightfest-events.com/ffimages/Jason2.jpg

Background:
11-year old Jason Voorhees was attending summer camp when he presumably drowned in Crystal Lake. Mom blamed the camp counselors, but Jason's body was never found. He would return from his watery grave, however, to become one of the greatest figures in horror history. Jason would exact revenge on the same kind of campers and counselors who put him in danger, and his acts were ones of quiet rage and calculation.

After several failed attempts to execute Vorhees, it is decided that he shall be held in cryonic suspension. Jason briefly escapes when the military attempt to take him away (presumably for use as a weapon) but is eventually trapped in a freezing chamber. Over four hundred years later, after Earth has become uninhabitable and its populace relocated to "Earth Two", Jason is found, still frozen, by a ship populated by students and soliders. After being brought on board, and assumed dead, he thaws and begins killing as usual until he is effectively stopped by an android who destroys large portions of his body. His remains are abandoned on a bed used to help regenerate tissue bia nanotechnology. Using the metal around him, the nanotechnology helps to rebuild Jason with an armored body, providing him more strength and seeming invulnerablity. The remaining survivors of the ship exhaust every effort to hold him back and eventually escape, leaving Uber-Jason on a doomed space vessel.

Before the doomed ship blew to pieces, this killer was torn trough the ether by the spell of Scarlet Witch.

Personality: None. However, stunned by the odd summoning that had taken place, he have joined forces with the evil people and is working as their "runner-boy".

Abilities:
-POWER - 10: Shows great strength and staying power.
-VILENESS - 10: Like his slasher film counterparts, Jason's strength is slicing, dicing, and impaling.
-SWAY - 5: Let's his mask and machete do all the talking.
-PURITY - 10: Nothing stops this guy. Dumb dudes, hot chicks, and everyone in between are all prospective victims.
-PHYSICAL - 8: The hockey mask is a horror icon, and as Jason gets rattier in every sequel, so does the face underneath.

Faults:
-INTELLIGENCE - 3: Don't know about anything else, but the man does know knives (and all other manner of cutlery).

--

Character #3

I will not make that one until I am sure who I want there.

Thunder Fox
damn you i wanted web head stick out tongue

Kaldorei
so it can be gennerally anyone?

Almost anyone. I can give a few examples of who is not allowed:
Apocalypse
Phoenix
Thanos, Zeus, Hades and other gods (Demi-Gods may be alright, depending on which one)
Mewtwo
Dr. Time

Such characters smile I guess you get my point smile

Welcome to the roleplay, DE big grin

Darth Extecute
damn you i wanted web head stick out tongue

Hehe evil face

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Great to see it up and running this quick, Kaldorei.. (I will be using internet as sources for bio and such)

---

Character #1

Physical Description:

Background:
Orphaned as a baby when his parents were killed overseas in a plane crash as U.S. government spies, only child Peter Parker was raised by his elderly Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Academically gifted, Peter displayed an uncanny affinity for science that was nothing short of genius. Socially, however, he was painfully shy and the target of much cruelty by his peers at Midtown High School. Attending a public science exhibit when Peter was 15-years old, he was bitten on the hand by a radioactive spider accidentally irradiated by a particle beam, empowering Peter with the arachnid's proportional strength and agility, and the ability to cling to almost any surface. Most incredibly, he had gained a sixth sense that provided him with early warning of impending danger. Disguised, Peter tested his new-found abilities defeating professional wrestler Crusher Hogan in the ring, and earning some cash. Using his scientific prowess, he constructed a pair of artificial web-shooters that attached to his wrists. With an agent, a costume, and a new name, Spider-Man became an overnight sensation on television. Unconcerned with the rest of the world, he vowed to use his powers only to take care of himself and his aunt and uncle. After his first TV special ended, he allowed a burglar that he could have easily restrained to run past him and escape. A few days later, Peter returned home to find his beloved Uncle Ben had been shot and killed. When Spider-Man confronted the killer hiding in the old Acme Warehouse at the waterfront, he discovered to his horror that his uncle's murderer was the burglar he apathetically allowed to pass. Consumed with guilt, he became aware at last that with great power comes great responsibility, just as his beloved uncle had once said.

Personality:
It varies a lot, but mainly he is a kind, caring guy with not a lot of enemies. He can be a little cocky at times, but most put up with it. He is also a bit shy.

Abilities:
Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. He has been able to lift 15 tons under optimal conditions, but his current strength level after his rebirth has yet to be determined. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes. His powers have recently been enhanced after his transformation from the Queen to include a stronger psychic alignment with his environment, especially with other arachnids and insects. He can now create organic webs from his wrists, limited by his body's health and nutrition. Recent new abilities resulting from his rebirth after battling Morlun include night vision, increased sensory awareness via vibratory patterns transmitted on his web lines, and twin retractable stingers within his forearms. He can use the hairs on his body to detect subtle changes in the wind. His skin's adhesive ability, previously concentrated mainly on his palms and soles of his feet, is now more greatly present throughout his body including his face (previously used to prevent undesirable mask removal) and back.

Faults:
His endurance is just slightly above a normal being. He manages best when not being hit at all.

--

Character #2

Physical Description:

Background:
11-year old Jason Voorhees was attending summer camp when he presumably drowned in Crystal Lake. Mom blamed the camp counselors, but Jason's body was never found. He would return from his watery grave, however, to become one of the greatest figures in horror history. Jason would exact revenge on the same kind of campers and counselors who put him in danger, and his acts were ones of quiet rage and calculation.

After several failed attempts to execute Vorhees, it is decided that he shall be held in cryonic suspension. Jason briefly escapes when the military attempt to take him away (presumably for use as a weapon) but is eventually trapped in a freezing chamber. Over four hundred years later, after Earth has become uninhabitable and its populace relocated to "Earth Two", Jason is found, still frozen, by a ship populated by students and soliders. After being brought on board, and assumed dead, he thaws and begins killing as usual until he is effectively stopped by an android who destroys large portions of his body. His remains are abandoned on a bed used to help regenerate tissue bia nanotechnology. Using the metal around him, the nanotechnology helps to rebuild Jason with an armored body, providing him more strength and seeming invulnerablity. The remaining survivors of the ship exhaust every effort to hold him back and eventually escape, leaving Uber-Jason on a doomed space vessel.

Before the doomed ship blew to pieces, this killer was torn trough the ether by the spell of Scarlet Witch.

Personality: None. However, stunned by the odd summoning that had taken place, he have joined forces with the evil people and is working as their "runner-boy".

Abilities:
-VILENESS - 10: Like his slasher film counterparts, Jason's strength is slicing, dicing, and impaling.
-PURITY - 10: Nothing stops this guy. Dumb dudes, hot chicks, and everyone in between are all prospective victims.
-PHYSICAL - 8: The hockey mask is a horror icon, and as Jason gets rattier in every sequel, so does the face underneath.

Faults:
-INTELLIGENCE - 3: Don't know about anything else, but the man does know knives (and all other manner of cutlery).

--

Character #3

I will not make that one until I am sure who I want there. omg your spiderman. droolio

Darth Extecute
omg I'm Jason droolio

Yeah, I'm Spiderman.. He is cool smile

Wild-Cherry
omg I'm Jason droolio

Yeah, I'm Spiderman.. He is cool smile laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
Name: Neji Hyuga
Nickname/Codename: ....
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Neji001.jpg
Background: Neji Hyuga is a stoic member of Might Guy's Team Guy, consisting of himself, Rock Lee, and Tenten. Neji and Lee have somewhat of a rivalry, much like that of Guy and Kakashi Hatake. Lee is determined to prove that a "failure" such as himself can defeat a "genius" such as Neji. Neji, however, doesn't seem to be interested in this goal of Lee's, and Lee doesn't seem to have made an effort to prove the point to Neji. Despite this apparent clashing of ideals between the two, Neji seems to get along fairly well with Tenten, with the latter often helping Neji with his training. Neji and Tenten also tend to share opinions on Lee and Guy's overreactive behaviors, often wondering how they can train the way they do.

As a member of the Hyuga clan, Neji has a Byakugan, allowing him to see the chakra flow of others and block the flow upon contact with his Gentle Fist style. As a member of the clan's branch house, Neji can never hope to be taught how to use the clan's most secret techniques by the clan's elders. Despite this, Neji has learned many of the clan's strongest techniques independently, even creating a few unique skills of his own. Because of this, Neji is known as a genius ninja and graduated from the Academy as the #1 rookie.

Because his father, Hizashi Hyuga, was a member of a branch house of the Hyuga clan, Neji was born into the branch house. As a result, he was branded with the Hyuga branch family seal at a young age so that the members of the main house could keep him in check. Hizashi, believing Neji to be denied his potential as a branch house member, openly resented the main house, causing Neji to acquire the same feelings due to his father's influence. In time, Neji's hatred for the main house would increase exponentially as result of Hizashi being sacrificed to save the life of Hiashi Hyuga, Hizashi's twin brother. Because of this, Neji came to feel that fate was something decided at birth and that no matter what one does, people cannot escape their destiny. This idea would go on to shape Neji's life, creating a deep hatred for the main house and all of its member
Abilities:Byakugan
Gentle Fist
Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin
Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms (anime only)
Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Faults: um read hi bio its hard to explain
-------------
Name: Sauske Uchiha
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagemessedasuke000.jpg
Background: A Genin-rank ninja, Sasuke is the natural genius offspring of the once powerful Uchiha clan. One of the more outstanding clans in Konohagakure, the Uchiha clan was known for its kekkei genkai, the Sharingan, as well as their use of fire element jutsu after their country's namesake. Like most of the Uchiha clan members, Sasuke's chakra has an affinity for fire based jutsu. The clan also formed much of Konohagakure's village police force. Sasuke is one of two known remaining survivors.

Early childhood

Sasuke, age 7.The second son of a Konoha police captain, Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi. Itachi was an acknowledged prodigy who graduated at the top of his Academy class at age 7, mastered the Sharingan by age 8, became a Chunin at age 10, and an ANBU squad leader at the age of 13. The Uchiha clan took great pride and interest in Itachi and viewed him as a genius whose work would further strengthen the bonds between the village and the clan. In particular, Sasuke's father took an active interest in Itachi. Itachi, on the other hand, was rather ambivalent and full of oddly conflicting undercurrents, acknowledging Sasuke by taking interest in his progress as a ninja when even their father did not, but spending little quality time with Sasuke. Even after Sasuke enrolled in the Ninja Academy, he still was unable to escape Itachi's shadow. Despite consistently scoring at the head of every class, Sasuke failed to receive any recognition from his father, who defined Sasuke's success only in terms of his older brother. Itachi acknowledged the rivalry Sasuke felt, telling him, "We are unique siblings. I am the barrier you must overcome, so you and I will continue to exist together."

Itachi's relationship with his father deteriorated further when Itachi was questioned by other members of the Uchiha clan regarding the death and suicide note of his best friend, Shisui. As Itachi's behavior became increasingly bizarre, Sasuke's father, on a whim and partly due to Itachi's growing distance, decided to spend time with Sasuke. He taught him the Great Fireball Technique, a common family jutsu. Sasuke (age 7 at the time) eventually succeeded in performing the jutsu in front of his father after only one week of training, surprising him. At that moment, Sasuke finally received his father's recognition; the Uchiha clan considered the ability to perform fire jutsu as proof that one had become an adult. Sasuke's father told him that he could now proudly wear the clan's emblem on his back. More forebodingly, Sasuke also received a stern warning not to follow in Itachi's footsteps.

Shortly thereafter, Itachi massacred every member of the Uchiha clan, sparing only Sasuke. Itachi said that Sasuke was not even worth killing. In addition, Itachi told him "You've always wanted to surpass me. That's why I'm going to let you live." Itachi also revealed to Sasuke where the secret meeting place of the Uchiha was hidden and suggested that Sasuke go there to learn what the true history and purpose of the Sharingan is.

Sasuke collapsed, and awakened in the Konoha hospital to overhear villagers gossiping about the destruction of his clan. He escaped the hospital and wandered the village, remembering happy times with his murdered family and finally collapsing into tears as he reached the spot where his parents were killed. He then traveled to the Nakano shrine and found the secret of the Sharingan that Itachi promised him. Whatever he read there only seemed to harden his heart, and from that point forward, Sasuke's life was dedicated to vengeance against his brother
Personality: cold and selfcentered
Abilities: Sharingan
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
One Thousand Birds
Flapping One Thousand Birds
One Thousand Birds Current
Lion Combo
Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Faults: to damn cocky and self centered offten overlooks simple things that usually take him by surprized

Wild-Cherry
and your Neji?!? drooliodrooliodroolio

omg best rp ever.

Kaldorei
Oh, Naruto smile (I think confused )

Since I know very little (NONE) about Naruto, I take your words on the fact that these two are not God mode characters big grin

Welcome to the roleplay, Thunder Fox smile

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
and your Neji?!? drooliodrooliodroolio

omg best rp ever. yep ^^

Oh, Naruto smile (I think confused )

Since I know very little (NONE) about Naruto, I take your words on the fact that these two are not God mode characters big grin

Welcome to the roleplay, Thunder Fox smile if you want to know about them look them up on wikipeidia

Thunder Fox
was going to pick Gaara but that lis alittle to much

Kaldorei
I will probably pick 3 characters from my favorite anime series big grin

Also, considering I am the hostess of the roleplay I can always sneak in characters I get in the mood for evil face

I am an evil one shifty

Jack of Light
Uhh... I've only thought of one so far.

Name: Jack of Blades (No, my username isn't based off Jack of Blades)
Nickname/Codename: Sometimes just called "Jack"
Physical Description:
(Click the picture to enlarge it)
Pic 2
Background: Jack of Blades has existed before man walked the Earth. He is no human, he is not even mortal. Jack survived by binding his soul to masks that were worn by others as he uses them as puppets. Only the greatest warriors are controlled by him.
Personality: He's a mastermind, as well as a malevolent villain.
Abilities: He's able to shoot bolts of lightning energy, fly, make force fields, and has a mastery of the longsword.
Faults: He's still only controlling a human, so the only thing that keeps him from death are his powers. This also means he doesn't have super-human attributes.

Thunder Fox
my collection is not complete wtih out

Name: Samus Aran
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:330px-MP2E_art_17.jpg
Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samus_Aran#Biography
Abilities: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samus_Aran#Equipment
Faults:

Kaldorei
Welcome, Jack of 'Blades' big grin Fable is a great movie and honestly I did not expect to see anyone from there smile

Cool. Samus big grin

Thunder Fox
^^

Jack of Light
Welcome, Jack of 'Blades' big grin Fable is a great movie and honestly I did not expect to see anyone from there smile

Cool. Samus big grin

Thanks. big grin

Movie?

Kaldorei
It feels great to get this many interested in my roleplay already smile

I will not create the actual RP thread until sometime tomorrow evening, maybe. I want as many as possible to be in it from scratch, to make sure no one is left behind and need to ask for a recap before even starting smile

---

Noo, no no no. Wrong. I ment Fable as a game, of course. Sorry about that embarrasment

Jack of Light
Alright, I think I'll just have two guys to keep it simple... Let's see.

When you say no highly advanced technology, are we allowed to have Star Wars blasters?

Kaldorei
No, unfortunatly I believe that is a little bit too powerfull. The Starwars Universe will loose their high technology equipment yes

Okami_Oni
<<Kaldorei, can i rescind my role as Aragorn in favor of someone else? I don't know that i can do him justice, now i think of it... >>

Kaldorei
Alright. If that is your wish smile

Aragorn is available to public now

trademark
Name: Unknown

Nickname/Codename: Alex or Lex once called Long Shot

Physical Description: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/gq170_photos/animrguy1.jpg

Background: When Alex was a baby he was taken away from his real family and put in a lab to be tested on. When Alex was 14 he became an assassin for the Facility and this made Alex shut down. When he was 16 he was set off to kill his Biological parents when he got this information his emotions came flooding back and he started to hide. Now Alex is trying to find people that he can be friends with and is trying to find out about himself.

Personality: Alex does not have a set personality

Abilities: Superhuman reflexes due to hollow bones, can Mutilate Energy, and has advanced healing factor

Faults: Alex gets exhausted fast And has to recharge his heart

Okami_Oni
<<sry to be difficult... >>

Charry One:

Name: Bruce Wayne
Nickname/Codename: Batman (aka Dark Knight of Gotham, the Dark Knight, The Batman, etc...)
Physical Description: about 6' 1", weighs around 215 Lbs. muscular, in an athletic sense of the word, and a very dark hair colour. I'd like to extend the length of his hair to be tied in a ponytail behind his back (when out of costume), and his eyes to be green, instead of the trademark blue...
Background: His parents were killed in front of him by a two-bit dimestore robber, now he hunts the streets of Gotham as a vigilante hero, trying to make the streets safe once again... (omfg Batman rocks!)
Personality: dark, usually soft-spoken, though when he speaks, it means something out of costume, he is a billionaire playboy type, so i'll try to keep him sociable
Abilities: good with tech and gadgets
Faults: no real powers, too compassionate toward everyone

Charry 2:

Name: Remy LeBeau
Nickname/Codename: Gambit (aka the Ragin' Cajun)
Physical Description: 6' 1", about 174 Lbs. his hair is tied in a long ponytail and has an auburn colour to it. his eyes are black all over, with a red iris... he is also athletically muscled... (like a basketball player... or a cruiserweight Wrestler... )
Background: kidnapped at birth, and adopted into the guild of thieves in New Orleans. He later joined the X-Men, where he fell in love with Rogue. Current whereabouts unknown...
Personality: dark hero... he's a ladies' man... everyone seems to find him charming, in a new-age sense of the word...
Abilities: kinetic charge in objects, allowing him to make them explode at will
Faults: he's too damned cocky

Charry Three:

<< as of yet undecided... >>

Kaldorei
Welcome to the roleplay, both Trademark and Okami_Oni big grin

And do not worry about it, Okami_Oni. As long as you are comfortable with your characters, I will remain happy smile I would hate to have someone play a character they are not comfortable with.

Trademark, Alex is an personal made character, right? smile (I am just curious big grin)

trademark

Trademark, Alex is an personal made character, right? smile (I am just curious big grin)

Yeah I based him on Long Shot just a bit

Kaldorei
I will head to bed now, everyone. Good night smile

I will not create the actual RP thread until sometime tomorrow evening, maybe. I want as many as possible to be in it from scratch, to make sure no one is left behind and need to ask for a recap before even starting smile

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by trademark
Yeah I based him on Long Shot just a bit seems more like alont there is a long shot in ultimate Xmen exactly like that

trademark
yeah that is the one I was talking about but no Probability manipulation and second heart

and I really do not like the "Ultimate Marvel"They suck compared to the original

JacopeX
Ill probably join, And no I will not play Jacope X roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thunder Fox
yeah that is the one I was talking about but no Probability manipulation and second heart

and I really do not like the "Ultimate Marvel"They suck compared to the original its not that bad xmen evolution was worse and i hate ultimate Xmen cause they killed Gambit off....

Kaldorei
You will not? That came as a suprise big grin Well, glad to have you here (Eventually), JacopeX big grin

Jack of Light
Wait, we're allowed to make characters? (Don't worry, I can make a character that would suit this environment)

Kaldorei
Yes we are, Jack big grin I said so in the introduction yes If you want to cut Jack of Blades out and start three others, now is the time (Of course you can keep Jack of Blades and make two others, too) smile

I am sure you are capable of doing a propriate character. However, most characters are propriate in this roleplay big grin

Okami_Oni
exactly why i quit reading Ult. X-Men... Gambit's me favorite... say, TF, whatever happened to that Metroid RP?

trademark
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ill probably join, And no I will not play Jacope X roll eyes (sarcastic)
You suck

Kaldorei
Hey now! Behave.

trademark
Hey now! Behave confused
I only said that because it is not any fun with out Jacope X

Kaldorei
Oh. Sorry then big grin Carry on embarrasment

Okami_Oni
personal opinion, people... Jack the Ripper or Hannibal King for my third Charry?

Kaldorei
Rules state Hannibal King, since you already have one villain. That is of course, unless you decide to turn Gambit into one of the good guys big grin Like rules state, only one villain each is allowed. Besides, Jack the Ripper would not last long in this world (And follow him in a roleplay would be nasty confused ) big grin

Personaly, I would have picked King anyway.

Kaldorei
Attention, please.
I have introduced several characters in the intro. If your choice is one of them, no harm is done. However, keep in mind that Vader and Xavier is the two leaders. Leader of each organization. If you wish to have Vader/Xavier as character, but do not wish to be a leader of the organizations let my know (By PM or here) and I will arrange something that make them step down as leader shifty

As you might also have figured, Scarlet Witch is not playable.

Nightcrawler is in an extremely depressive mood due the fact that he killed Scarlet Witch, as well as affected the ritual in such a way that brought chaos over the world. (But playable if you wish)

Okami_Oni
oh, i thought gambit was a hero... sry, i'm stuck in the old comics... i'll just play Hannibal King... from the movie, not the comics...

Kaldorei
Well, this RP allows most things to be possible. You can have a villain fight for the good people if you like smile yes

Okami_Oni
okeedokee... i'll post Hannibal later on... g2g 4 now...

Kaldorei

Okami_Oni
Originally posted by Okami_Oni
<<sry to be difficult... >>

Charry One:

Name: Bruce Wayne
Nickname/Codename: Batman (aka Dark Knight of Gotham, the Dark Knight, The Batman, etc...)
Physical Description: about 6' 1", weighs around 215 Lbs. muscular, in an athletic sense of the word, and a very dark hair colour. I'd like to extend the length of his hair to be tied in a ponytail behind his back (when out of costume), and his eyes to be green, instead of the trademark blue...
Background: His parents were killed in front of him by a two-bit dimestore robber, now he hunts the streets of Gotham as a vigilante hero, trying to make the streets safe once again... (omfg Batman rocks!)
Personality: dark, usually soft-spoken, though when he speaks, it means something out of costume, he is a billionaire playboy type, so i'll try to keep him sociable
Abilities: good with tech and gadgets
Faults: no real powers, too compassionate toward everyone

Charry 2:

Name: Remy LeBeau
Nickname/Codename: Gambit (aka the Ragin' Cajun)
Physical Description: 6' 1", about 174 Lbs. his hair is tied in a long ponytail and has an auburn colour to it. his eyes are black all over, with a red iris... he is also athletically muscled... (like a basketball player... or a cruiserweight Wrestler... )
Background: kidnapped at birth, and adopted into the guild of thieves in New Orleans. He later joined the X-Men, where he fell in love with Rogue. Current whereabouts unknown...
Personality: dark hero... he's a ladies' man... everyone seems to find him charming, in a new-age sense of the word...
Abilities: kinetic charge in objects, allowing him to make them explode at will
Faults: he's too damned cocky

Charry Three:

<< as of yet undecided... >>

Charry Three:

Name: Leon S. Kennedy
Nickname/Codename: Leon
Physical Description:<<see pic>>
Background: Leon Scott Kennedy is a fictional video game character from the Resident Evil survival horror series. He is one of the two main characters in Resident Evil 2 and the protagonist of Resident Evil 4. During the events of Resident Evil 2, Leon is a rookie police officer who arrives in Raccoon City for his first day on the job, only to confront the T-Virus outbreak first-hand. He survives the events of Resident Evil 2 and six years later in Resident Evil 4, Leon returns as a secret agent for the U.S. government, assigned to protect the President's family. He was voiced by Paul Haddad in Resident Evil 2 and Paul Mercier in Resident Evil 4.

Leon is one of the two leading characters featured in Resident Evil 2; the other being Claire Redfield. In the story, Leon is a recently-hired police officer for the Raccoon Police Department. He arrives late to Raccoon City on his first day of duty, already dressed in the armored R.P.D. uniform issued to him. He finds the town already overrun by zombies and encounters another living civilian, Claire. The two decide to seek refuge in the city's police station, as they attempt to escape the city alive. He maintains radio contact with Claire and is partnered with Ada Wong, an Asian woman claiming to be looking for her missing fiancee, and who also serves as Leon's romantic interest. His attempt to find an escape route leads to Umbrella's underground laboratory within the city, where he confronts several of Umbrella's mutant creatures, including a mutated William Birkin. Just prior to making his escape, Leon learns that Ada is actually a corporate spy sent to steal the G-Virus. However, Ada is fatally wounded and presumed dead, leaving Leon to escape the lab by himself along with Claire and Sherry.

The epilogues of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis expand on Leon's fate following Resident Evil 2. After escaping the city, Claire set out on her own to search for her brother, while Leon and Sherry were approached by the U.S. Military, and Leon made an undisclosed deal with a representive of the U.S. Government. In Resident Evil: Survivor and Resident Evil Code: Veronica we learn that Leon has joined an "Anti-Umbrella" force. In Survivor, he is mentioned to be the one who sent the game's protagonist, Ark Thompson, to go undercover into Sheena Island (the game's setting). Likewise, in Code: Veronica, Claire gets in touch with Leon when she is trapped on Rockfort Island, and in turn, Leon relays her information to Chris.

Leon's next game appearance depicts him as an "Anti-Umbrella" agent in the non-canon Resident Evil Gaiden, an alternate universe gaiden installment released for the Game Boy Color. In Gaiden Leon goes missing during a mission aboard the Umbrella cruiser Starlight. Barry meets up with Leon and the two team up to take down a new type of Bio-Organic Weapon infesting the ship, and escape along with an orphaned girl named Lucia. The game's ending shows a close-up of Leon's neck bleeding green blood, indicating that he was infected by a virus before Barry came to rescue him.

Leon would return to the official canon as the protagonist of Resident Evil 4. The game revamps not only the established Resident Evil gameplay formula, but also the series' ongoing storyline. Set six years after the events of Resident Evil 2, Leon has since become an operative for a secret organization and is assigned to rescue the newly-elected President's daughter, Ashley Graham, who is being held in an undisclosed village in Europe. Her kidnappers turn out to be part of a religious cult known as the "Los Illuminados", which has taken control of the local villagers with a breed of parasites known as Las Plagas. Leons up once again with Ada Wong, who seeks to steal a sample of the parasites for her unknown employer, as well as with a Spaniard named Luis Sera, a former researcher for the cult. He also confronts Jack Krauser, a former acquaintance who disappeared two years prior to the events of the game and is now in league with the cult. Leon fulfills his mission by eliminating the cult leader, Osmund Saddler, and escaping the cult's island headquarters with Ashley Graham.

<<source: wikipedia.org>>
Personality: determined to do his job and complete his missions no matter what
Abilities: none, he does however use a Desert Eagle and a Remington M1100 shotgun
Faults: he's just too damned compassionate for his own good... and he shows too much determination in his jobs... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Leon_S_Kennedy.jpg

Johns Mannequin
Name: Mace Windu
Nickname/Codename: Bad As$ Motherf*cker
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mace_windu
Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mace_windu
Personality: Wise, intuitive, but sometimes arrogant.
Abilities: Force, Shatterpoint
Faults: Stated above, arrogance.

Name: James Bond
Nickname/Codename: 007
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/james_bond
Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/james_bond
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected.
Abilities: Above natural strength, dexterity, toughness, and stamina.
Faults: Women.

(Not sure if he has enough superhuman abilities to be in here, so, if he doesn't, I'll change him.)

Name: Anakin Skywalker
Nickname/Codename: Darth Vader
Physical Description: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/darth_vader
Background: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/darth_vader
Personality: Cold, ruthless, and cruel.
Abilities: Force, Dun Moch
Faults: Body Suit

Kaldorei
James Bond is maybe not a superhero, but he is a hero and most welcome if you are interested in playing him big grin

Darth Vader has a premade position in the roleplay as the leader of the villain secret organization. If you wish to play character but do not wish to play him as a leader, I can make him step down.
If you wish to remain as a leader of the organization, you will have to get a little extra information from me.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but I think you might have picked it up from previous conversations. The Starwars universe will not have their lightsabres or blasters with them. Those weapons are considered god mode in the current world smile

I sound sooo demanding confused Did you get what I ment by all that chatter, Johns Mannequin? big grin

In short. Welcome to the roleplay smile PM or write here for more details and questions about Vader (Or anything else).

Johns Mannequin
Yeah, I get all the rules. big grin

I'm fine with Vader being the leader, so go ahead and ask me anything.

Kaldorei
It is not what I am going to ask smile I will inform you a little bit about his position. What he does with the organization (Except for leading it). I can assume you know the way Vader act, from the movies. (By the way, from what part is your Vader? After RotJ or before? Because he turned into a softie big grin

Well, give me some time. I need to think of what to inform you. Not too much. I hate spoilers shifty

Johns Mannequin
Before ROTJ, ESB to be specific, when he seems to be most powerful. (Other than before Mustafar, anyway.)

And yes, I definitely know how Vader acts. eek!

Okami_Oni
i think he was strongest in ROTS. 'course, that's my favorite of the 6 movies, so... my opinion is a bit biased... overlook me...

Johns Mannequin
Well, that's what I meant by before Mustafar, he was definitley strongest in ROTS, but, in his duel with Obi-Wan, he lost about half of it.

Kaldorei
He was strongest in RotS.

That is great, Johns big grin Mind if I send you the info tomorrow? I am too tired right now to get things the way I want them embarrasment Tomorrow, I will also create an fully IC introduction about both organization and people who have not started RP by then will have something to follow smile

Edit: He lost the duel because he was extremely confused and insecure about who he was. He (did something, but I was sooooo close of making a spoiler there).

Okami_Oni
i respect that opinion, but i think he just lost because he got too cocky.

Kaldorei
Yeah. He overestimated himself because he had a powerful day and he underestimated Obi-Wan because of the same reason (I guess confused )

Johns Mannequin
But Obi-Wan was an extremely powerful master of Soresu, and you have to give him credit for outsmarting Anakin, if not beating him in the duel itself.

Kaldorei
Obi-Wan is under-rated. He is a great Jedi and better than most think smile

Okami_Oni
obi-wan kenobi was great, and i credit him with that. but anakin was the chosen one.

Johns Mannequin
Though Anakin had not yet reached his full potential.

Kaldorei
Enough about that now smile Lets try keep the thread Hero Ejectment related big grin

Okami_Oni
yes, ma'am... sry.

Darth Extecute
He was strongest in RotS.

That is great, Johns big grin Mind if I send you the info tomorrow? I am too tired right now to get things the way I want them embarrasment Tomorrow, I will also create an fully IC introduction about both organization and people who have not started RP by then will have something to follow smile

Edit: He lost the duel because he was extremely confused and insecure about who he was. He (did something, but I was sooooo close of making a spoiler there).

I will wait with my first post 'till tomorrow then..

Kaldorei
I have now made an introduction in the form of an fight. If you have a hero in the Heroes Unite Mansion, you can go with Cyclops and Jean Gray as they fly to New York City. Also, you could already be there, trying to take on the pack of villains yourself.

If you are insecure what mutants that is in 'The Brotherhood', let me know and I will tell you.

Darth Extecute
Anyone has a villain that know anything about mind control? At any level. It would make my roleplay a bit easier if he was under the control of someone smart. That way, I can do things Jason normaly could not. If no one know mind control, maybe someone has some kind of device that keeps him under control.

Kaldorei
The only ones I can think of that is currently registered and capable of such a thing is Amethyst and Vader. Considering Amethyst is among the good guys (I think big grin), Vader is the only option. If Vader (Johns) do not wish to be the 'leader' of Jason, I can introduce a character that will yes

Okami_Oni
where should i bring everyone in at?

Kaldorei
where should i bring everyone in at?

That is all up to you. I tried to make it as easy to start for everyone as possible. Therefore, if you want a simple start you could be at Heroes Unite Mansion, where Xavier is gathering a group to help out against The Brotherhood. You can bring all your characters smile

Okami_Oni
kk, thanks... i'm gonna get to that later, though... i'm going to kendo right now.

Kaldorei
No need to rush. It is still some hours until this place turn active anyway big grin

JacopeX
......Trademark, you really want me to playas JacopeX?

Because I would if you say the word.

Kaldorei
You can have up to 3 characters, JacopeX big grin

Johns Mannequin
Anyone has a villain that know anything about mind control? At any level. It would make my roleplay a bit easier if he was under the control of someone smart. That way, I can do things Jason normaly could not. If no one know mind control, maybe someone has some kind of device that keeps him under control.

The Dark Lord of the Sith would be more than happy to "control" Jason... evil face

Darth Extecute
Excellent evil face

With the brain of Vader and the muscles/endurance/stamina/weight/length of Jason, they will be a great team..

Johns Mannequin
Excellent evil face

With the brain of Vader and the muscles/endurance/stamina/weight/length of Jason, they will be a great team..

that will rule the world! evil face

Okami_Oni
not if Gambit, Batman, and Leon have anything to say about it! lmfao, have fun, guys. it's an honour to RP with all of you.

Johns Mannequin
not if Gambit, Batman, and Leon have anything to say about it!

Well, they can't say anything about it if they're dead. evil face

lmfao, have fun, guys. it's an honour to RP with all of you.

Thanks big grin , and the same to you.

Okami_Oni
true true... <<the "DEAD" thing>> and thanx.

Johns Mannequin
true true... <<the "DEAD" thing>> and thanx.

Yup. big grin

trademark
hey I want to make my intro trying to stop Jason is that OK with you people

Darth Extecute
That'll be fine, I'm sure of it.. Fine by me evil face

trademark
That'll be fine, I'm sure of it.. Fine by me evil face
cool posting now big grin

Thunder Fox
hey I want to make my intro trying to stop Jason is that OK with you people actually mind if i help with my character

Darth Extecute
blink Outnumbered! lovely.. evil face

Kaldorei
I will be heading for bed now smile You all will have to have fun without me erm

trademark
actually mind if i help with my character
cool cool

Thunder Fox
awsome you get to work with Samus

trademark
awsome you get to work with Samus

at least we won't die laughing out loud

Thunder Fox
laughing out loud

trademark
laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
I'll be going to bed now.. night, guys.. in case you do not want to keep Jason in the current even, he is very easily outrunned.. He never get tired, but you can outrun him anytime.. Just.. Dont kill him or knock him unconcious, since it's impossible (At least for the two current characters fighting him).. See you guys tomorrow..

Thunder Fox
damn samus is getting her ass kicked

trademark
damn samus is getting her ass kicked laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
damn samus is getting her ass kicked

We could say that this was not the time, place and right opponent for samus right now.. the only known chance to stop Uber-Jason (as the movie credits so kindly present him), is by immobalizing him (Trapping him in a hole or something), OR luring him with teenage girls that want premartial sex eek! The only known ones, but I am sure there are more..

Thunder Fox
lol i jusr power bombed your ass and ran for it with Alex

Green_Demon
I don't know if it's too late to join so I'll just post a bio if that's alright, yes? I would like to use Deadpool and one made-up character

Name: Osiris

Nickname/Codename: "That guys who looks like Black Mage," "After a while, we just called him 'Black Mage,'" or "Black Mage"

Physical Description: Osiris is a drow. Blackish skin and white hair short with bangs sticking forward. His eyes are yellow. He wears open blue robes that apparently meet at the waist, exposing his bare chest and his legs, puffy pants with vertical blue and white stripes, brown sandals, and a pointed yellow strawhat.

Background: Unlike the others, Osiris was not pulled in against his will. He is a denizen of Myth City, a planet that circles a binary star system that floats in the Void, the emptiness between dimensions. Sensing the dimensional disturbance and identifying it magical nature, he reported it to his employer, one Mr. Mad, and was sent to the Marvelverse to investigate and find employment with any local peace keeping organization Osiris deems worthy.

Personality: Osiris's emotions never range to the extreme, and he may have biting sarcasm to those who annoy him or simply if he is in a bad mood. He follows orders well enough, but not in a soldier like fashion. Mostly, he seems to make it look like he choose to do this instead of being ordered, giving the impression he follows his higher-ups only of his own whimsy. In fact, everything he does is mocking in some way.

Abilities: Osiris is a mage and uses all nine schools of magic.

Abjuration: Protection and banishment spells
- Banish (Banish other planar entities. Resistance is will based)
- Energy shield (A bubble like shield that recquires constant concentration to keep up. The bigger the bubble, the harder to maintain)
- Mental shield (A spell that discourages telepathy and enchantment. Osiris retain this shield subconsciously now)
- Elemental Wall (Using the enviroment at hand, Osiris can make a wall to shield himself. Solid material only recquires initial will to summon whilst liguid recquires a bit of constant concentration and gaseous is too bothersom to try)
- Hold Portal (Holds doors shut)
- Arcane Lock (Locks chest)

Conjuration: Summoning basically
- Summon Elemental Spirit (The summoned spirit inhabits whatever element it can to its mass. The more powerful the spirit, the more mass it may gather)
- Summon Ally (Osiris may make summoning contracts with people so he can summon them in time of need or merely at his whimsy. In turn, the person may summon Osiris by rubbing some blood on the contract. And no, hand seals are not recquired. Unless they're ninja. Then hand seals are totally recquire cause it's cool)
- Unseen Servant (Basically summons an inivisible guy wityh normal strength to do you bidding)
- Teleport (Wait, does this need any explanation? And yes, this does belong in conjuration)
- Grease (Make floors slippery)
- Obscuring Mist (Thick fogs is summoned)
- Mount (Summon a ridding horse)
- Web (Sticky web traps a target)

Divination: Scrying
- Scry (See and hear faraway place)
- Detext Scrying
- Read Aura (Get a basic read out on a person)
- Detect Allignment (Detect Evil, Good, Chaos, and Law rolled into one)
- Detect Lies (Tell if a person is lying)
- Tongues (Speak and understand language)
- Detect Secret Doors

Enchantment: Basically imposing one's will upon another's mind
- Charm (Make a target consider Osiris a friend. Works on the weak willed)
- Mind Fog (Makes it harder for others to concentrate)
- Mind Trick (Oh, come on? You don't know what this is?)
- Compulsion (Mind control but requires enough concentration to leave Osiris vulnerable)
- Sleep
- Touch of Idiocy (Upon being touched, the target grows stupid)
- Hold Person (Paralyzes target, requires concentration)

Evocation: Attack spells mostly
- Fireball (Exploding death)
- Magic Missile (It homes in on a target, mostly the torso area if any, but is doesn't recognize obstacles and is easily blocked by armor, shield, and such of most sorts)
- Lightning Bolt (Calls down lightning to strike a foe)
- Lightning Storm (Calls down a lot of lightning)
- Cone of Cold (Freezez shit in cone area)
- Floating Disc (Carries stuff up to five hundred pounds)
- Tiny Hut (Makes a small shelter with room for ten creatures)

Illusion:
- Disguise Self (Makes Osiris look like another person)
- Falsify Memory (Insert false memories into a subject. Requires that the subject is unconscious, Osiris can tocu the subjects head, and that enviroment is quiet)
- Greater Image (Osiris can fool all five senses with a moving illusion)
- Message Rune (A rune that holds a recorded message and reveal it upon being rubbed)
- Invisibility Sphere (All those within ten feet become invisible)

Necromancy:
- Raise Lesser Undead (Raises such things as zombies. Not very tough and bodies are needed available)
- Raise Greater Undead (Bring forth such things a phantoms and ghouls. Requires concentration to maintain)
- Create Bone Golem (By using the bones of many dead or undead, dissolving them into dust, and reforming it into a giant skeleton.... welll.... Osiris has a giant skeleton)
- Command Undead (What good is having walking corpses if you can't tell them what to do?)
- Rays of Enfeeblement (Makes target weaker)
- Ghoul Touch (Paralyzes one target)

Transmutation:
- Animate Rope (Animate rope, chain, or anything similiar and command it as you will)
- Feather Fall (Falls slowly)
- Jump (Jump like a Jedi!)
- Bear's Endurance (Makes target have better damage soak)
- Bull's Strength (Raises target's strength)
- Cat's Grace (Raises agility)
- Owl's Wisdom (Raises the power of the emotional side of the brain)
- Fox's Cunning (Raise the power of the logical side of the brain)
- Whispering Wind (Send a spoke message)
- Spiderclimb (Climb on walls like spider)
- Fly
- Flame Arrow (Set an arrow alight)

Faults: Osiris may cast only 14 spells a day. His staff carries 10 extra spell charges, so that is raised to 24.

Kaldorei
I was about to call him a God-mode character, but eventualy I noticed the limit of spells he can use smile
Welcome to the roleplay, Green Demon yes

By the way, I like how 'Tiny Hut' is in the attack-spell section laughing out loud (Not sure if it is amusing. My humor sucks erm )

Darth Extecute

---

Character #1

Physical Description:

Background:

Personality:

Abilities:

Faults:

--

Character #2

Physical Description:

Background:

Abilities:

Faults:

--

Character #3

Name: Maiev Shadowsong
Nickname/Codename: Warden
Physical Description:
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/4/47/MaievS.jpg
Background: http://www.wowwiki.com/Maiev_Shadowsong
Personality: http://www.wowwiki.com/Maiev_Shadowsong#Personal_traits
Abilities: Magic. She has very few powers. She is hell to her opponent with the few powers she has.
Faults: Her courage will one day be her fall. She never gives up. Physicaly, if out of her armor, she has the endurance of most human beings.

Kaldorei
Welcome, Maiev smile

About your other character, Green Demon. I want you to post a character sheet about him too, even if he is a premade character.

Okami_Oni
<<wow, Kaldorei, this really boomed! i'm impressed. Kudos! *adds to subscriptions* *bookmarks site* >>

Kaldorei
You think you could translate that into simple English words for an average Swedish girl? blink

Thank you, I guess big grin

Kaldorei
Never mind. I just understood eek! THANKS A LOT! I am happy to hear that big grin

Green_Demon
Name: Wade Wilson
Nickname/Codename: Deadpool
Physical Description: http://associazioni.monet.modena.it/glamaz/comicsengine/grafica/temp_deadpool.jpg
Background: A participate of the Weapon X program. He had cancer and was offered a cure, Wolverine's DNA. He was granted regenerative abilities, but so was the cancer. It spread all over his body and now he is hideous and constantly rotting.
Personality: Take Spiderman and take away all the heroism and leave only the humor. Now add sadism, insanity, add a bit of chauvinism, greed, and such wise. You have Deadpool.
Abilities:
- Regen (Rivals Wolverine's I believe)
- Telepathic Resistance (His mind is constantly rotting so he telepath can't read him)
- Athletism (He's athletic and acrobatic)
- Weapondry (He's plenty armed. Katanas, pistols, automatic gun)
Faults: Well.... he's insane

Kaldorei

BlackKat

---

Character #1

Physical Description:

Background:

Personality:

Abilities:

Faults:

--

Character #2

Physical Description:

Background:

Abilities:

Faults:

--

Character #3

I will not make that one until I am sure who I want there. I'll make my profile a little later, but I would just like to point out that you got Jason Voorhees' Life all wrong.. He went to summer camp at the age of 10, and had rocks thrown at him. He fell in the lake and drowned with kids laughing at him. And while the life guards were busy, he died.

A week later, Mrs. Voorhees came, and retrieved her son's body, and used voodoo on him, bringing him back to life. She gave him commands to kill them and anyone else, since she herself was the original murderer. As such, his mother was shot ten years later, and her last words to Jason was punish the naughty people. And he did so, killing everyone who had ever committed a sin. Then, when he was frozen, he was actually after the people there, he was never captured. He was frozen accidentally after cutting a military freezer's pipe.

And the way he became made of metal, as seen in the screen shot of Jason X, was when they blew him away, mechanical ants rebuilt him. He has 0 intellect, he has no self control, and he is actually a very easy person to take down.

He was also sucked in to space, not in a ship that exploded.

Green_Demon
I was about to call him a God-mode character, but eventualy I noticed the limit of spells he can use smile
Welcome to the roleplay, Green Demon yes

By the way, I like how 'Tiny Hut' is in the attack-spell section laughing out loud (Not sure if it is amusing. My humor sucks erm )

Yeah, well 'Tiny Hut' was an Evocation spell. Most of these are DnD spells.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by BlackKat
I'll make my profile a little later, but I would just like to point out that you got Jason Voorhees' Life all wrong.. He went to summer camp at the age of 10, and had rocks thrown at him. He fell in the lake and drowned with kids laughing at him. And while the life guards were busy, he died.

A week later, Mrs. Voorhees came, and retrieved her son's body, and used voodoo on him, bringing him back to life. She gave him commands to kill them and anyone else, since she herself was the original murderer. As such, his mother was shot ten years later, and her last words to Jason was punish the naughty people. And he did so, killing everyone who had ever committed a sin. Then, when he was frozen, he was actually after the people there, he was never captured. He was frozen accidentally after cutting a military freezer's pipe.

And the way he became made of metal, as seen in the screen shot of Jason X, was when they blew him away, mechanical ants rebuilt him. He has 0 intellect, he has no self control, and he is actually a very easy person to take down.

He was also sucked in to space, not in a ship that exploded.

Sure, the history might lack details..

I would like to start this by saying following; It is a roleplay! It is fiction.. In fiction, my current fiction, Jason was taken out of the ship BEFORE it exploded..
Vader is dead if you follow the entire SW serie trough.. Why not complain at him too?

He was frozen! When hunting down the woman, he was pushed into the freezing chamber.. The woman shut the door and activated the freezing method.. If you dont believe me, add;
[email protected]
with your MSN, and I'll prove it too you..

Intellect can NOT be 0.. You have any idea what that would mean? Jason can use equipment of different kind.. He know how to make things stop function.. He know how to fight.. He know how to get himself out of certain situations and he can understand the english language.. That can not be a 0 intellect..

He was an easy person to take down BEFORE he turned into Uber Jason.. The man was trapped inside a room in a space shuttle, with a gap, sucking out everything in it.. He could still march trough the room and smash the door open.. If you also think he is that easy to take down.. Please explain why
1- He was entierly functional and WHOLE when the ship exploded with him INSIDE.. Care to explain how a man that survive in space without oxigen, survive a ship that explodes into tiny pieces, can recieve the punch of a droid without even arching an eyebrow before with a single punch smashing the head of the droids body?
2- Being built of a material that almost entierly survived the fall from space, trough earth orbit and into a lake can be an very easy man to take down?

You said he had no self control.. When he fought Freddy Kreuger, he had a lot of control.. He could easily dodge tubes, duck from swings and etc.

BlackKat
Just watch friday the 13th, and Jason X again.

Darth Extecute
Why? I know how the movies are.. I've seen and I have every one of them.. you need to watch them, imo.. I admitted that the history may lack correctness, but I am 100% that the things I just said is correct!

Green_Demon
Yeah, does it really matter? I mean, I'm not entirely sure on the accuracy of Deadpool's back story.

Darth Extecute
The history matters very little and I admit the first part was wrong, but if BlackKat get my characters strength wrong, unspecified gender might very well act wrong against him in a fight, and that matters in my opinion.. He has his strengths and his weaknesses.. if the strengths are unknown to someone, my character will be filled with weaknesses against that person.. I just want him character to be understood properly.. Not wrong, like BlackKat here understands it..

BlackKat
Okay fine. Make up your own story for him... How is he not a god character, as Kal describes it then?

Fact of the matter is, Jason is immortal, he can't die. He needs to be weakened otherwise all RP'ers will fail in fighting him.

Okami_Oni
sry, me english ain't what it used to be...

Kaldorei
You are most welcome to join, BlackKat smile

When I saw your comment about Jason, I was pretty sure the subject would be brought up at hand. I therefore did a little research to avoid an unnecessary debate---

Jason Voorhees X; Jason was frozen in the freezing chamber by Rowan.
455 years later, Jason and Rowan appears on the space shuttle.

He gets modified at place, replacing most living tissue with metal. Since he require very little body-parts (Seen in Jason ix) to be able to function.
The character Extecute is playing is made of thick metal. He was able to climb into a space shuttle from the outside, despite the huge suck that was bringing everything inside the ship to the outside.
This prove amazing stability and strength. I would judge that Uber Jason would be able to stop a truck, not being thrown away.

The first Jason was easily stopped, but Uber Jason is not as easy. He could probably even resist a grenade under his feet. Also, it is a proven fact that Jason do not get tired. He is a man with few faults. The one and only reason I do not consider him a God-mode character, is because he is slow. Anyone can outrun the man, but as claimed in the movies over and over again, the man is not able to be killed (Again, see Friday the 13th- IX)

Summary:
Jason has enough stability to stop a running truck (Lesser kind) from moving.

He has enough strength to smash down a thick iron gate (Seen in Jason X).

Jason has enough endurance to survive the explosion of a fueled space shuttle in outer space, barely scratched (You can thereby judge how much he endure)

If Jason try hard enough, he probably can obtain the speed of a child around the age of 8 if the child is running.

The intelligence of Jason is low, but he can judge a situation and do tactical moves (Seen in Jason X too). He knew that the best way of conquering was to take them out one by one. He struck the ones that was walking alone first of all. This prove a pattern of strategical thinking.

The accuracy of throwing weapons are exceptionally well, too. (Seen in start of Jason X)

Edit: I just noticed that you wrote, BlackKat. I will tell you more detailed why I do not consider him a God-mode character.

Kaldorei
Jason is entierly in need of being in close-combat. A child can run away from Jason without him being capable of intercepting.

-Jason lack speed.
-Jason lack intellect.

If you combine the two of them and think strategical, you can easily hold him back. Sure, he is immortal. However if you trap or immobalize him (Using his weaknesses), he is as good as chanceless and the fight can carry on as normal (Which also will be excluding Jason from the battle)

Considering all characters that exist in the roleplay and what characters that remain to be introduced, Jason is not a very powerful character.

Superman is an improved version of Jason.
The only known weakness of Superman is kryptonite. Even though that is the only weakness known, you have seen him in countless series being defeated and forced to a retreat.

Do you get what I mean by this? I am not the most talented describer embarrasment

BlackKat
Hmm.. Do you think I can be Tiffany? (From bride of chuckie and seed of chucky) ?

Kaldorei
Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea who she is. I tried checking the web, but did not find much helpful. Could you tell me some about her?

BlackKat
Well, she's basically a female version of chucky, and marries chucky as a doll.

Kaldorei
I do not know who Chucky is either. I will need more details than that embarrasment

BlackKat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_of_Chucky

Kaldorei
That did not help me one bit, to be honest. Tiffany is just a normal human being, then?

BlackKat
No, she's a killer doll, I'll find a pic of her...

http://horror.about.com/library/weekly/soc/pages/SoChucky2.jpg

Kaldorei
Rule states that you have to have a hero. A villain is only allowed as secondary or third character. I guess you are most welcome to use it, however I can not see how a living doll is capable to resist characters such as Spider-Man or even James Bond

BlackKat
Well the thing about Chucky and Tiffany is they can be resurrected, and That's not really good.. because I can't act good guys...

Kaldorei
Well, this is a hero roleplay. Rules state you must have a hero as character. You are also only allowed to have one villain among the three characters you are allowed to have. Your villain is most welcome to be a doll, but I am not sure that will be a lot of fun for you in the long-run.

BlackKat
Well, technically, Tiffany attempted to stop killing because she had a son/daughter (never figured out which >.< What if I make tiffany a hero instead of a villan? I have plenty of tactics, and with the Amulet of Damballa, she can switch bodies with a person ^^

Kaldorei
You will have to give me a powerful description of Tiffany, because I have no idea what she is capable of, except for ressurection and take over a body now. I can not picture any way of how it would look if we had a doll in the roleplay and to be honest I am highly sceptical to the whole thing.

BlackKat
Name: Tiffany Ray

Appearance: http://horror.about.com/library/weekly/soc/pages/SoChucky2.jpg (on the left)

Biography: A cold blooded murderer, skilled with anything sharp, or even blunt, with the strength of a normal human man, she is willed to kill for fun and pleasure. She has traveled all across the united states as a doll, and killed hundreds. Once she had a child, she had decided to quit killing, until chucky, her husband, also known as Charles Lee Ray, got in to it, and the little boy 'killed' chuckie. Chuckie came back and attacked the little boy, who was now a human, and killed him. So Tiffany Ray attacked Chuckie, killing him permanently. She then devoted herself to killing people who killed others.

abilities: She can hide herself in a bunch of toys and spring out without being noticed. She is also a master at stealth and voodoo with her Amulet of Dembala. She is unknown, for the whole scene was put on Charles, (Chuckie) and will make herself known as the worlds scariest crime fighter.

That's just my description of her, in my story.

trademark

abilities: She can hide herself in a bunch of toys and spring out without being noticed.
laughing out loud This is the funnest thing I have seen all day

BlackKat
There has to be some comedy in being a doll ermm

trademark
There has to be some comedy in being a doll ermm
You are so right

Kaldorei
Like I said, I am very sceptical. However if you want to play her, I guess it is fine. I said any characters and she is a character erm
You sure you do not have any other character you want to play instead?

Well, welcome to the roleplay, BlackKat.

Muck101
Name: Ted Grant
Nickname/Codename: Wildcat
Physical Description: Even though he is in his 80's, his aging process has been greatly slowed down, likely due to the brief time he spent having nine lives. Eight of those lives have been used up, so now he is a normal human. But due to that whole ordeal, he is still in his physical prime, with the body of a man in his late fourtys who trains intensively.
Background: Former worldheavyweight boxing champion untill he was falsely framed for murder because he refused to throw a fight.
Personality: That of a gruff old man most of the time, a bit old fassioned. Still sometimes referres to women as "dames".
Faults: Anger-management issues, and often jumps into a fight without thinking. Never admits he is out-classed by the superpowered villains or heroes.

Kaldorei
Great. You are most welcome to play as Wildcat now, Muck101 smile
Welcome to the roleplay yes

Make sure to post the two other characters and you are good to go with all three smile

Green_Demon
May I be allowed one more character? Since Deadpool isn't technically a hero (being an easily swayed mercenary and all), I was hoping that I could introduce.... another easily swayed mercenary / sorceress supreme, Lina Inverse!

Darth Extecute
2. Each member is allowed to have three characters,

I think there'd be no problems if you made yourself another one.. you only have two, right?

Wild-Cherry
I kind of missed a night and 1/2.... Im all confused now,even reading back stick out tongue

What exactly happened wiht the jet?

Green_Demon
Name: Lina Inverse
Nickname/Codename: "Dragon Spooker," "Bandit Killer," and "Enemy of All Who Live."
Physical Description:
http://www.purple-gizmo.com/zelink14/pictures/blinding2.jpg
Background: Oh, it Wikipedia time!

Lina was born in a small village in Zefilia, the second daughter of merchants. Her parents owned what was in effect the town's general store, which helped build up Lina's love of food. Her elder sister, Luna, was the darling of both her parents and the town, excelling in martial studies and quickly beginning to make a name for herself.

At some point in her childhood, Lina concocted a plan which resulted in her deciding to seek a life abroad. Though it's unclear of her reasons (whether for profit or just childish mischief), Lina set up a magical device that projected an image over the entire town of her sister while she was in the bath. Luna's wrath was great, and Lina quickly fled from the town and has been terrified of even the mention of her sister ever since. (In Slayers Try, Lina built an entire pyramid complete with tunnels and a sarcophagus to hide from a letter sent by Luna.)

This was likely Lina's push to attend a prestigious magic academy... far away from home. Lina apparently did very well there, well enough to be assigned a color. In the world of Slayers, mages of great power or importance are awarded colors rather like titles, and most make a great deal of this, dressing in the color and introducing themselves with the full title. (Such as Rezo the Red Priest.) Lina, however, was completely embarrassed by the color she was awarded, and attempts to keep it a closely-guarded secret that her entire title is actually "Lina the Pink Sorceress"

At some point after leaving the magic academy and beginning her travels, Lina became acquainted with Naga the Serpent, an eccentric and extremely busty sorceress with an ego that matched, or even exceeded, Lina's own. (Unbeknownst to Lina, the big-breasted Naga was also a disaffected princess from Seyruun, making her the first of two princesses from that royal family to annoy the spit out of her.) Naga eventually gained the nickname "Goldfish Poop", for the way that she followed Lina around, constantly insisting that Lina was her sidekick.

Despite their differences, the two actually worked rather well together... when not trying to kill each other. It's entirely possible that some very real affection existed between them, as Lina seems to treat her much like Gourry, like a nuisance, but a useful and not always entirely unwelcome nuisance. In their time together, they saved the world a number of times, and left an impression on a number of villages.

(Naga's presence, however, seems to have left less of an impression, despite being extremely tall, well-endowed, and scantily-clad. Many people are familiar with Lina, but no one ever inquires of her as to Naga's absence.)

It was at around this period in her life, either just before or during her association with Naga, that Lina earned her reputation as a Bandit Slayer, someone who tracks bandits and thieves and steals their ill-gotten gains for their own use. (Making her a somewhat questionable hero... on one side ridding the area of bandits, and on the other keeping stolen goods.)

Later, Lina and Naga have apparently parted ways. Lina proceeds to meet a man of equally questionable intelligence but formidable martial skills, Gourry Gabriev, when he "saves" her from a gang of bandits Lina had injured the previous night.

Gourry soon reveals that he carries the Sword of Light (Hikari no Ken in Japanese), a powerful magical artifact that Lina greatly covets. She announces her intent to follow Gourry around until he gives it to her... the Sword of Light, that is... and proceeds to do so. Around this period, Lina proves just how truly formidable she is by killing a fragment of a Demon Lord, Shabranigdo, with a spell she herself came up with, called the Giga Slave.

Throughout her adventures involving Gourry, they are accompanied by a revolving band of adventurers including the chimera Zelgadis, Princess Amelia (Naga's sister, though this is not revealed until the very end of Slayers Try, and then only visually) and the priestess Sylphiel.

Personality:
Abilities: Lina can cast most of the Shamanistic spells listed here save Astral Vine, Van Rail, and Visfan Rank.
Faults:

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I kind of missed a night and 1/2.... Im all confused now,even reading back stick out tongue

What exactly happened wiht the jet?

The jet was attacked by Green Goblin, who now flew of to aid the rest of the Brotherhood.. I am not sure how much of the situation you have acknowledged, but right now everything is calm.. Spider-Man is dizzy after spinning around with a heatsensitive grenade in his web, to keep it away from the others (By having it in the air spinning, where it is cold. Scott disarmed it)

Wild-Cherry
The jet was attacked by Green Goblin, who now flew of to aid the rest of the Brotherhood.. I am not sure how much of the situation you have acknowledged, but right now everything is calm.. Spider-Man is dizzy after spinning around with a heatsensitive grenade in his web, to keep it away from the others (By having it in the air spinning, where it is cold. Scott disarmed it) ooh, ok, so all is calm?

Jack of Light
Well, the BH is still screwing around a little... But with the X-Jet people, yes, all is calm.

Darth Extecute
For the time being, yes..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>