dc hercules vs marvel herules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
debaet

Hercules
Hercules wins... shifty

Badabing
Selucreh wins.

Hercules
Originally posted by Badabing
Selucreh wins.

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
Hercules wins... shifty

Yeah . . . because you're unbiased.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah . . . because you're unbiased.

Well...in this fight, it doesn't matter, cause Hercules wins regardless...

EDIT: Wait one moment, it says vs Marvel herules!

I don't know enough about herules to form an opinion, so I will have to bow out.

Symmetric Chaos
Selucreh wins.

Clever

xmeat
bmb

Redatom65
not a bad thread xmeat. I have a strange feeling your threads will eb improving. ya just need and avatar and a sig yes

Badabing
I honestly don't know anything about DC Herc. embarrasment

Draco69
He hasn't done much. We know he shouldered the world for Atlas and he was condemned for about 3000 years to support the weight of Paradise Island.

He recently appeared in Wonder Woman. But he hasn't shown anything different than Marvel Hercules.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Draco69
He hasn't done much. We know he shouldered the world for Atlas and he was condemned for about 3000 years to support the weight of Paradise Island.

He recently appeared in Wonder Woman. But he hasn't shown anything different than Marvel Hercules.

well once again correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Zeus strip marvel Hercules of his immortality and a good deal of his strength...

Badabing

Ah, thanks for the info. cool So would it be safe to say a stalemate or maybe Marvel Herc 6/10 due to more feats?

Draco69
Ah, thanks for the info. cool So would it be safe to say a stalemate or maybe Marvel Herc 6/10 due to more feats?

Marvel Herc has more feats so he wins by default.

Hercules
Marvel Herc has more feats so he wins by default.

I can live with that, seeing as I know next to nothing about DC Herc as well.

King_Mungi
Well Hercules (Marvel) feats such as moving Manhatten and holding the Earth up were retconned to him simply boosting. Marvel associate that works with the handbooks told me on a message board.

Hercules
Marvel, retconed Greek Mythology... no expression

King_Mungi
Marvel, retconed Greek Mythology... no expression

Marvel retconned Norse Mythology, same as DC. Not shocking.

Redatom65
i love how neither company touched egyptian mythology very much.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Redatom65
i love how neither company touched egyptian mythology very much.

I wish they did, Hawkman does breifly but not much.

Draco69
Whoops. Sorry guys. DC Hercules DID have some feats as Champion (he disguised himself as a new superhero to seduce WW....and failed miserably).

He helped Diana fight a clone (and arguably more powerful) version of Doomsday. He didn't win but he sure as hell held his own against the bastard.

However Marvel Hercules could do the same, so....

Hercules
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Marvel retconned Norse Mythology, same as DC. Not shocking.

Well changing one of his most famous feats that Marvel arn't responsible for writing, shocks me. wink

Redatom65
once again. i think Hercules is significantly weaker now....I believe if I recall corrently Zeus stripped him of his immortality and a good deal of his power

King_Mungi
Well changing one of his most famous feats that Marvel arn't responsible for writing, shocks me. wink

I know I was shocked, but that's comic companies for you.

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
once again. i think Hercules is significantly weaker now....I believe if I recall corrently Zeus stripped him of his immortality and a good deal of his power

His power was halved but he is still class 100 and how some writers are writing him, you wouldn't tell the difference.

We actually don't know which, version of Marvel Herc this is though.

xmeat
marvels norse dc greek but since thor died its been more greek with marvel.

xmeat
bump

xmeat
bump

xmeat
bump

olympian
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well Hercules (Marvel) feats such as moving Manhatten and holding the Earth up were retconned to him simply boosting. Marvel associate that works with the handbooks told me on a message board.

That confusion seems to come alot. In the story where he was exageratting the Thor figth while talking to some kids in the park, he did boosted the Manhattan feat to *more* ridiculous levels, however the boost didnt negate that the feat ever happened, only that it wasent in the way he was describing.

If that was the retcon, it doesnt fly. They never stated that he didnt do either feat. I actually have yet to see a story saying so. More weird even, when the handbooks of late have been going more into detail his mythological life than the Marvel one.

As for DC Hercules, i have seen little. Where was he tagged as holding the Earth for Atlas, Draco?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.