All Power Rangers Vs. The Inhumans+Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
With the recent slaughter of Apocalypse, the Rangers have decided to call upon all of their ranks, to eliminate the Avengers and the Inhumans.

All of the power rangers, every single one, including the celestials, and the golden ranger, all the way up till present day rangers.

VS.

Inhumans and the Avengers

The Rangers have 1 month of prep

The Rangers have Zordon, Rita, Zedd, and the combined resources of all the rangers (including all Zords)

Battle takes place on Earth.

Rangers are blood lusted

Devil Lance
Scorpina ftw

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
With the recent slaughter of Apocalypse, the Rangers have decided to call upon all of their ranks, to eliminate the Avengers and the Inhumans.

All of the power rangers, every single one, including the celestials, and the golden ranger, all the way up till present day rangers.

VS.

Inhumans and the Avengers

The Rangers have 1 month of prep

The Rangers have Zordon, Rita, Zedd, and the combined resources of all the rangers (including all Zords)

Battle takes place on Earth.

Rangers are blood lusted

I win. I am Living Tribunal. Wait, Guy222 is Scathan the Approver smile. Good thread wink

DigiMark007
I thought the many closed threads would drive the message home but I guess I have to say it.

Power rangers aren't allowed.

Sorry. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.