beat odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who can beat odin ?

Endless Mike
Galactus

Hercules
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus

Wow short thread laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Hercules
Wow short thread laughing you here now so i guess its gonna be longer now big grin

Redatom65
Mephisto in his own rhelm

endrict
squirrel Girl

endrict
Wolverine backed up with Fanboys.

Priest
not darkseid shifty

bigbran
Terrax.

janus77
bloodlusted Spiderman

Redatom65
naked wonder woman

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
Terrax.

janus77
Originally posted by Redatom65
naked wonder woman
well, technically that would be Odin beats Odin.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by bigbran
Terrax.

i wonder if you'r stupid

Redatom65
I wonder if you have a sense of anything

juggernaut66666
War Huc!!!!!!!

Hercules
naked wonder woman

A naked wonder woman could beat me all day long! Happy Dance

Redatom65
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
War Huc!!!!!!!

war amalgam Hercules/hulk

Symmetric Chaos
FPFlash
Yuki
BoneclawWolverine
Any FPOmega
Punisher
Hitler's Gun

Hercules
war amalgam Hercules/hulk

verily, we do not speak of that abomination on the royal line of Olympus, I hath pledged to destory Huc and his foul kin War huc, Grey huc, savage huc, bannerless huc, gravage huc and of course fixit huc.

Oh and the rare and elusive Devil huc, chained to a wall in yon puny banners mind yet still capable of destorying the world.

I WILL BESTOW UPON THEM THE GIFT BY ZEUS!!

bigbran
naked wonder woman What's with all this naked Wonder Woman talk?

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
i wonder if you'r stupid Funny... being called stupid from you?
I almost felt like making a witty rebuttle... almost...

Hulk rules all
The Hulk would decimate the over the hill, old fart, windbag Odin in less than four or five panels tops. Hulk rules all. Case closed. The same cannot be said about Odin. Pity.

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

I've had to post this so much.. It honestly is not funn anymore. But it's needed -_-'

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Hulk would decimate the over the hill, old fart, windbag Odin in less than four or five panels tops. Hulk rules all. Case closed. The same cannot be said about Odin. Pity.

co-signed laughing out loud

Redatom65
golly hulk is so powerful. he's unbeatable. Even though Spiderman beat him shifty

Someone hold me back. i'm about to go on an explosive rant

Mindship
This guy beats Odin.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443247_1-who-can-beat-this-master-of-powerstacking

DigiMark007
Thor bonded with Silver Surfer, amped by the Uni-Power, and given armor made out of the same material as Cap's shield.

shifty

Hercules
golly hulk is so powerful. he's unbeatable. Even though Spiderman beat him shifty

Someone hold me back. i'm about to go on an explosive rant

Rant, rant, rant, rant, you know you want to...

I am trying to limit the use of my scans, if I used them everytime, I would be bored of them after the first dozen threads! cool

bigbran
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Hulk would decimate the over the hill, old fart, windbag Odin in less than four or five panels tops. Hulk rules all. Case closed. The same cannot be said about Odin. Pity. You mean the same guy that his alter ego was causing damage to every planet in the universe?
The same guy that has destroyed galaxies?

It's a good thing that Hulk can beat him...

Jax_Jax
darkseid

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who can beat odin ?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/04.jpg

xmeat
stop bringing spidey beating hulk or i'll bring up spidey beating superboy or supes losing to bats.

Redatom65
or i'll bring up everyone else who beat the hulk laughing

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/0.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor bonded with Silver Surfer, amped by the Uni-Power, and given armor made out of the same material as Cap's shield.

shifty

Against Odin?

No I think that would still end in a majority for Odin big grin

2damnloud
Storm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm

Honestly, sometimes you're worse than the Hulk fanboys.

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007

shifty

Wow...that sounds awfully familiar...

stick out tongue.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Honestly, sometimes you're worse than the Hulk fanboys.

Sometimes? What the f**k?

bigbran
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm Originally posted by bigbran
You mean the same guy that his alter ego was causing damage to every planet in the universe?
The same guy that has destroyed galaxies?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who can beat odin ?

Galactus, Inbetweener, Uatu, Mephisto, any of the other abstracts.

Yuga Khan, DS, Neron, Asmodel, Ganthet, Shazam, Nabu, Mordru, the endless

Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!!.......shifty

UniOmni
Those who could beat Odin possibly?

Asmodel.
Endless.
Galactus.
Celestials and other Abstracts.
Yuga Khan possibly.
Neron possibly.
Ganthet, possibly, but i'd doubt it.

Those who need not apply based on current careers?

Darkseid.
Shazam.
Nabu.
Mordru.
Mephisto.
Uatu.
Thanos.
Despero.

Odin>> That list.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni

Asmodel.
Endless.
Galactus.
Yuga Khan possibly.
Neron possibly.

Darkseid.
Shazam.
Nabu.
Mordru.
Mephisto.
Uatu.
Thanos.
Despero.

Odin>> That list.

OMG UM. Shazam fought spectre after magic was weakend. He surely can beat Odin. Nabu did even better. Nabu beats the shit out of odin. odin has no multiversal feats of this magnitude. DS creates realities out of thin air. Odin is outmatched. and DS has the ALE to boot. Mordru in DC is unique in all that he has no beginning and no ending and he is able to constatly match nabu who is able to fight the spectre. When did odin get so powerful to take on the likes of an abstract beign like Mordru or Nabu?

psycho gundam
celestials

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG UM. Shazam fought spectre after magic was weakend. He surely can beat Odin. Nabu did even better. Nabu beats the shit out of odin. odin has no multiversal feats of this magnitude. DS creates realities out of thin air. Odin is outmatched. and DS has the ALE to boot. Mordru in DC is unique in all that he has no beginning and no ending and he is able to constatly match nabu who is able to fight the spectre. When did odin get so powerful to take on the likes of an abstract beign like Mordru or Nabu?

Shazam fought an unfocused spectre, who when he got mad, killed Mr.Natural. He got merked by a weaker spectre.

Don't make me go into his Power of Shazam showings, where his low rent demon daughter owned him, so badly that he had to depend on his son to save him.

Nabu did do well, but he doesn't have the list of highs that the Allfather does. Call me when he does more. Nabu getting imprisoned by past dead sorcerors tells me he's not as high as you present, NvrhdCle.

DS created synthetic realities, ie, fake realities in Seven Soldiers.
It was more of a mindfukk than a pure power showing. Debunked.

Mordru is nice and all, but Odin has banished people just like Shazam and Fate did to Mordru, but on his own and without aid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Shazam fought an unfocused spectre, who when he got mad, killed Mr.Natural. He got merked by a weaker spectre.

Don't make me go into his Power of Shazam showings, where his low rent demon daughter owned him, so badly that he had to depend on his son to save him.

Nabu did do well, but he doesn't have the list of highs that the Allfather does. Call me when he does more. Nabu getting imprisoned by past dead sorcerors tells me he's not as high as you present, NvrhdCle.

DS created synthetic realities, ie, fake realities in Seven Soldiers.
It was more of a mindfukk than a pure power showing. Debunked.

Mordru is nice and all, but Odin has banished people just like Shazam and Fate did to Mordru, but on his own and without aid.

FIrst off, your not going to disrepect me u odin cock sucking tard. I didn't disrespect you. and odin has some truly lazy feats. He couldn't even take out Thanos. ANd DS didn't create fake realities. He created realities to which mr miracle was traped. it didn't say anything about a mind thing. I just love how you want to try and pretend it was such. why would he use the omega for a mind trick when he has the ALE? I guess you didn't think about that one too good. Odin is a sky father. He isn't beating Nabu or Mordru for sure. Mordru has stood up to a being who was the culmination of all time. Odin doesn't have power like that.

Utrigita

Asmodel.
Endless.
Galactus.
Yuga Khan possibly.
Neron possibly.

Darkseid.
Shazam.
Nabu.
Mordru.
Mephisto.
Uatu.
Thanos.
Despero.

Odin>> That list.

I need to get this straight, do you think the top can take him without problems ore the other part of the characters ???

UniOmni
FIrst off, your not going to disrepect me u odin cock sucking tard. I didn't disrespect you. and odin has some truly lazy feats. He couldn't even take out Thanos. ANd DS didn't create fake realities. He created realities to which mr miracle was traped. it didn't say anything about a mind thing. I just love how you want to try and pretend it was such. why would he use the omega for a mind trick when he has the ALE? I guess you didn't think about that one too good. Odin is a sky father. He isn't beating Nabu or Mordru for sure. Mordru has stood up to a being who was the culmination of all time. Odin doesn't have power like that.

In seven soldiers, it says clear as day, that he was in an infinite loop of synthetic realities............
If fake realities doesn't scream mindfukk, then what does nvrhdcle?

Symmetric Chaos
FIrst off, your not going to disrepect me u odin cock sucking tard. I didn't disrespect you.

no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
In seven soldiers, it says clear as day, that he was in an infinite loop of synthetic realities............
If fake realities doesn't scream mindfukk, then what does nvrhdcle?

Sythetic doesn't mean face. Mr. Miracle was trapped in alternate realities. You ever thought that sythetic means not the real reality. not the main one? Mr. Miracle is a premier telepath. You don't trap him in a mind fukk. ANd you dont' use the omega for that. DS has the ALE and his own superior telepathy. The comic shows the omega releasing mr miracle from an alternate reality. Don't get ur panties in apbunch becuz you can't stand that DS has a power increase.

Soljer
I always thought that 'synthetic' meant 'not natural,' or 'created.'

And dictionary.com says it's, more or less 'creating a complex whole via combination.'

Nothing about that says 'fake' to me. Just 'unnatural.'

Not taking one side or the other, just saying, by definition, synthetic didn't mean that they weren't real.

UniOmni
Synthetic on Dictionary.com has a whole slew of meanings.

I saw some that said artificial, or not genuine. To me, not geniune means fake, as does artificial.

I don't have a problem with him creating realities if thats what he's actually doing.
Grant Morrison calling them synthetic realities makes it a debateable thing, however.

Its not a concrete reality, ala Heroes Reborn. Thats a legit claim to fame for FR.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Synthetic on Dictionary.com has a whole slew of meanings.

I saw some that said artificial, or not genuine. To me, not geniune means fake, as does artificial.

I don't have a problem with him creating realities if thats what he's actually doing.
Grant Morrison calling them synthetic realities makes it a debateable thing, however.

Its not a concrete reality, ala Heroes Reborn. Thats a legit claim to fame for FR.

LMAO it's the same thing. Franklins wasn't even an entire reality but a pocket one. DS did the same thing on a grander scale becuz he made multiple ones.

UniOmni
But it was a concrete, true reality.

Its not the same thing, since one was referred to as a synthetic reality loop, while the other was point blank, a pocket universe.

Grant Morrison calling them synthetic realities, makes it open to interpretation, since synthetic can mean a whole lot of things. Why is that so hard to accept?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But it was a concrete, true reality.

Its not the same thing, since one was referred to as a synthetic reality loop, while the other was point blank, a pocket universe.

Grant Morrison calling them synthetic realities, makes it open to interpretation, since synthetic can mean a whole lot of things. Why is that so hard to accept?

And Y is it so hard for you to accept that synthetic doesn't mean fake? Did you read the story? do you know who mr miracle is? The panel clearly show living realities to which miracle cannot escape. any more than the heroes reborn could escape thier reality. it's all the same thing. except DS created miriad realities.

UniOmni
Why can't you accept that the way Morrison worded it, and the way it was presented, that it could've been a mindtrip?

Thats what it looked like to me.

It actually, reminded me of Dominus, the Superman villain.

Blame Morrison for the shitty, bloated way he wrote that mini, and for him using synthetic, which can be interpreteted many different ways?

I'm saying that synthetic has many different meanings, and until Morrison clears it up and says whether or not they were true realities, i'll see them as fake realities.

guy222
Originally posted by psycho gundam
celestials

agreed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why can't you accept that the way Morrison worded it, and the way it was presented, that it could've been a mindtrip?

Thats what it looked like to me.

It actually, reminded me of Dominus, the Superman villain.

Blame Morrison for the shitty, bloated way he wrote that mini, and for him using synthetic, which can be interpreteted many different ways?

I'm saying that synthetic has many different meanings, and until Morrison clears it up and says whether or not they were true realities, i'll see them as fake realities.

Synthetic has NEVER meant fake. Synthetic has always meant an assimiliation of something. Synthetic grass is still grass. It just isn't grown. it's stillt here. you can still touch it and feel it. I'll just take it that you can't stand that I was right all that time about his power to create laternat realities. it doesn't matter. DS showed that he could manipulate reality in the GDS.

UniOmni
Look up the definition of synthetic, and then we'll deal.

You're trying to shoehorn the feat into our faces, and all i'm saying is that its not that clearcut.

We'll agree to disagree.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Look up the definition of synthetic, and then we'll deal.

You're trying to shoehorn the feat into our faces, and all i'm saying is that its not that clearcut.

We'll agree to disagree.

It's no different that some of Odin's feats. That shit is very debateable. since half his shit looks like dream sequences and him tapping into some other power source. The point is, DS already has superior telepathy and the ALE. He doesn't need to use the Omega to create a mind ****. The Omega never had that kind of power. it has always had the power to control reality. check the GDS if you odnt' belileve me. Mr. Miracle was trapped in a reality. His physical form. It's his power to escape things physically. Further examination of the characters would lend credance to the fact that it wasn't a mind ****, as DS had already mind ****ed all of the new gods.

UniOmni
Perhaps many of Odins feats look debateable, but the narrative/wording lends credence to them.

A battle that shakes the multiverse is just that. A battle that shakes the multiverse. No vague interpretations there, you are being told whats happening.

A galaxy is destroyed? A galaxy is destroyed.

A galaxy is created, complete with false gods for the beings to worship is a galaxy created, with false gods for the beings to worship.

A man is caught in an infinite loop of synthetic realities, = a man is trapped in an infinite loop, of questionable realities.
If Grant had just said a man is caught in a loop of infinite realities, i'd shut my pie hole.

And about the Mr.Miracle thing.
The Omega is what makes Darkseid who and what he is. Before he got that power, he was Uxas, peaceful soul.

Anything Darkseid has done, that wasn't accomplished through planning, or treachery, credit goes to the Omega Force.

And the ALE is the domination of Free Will. Mr.Miracle, spirit of Freedom, can't stand against that. Its one of the reasons why he had the ALE before.

You'll notice that the story starts and ends in a blackhole.....

It all took place in his mind, the way i read it.
Hence, the mindfukk.

But i might be right, or i might be wrong. Either way, i'm close to done to trying with you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Perhaps many of Odins feats look debateable, but the narrative/wording lends credence to them.

A battle that shakes the multiverse is just that. A battle that shakes the multiverse. No vague interpretations there, you are being told whats happening.

A galaxy is destroyed? A galaxy is destroyed.

A galaxy is created, complete with false gods for the beings to worship is a galaxy created, with false gods for the beings to worship.

A man is caught in an infinite loop of synthetic realities, = a man is trapped in an infinite loop, of questionable realities.
If Grant had just said a man is caught in a loop of infinite realities, i'd shut my pie hole.

And about the Mr.Miracle thing.
The Omega is what makes Darkseid who and what he is. Before he got that power, he was Uxas, peaceful soul.

Anything Darkseid has done, that wasn't accomplished through planning, or treachery, credit goes to the Omega Force.

And the ALE is the domination of Free Will. Mr.Miracle, spirit of Freedom, can't stand against that. Its one of the reasons why he had the ALE before.

You'll notice that the story starts and ends in a blackhole.....

It all took place in his mind, the way i read it.
Hence, the mindfukk.

But i might be right, or i might be wrong. Either way, i'm close to done to trying with you.

You can be done. You chose to interpret things the way you want. I chose to interpret DS being able to put pain on the Anti monitor and the Spectre as trumping anything Odin has done. Odin Cannot hurt ANY multiversal beings of that stature. I also take into account that the new god's in ther true corpreal forms would destroy reality just by thier mere presence. They dont' even need to fight to **** up shit. So odin shaking the multiverse means the big donut when DS in true form just standing around cuases havok. I look at that way, you look at ir your way. We shall agree to disagree.

UniOmni
Quick question, and then i'm really done...........

If PC Superman destroyed the AM with his fists, and Spectre has been hurt many times by low rate magicians and etc, why does Odin stand no chance at hurting either??

Shazam hurt Spectre, so Spectre can't lick Abraxas's boots? Thats your logic right there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quick question, and then i'm really done...........

If PC Superman destroyed the AM with his fists, and Spectre has been hurt many times by low rate magicians and etc, why does Odin stand no chance at hurting either??

Shazam hurt Spectre, so Spectre can't lick Abraxas's boots? Thats your logic right there.

Odin couldn't even put Thanos down. he shoudl ahve been able to, but he couldn't. PC superman is on an entirely differnt lvl. And To my recoleection, Am was weakened when PC supers hurt Him. Also, the spectre was powered by hal jordan at the time and he was in the right. he was acting in the best interest of a child. So he was at full power and yet DS caused him pain. Odin hasn't shown that type of power. Shazam is also Superior to Odin to me. he's part of a group of beings who are considered Peers. And when you look at Ganthet( who at the time had all the power of the guardians) and PS being on this group, no way some sky father who isn't even immortal is going to be able to do what shazam can do. Odin just isn't all that to me. it's my opinion. just like you don't think DS is all that. we must just disagree.

yugotank
Bat Girl with prep.

quanchi112
Odin couldn't even put Thanos down. he shoudl ahve been able to, but he couldn't. PC superman is on an entirely differnt lvl. And To my recoleection, Am was weakened when PC supers hurt Him. Also, the spectre was powered by hal jordan at the time and he was in the right. he was acting in the best interest of a child. So he was at full power and yet DS caused him pain. Odin hasn't shown that type of power. Shazam is also Superior to Odin to me. he's part of a group of beings who are considered Peers. And when you look at Ganthet( who at the time had all the power of the guardians) and PS being on this group, no way some sky father who isn't even immortal is going to be able to do what shazam can do. Odin just isn't all that to me. it's my opinion. just like you don't think DS is all that. we must just disagree. i agree with u in one respect that he didnt put thanos down. its a testament to thanos. wink

Hitman911
FANBOY SQUAD!!!!
Superman 1M, Batman 1M, Captain America, Wolverine, Flash, Iceman, Storm, and Silver Surfer!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nabu,Shazam at the Rock, PS, Ganthet, Galactus, Tyrant, Ect.

Symmetric Chaos
Two Odins.

the Darkone
Nabu,Shazam at the Rock, PS, Ganthet, Galactus, Tyrant, Ect.

stalemate Ganthet, Tyrant, Shazam.

boriquaking55
Atum a.k.a. the godeater a.k.a the demogorge a.k.a. stone-cold killa

/thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.