Odin vs. Uatu,the watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
For some reason the watchers got over it and they could interfear.Uatu wanted to test his power now that he could use them,tunned bad and fought odin and... blah blah blah forget it Uatu can interfear they fight who wins?guns2

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
For some reason the watchers got over it and they could interfear.Uatu wanted to test his power now that he could use them,tunned bad and fought odin and... blah blah blah forget it Uatu can interfear they fight who wins?guns2

Uatu

psycho gundam
odin smack that bobble head until it breaks

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet I believe it was Uatu that was called in to face either Thanos or the beyonder, I can't member. Odin isn't what people make him to be. Alot of his feats seem very subjective.

starlock
i think in neutral ground the watcher wins, in asgard it is a stalemate
Uatu for the win

golem370
Watchers are more powerful then any Skyfather.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Watchers are more powerful then any Skyfather. I would have to agree, it's the impression I got, unless someone can show me different, I'll be glad to change my opinion.

golem370
The fight Uatu and the Rogue Watcher was very impressive.

Thanos_THOTU
Utau's big brain will lie in pieces everywhere after Odin have smashed it out.

golem370
No way

golem370
Odin is a little kid to Uatu. Didn't Uatu hide the location of Earth from Galactus?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-12.jpg

Juntai
The fight Uatu and the Rogue Watcher was very impressive. In the Fantastic 4 issue with the foil cover?

golem370
Yeah there battle sent ripples threw the realities or galaxies. Also when the large Watcher striped Uatu of being a watcher he still had the power cosmic and transported the Fantastic Four back to earth.

celestialdemon
Uatu would win. Watchers are on a different level than skyfathers.

Juntai
Yeah there battle sent ripples threw the realities or galaxies. Also when the large Watcher striped Uatu of being a watcher he still had the power cosmic and transported the Fantastic Four back to earth. Yeah, I've read it. Contrary to what a lot of people might think, I've read a lot of cosmic Marvel.

Soujaboy
Odin takes the majority. I base my opinion off feats, not off lv's or what people believe Odin's place on the cosmic hierarchy should be. However my opinion can be easily swayed.

jasofisc
other then the fight with the rogue watcher what are some of uatu's other feats

golem370
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Odin takes the majority. I base my opinion off feats, not off lv's or what people believe Odin's place on the cosmic hierarchy should be. However my opinion can be easily swayed.

Well Odin has more feats because Uatu is not suppose to get involed thats why he doesn't have many feats. Watchers have been around for billions of years.

psycho gundam
what happened to galans clothes?

Batman-Prime
A Watcher could beat even good ol Batman, Odin wouldn't stand a chance big grin.

Mider999
okkkkkk why dont you guys stop talking about how uatu would win and give us some feats that can prove it

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
okkkkkk why dont you guys stop talking about how uatu would win and give us some feats that can prove it

Uatu>Odin. Uatu knows the Stranger. Odin was said to be ommipotent. He is not. IMHO

Mider999
ive read on wiki that it would take the celestials eons to get enough power to destroy the watchers, id like to know what the rouge watchers powers where.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
ive read on wiki that it would take the celestials eons to get enough power to destroy the watchers, id like to know what the rouge watchers powers where.

Watchers are impressive. They only watch. IMO, Uatu rivals Galactus. Exitar/Arishem killed The One. Aron the Rogue Watcher tutored Keeper(SS). Uatu knows the Stranger

Wonder Man
Watcher...no contest...even in Asgard. Course one could probably beat Dr. Strange on Earth which would be a bigger feat in my opinion than anyone in asgard. Again the great thing about Earth is that it is the place over all other places. That makes defeating Dr. Strange an impressive feat.

Mider999
i dont know what knowing the stranger has to do with anything, but whatever apoc knows watcher doesnt he, ummm i dont think this guy rivals galactus thats never been shown or proven in anything ive seen.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Watchers are impressive. They only watch. IMO, Uatu rivals Galactus. Exitar/Arishem killed The One. Aron the Rogue Watcher tutored Keeper(SS). Uatu knows the Stranger

Watchers are impressiv yes and Uatu wins this fight but a Watcher doesn't rival Galactus, A watcher was blown to bits by Galactus in Annihulation 6#.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Watchers are impressiv yes and Uatu wins this fight but a Watcher doesn't rival Galactus, A watcher was blown to bits by Galactus in Annihulation 6#.

smile

Utrigita
oh Sorry extremely Weak Galactus big grin

grunge420
Seeing as Odin is just a Skyfather level god that can perform galactic busting attacks at best and Uatu is on a cosmic cube being level, I think it's safe to say that Uatu would smear Odin's brain across the universe. Odin is only an immortal in the sense the he can no longer age. You can vaporize Uatu and he can will himself back to life as long as his disembodied consciousness isn't destroyed. Like it's really debatable.

Magnon
Uatu wins.

(IMO high-end Celestials > Galactus > Watchers > Skyfathers)

grunge420
Originally posted by Magnon
Uatu wins.

(IMO high-end Celestials > Galactus > Watchers > Skyfathers)

Nicely put lol.

operator616
Originally posted by grunge420
Seeing as Odin is just a Skyfather level god that can perform galactic busting attacks at best and Uatu is on a cosmic cube being level, I think it's safe to say that Uatu would smear Odin's brain across the universe. Odin is only an immortal in the sense the he can no longer age. You can vaporize Uatu and he can will himself back to life as long as his disembodied consciousness isn't destroyed. Like it's really debatable.

"at his best" odin has multiversal and universal feats, uatu has multiversal feats as well.

regardless, uatu wins.

abhilegend
Uatu wins.

curryman
Easy win for Odin.

Uatu gets the old "knee in the groin". It's dropped him twice and would work again.

operator616
easy win for odin, you'll have to elaborate on that.

Mr Master
Originally posted by operator616

"at his best" odin has multiversal and universal feats,
uatu has multiversal feats as well.
Odin has "multiversal" feats?

I never knew that. What are you referring too?

Come to think of it, I'd like to even see him affecting an entire Universe.

leonidas
anyone who thinks uatu wins this battle easily either doesn't know much about watchers or doesn't know much about odin. or both. watchers have some good feats to their names, but some really poor ones as well. uatu was taken out by the starblasters. quasar has gone 1on1 with another one. someone mentioned the annihilation scene. uatu MIGHT win this, but it would be by no means easy. i think they are about the same level. this could easily go either way.

zopzop
@ Mr Master
The Odin/Seth fight is my guess for the multiversal and universal level feats for Odin and the recent Everything Burns arc for another universal level feat.

@Leonidas
It's not looking good for Uatu. The ONLY Watcher I'd put in Odin's league or beyond is Ecce and even that doesn't count because it was an alt reality version of him.

quanchi112
Odin, easily.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop
@ Mr Master
The Odin/Seth fight is my guess for the multiversal and universal level feats for Odin and the recent Everything Burns arc for another universal level feat.

@Leonidas
It's not looking good for Uatu. The ONLY Watcher I'd put in Odin's league or beyond is Ecce and even that doesn't count because it was an alt reality version of him.

yeah, i tend to agree. there was also a scene in asgard where uatu seemed to defer to odin which always implied to me that odin was above him. uatu vs aaron was one of his better showings, though aaron had some less-than showings as well. i've always said (and this thread has been done umpteen times.....) that odin would win, but uatu has some good implied power so i don't think it would be easy for odin.

Mr Master
According to the LT, I believe "Ezra" is the most powerful Watcher,
supposedly a greater threat than Protege. ... ouch.
Originally posted by zopzop
@ Mr Master

The Odin/Seth fight is my guess for the multiversal and universal
level feats for Odin and the recent Everything Burns arc for another universal level feat.

I haven't read the recent showings.

But during the Seth battle, absolutely nothing happened to the Multiverse,
or to any reality in the multiverse,
or to even a universe for that matter.

They destroyed some dead galaxies and re-ignited some dead suns.

If I'm not mistaken, that's it.

Mr Master
^^ Pardon me yall, there's no such thing as "Ezra."

I meant, "Era," and he's not a Watcher.

operator616
Mr master:

strange did mention that it tore the very fabric of the multiverse:

journey into mystery #513, here's the 3 relevant scans (in the 3rd strange mentions the multiverse):

http://i.imgur.com/iVZlvFh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9Umwe0y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W8Kmjws.jpg

very very high showing for a skyfather

Mr Master
^^ Which means nothing, since Strange also clearly pointed out what was damaged.

... dead galaxies and dead suns.

The "fabric" of the multiverse is the "fabric" of the universe,
that is ... Space-Time!

They were definitely affecting reality I'll give em that,
but it wasn't on a universal scale and definitely not on a multiversal scale.

*edit* The coolest thing they did was the "Shockwave" that was felt
across the multiverse.
It didn't damage the multiverse, or A universe, but it's still impressive.

grunge420
Originally posted by Mr Master
Odin has "multiversal" feats?

I never knew that. What are you referring too?

Come to think of it, I'd like to even see him affecting an entire Universe.

That's a good question I would like answered myself. And I know plenty about Watchers to who it was that said otherwise. The cosmic beings are so more advanced than the Skyfathers. Hell, I remember from an issue where Vishnu, Odin and another Skyfather which at the time I can't think of, attacked Arishem with their powers combined and failed to even scratch him. With one attack, Arishem had shown the Skyfathers that he could have easily destroyed Asgard, Olympus and Nirvana without breaking a sweat. The look on their faces was priceless. A Skyfather has a better chance at taking out a transcendent, or herald being.

operator616
^^i can accept that you know. Personally, im completely against the idea of skyfather being at multiversal levels.

anyways, im going to post uatu scans for everyone who's interested, especially that someone claimed "odin wins with ease"

uatu and aron are the most powerful watchers as far as i can tell.

in fantastic four #400 they had a very impressive battle, aron attacked uatu from a thousand different planes of reality, and their battle was waged across infinite rivers of reality

http://i.imgur.com/FTAijMJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ma4Dgou.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Q8rKn8w.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/45tdgej.jpg

what if v2 #41 uatu fights galactus in a battle never seen before in the entirety of the multiverse, uatu lost but it's still impressive nonetheless.

http://i.imgur.com/dui6LAp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PrnOuJ4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GdoaZwX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UDAvTan.jpg

grunge420
Originally posted by operator616
^^i can accept that you know. Personally, im completely against the idea of skyfather being at multiversal levels.

anyways, im going to post uatu scans for everyone who's interested, especially that someone claimed "odin wins with ease"

uatu and aron are the most powerful watchers as far as i can tell.

in fantastic four #400 they had a very impressive battle, aron attacked uatu from a thousand different planes of reality, and their battle was waged across infinite rivers of reality

what if v2 #41 uatu fights galactus in a battle never seen before in the entirety of the multiverse, uatu lost but it's still impressive nonetheless.

Outskirts Battle Dome even has Skyfathers marked "Limited reality warping (from planetary through multi - galactic, less than universal) and Galaxy busting powers". Uatu is shown to have Universal destroying capabilities and can control time so efficiently that he can speed up time around an individual turning them into dust. Odin is immortal only in the sense that he no longer ages, but nothing was ever mentioned that I can remember about him possessing chronolock. Who's to say that Uatu couldn't easily reverse time and turn Odin into a baby, or reduce Odin to a skeleton by using his time manipulating ability?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^^ Which means nothing, since Strange also clearly pointed out what was damaged.

... dead galaxies and dead suns.

The "fabric" of the multiverse is the "fabric" of the universe,
that is ... Space-Time!

They were definitely affecting reality I'll give em that,
but it wasn't on a universal scale and definitely not on a multiversal scale.

across the multiverse.

:/

The fabric of the Multiverse. Also, can't simply ignore what you don't like.

TheGodKiller
across the multiverse.
While I disagree with your stance regarding the "fabric of multiverse" statement of Strange's, it's good to see that you concede that the scope of that battle was multiversal at best.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

The fabric of the Multiverse. Also, can't simply ignore what you don't like.
The 'fabric of the multiverse" ... which is space-time.

Where only some dead galaxies were destroyed
and some dying suns re-ignited.
(there's the scale of space-time they affected)

I can see the multiversal implications there. erm
Originally posted by TheGodKiller

While I disagree with your stance regarding the "fabric of
multiverse" statement of Strange's, it's good to see that you concede
that the scope of that battle was multiversal at best.
I never said their battle was multiversal.

In fact, I clearly pointed out how it wasn't.
The shit didn't even affect a single universe.
So, a shockwave was felt, cool, but it did nothing to the multiverse or even the universe.

Now, when Owen & Beyonder battled,
it was noted how actual realities were being turned upside down,
how reality withIn realities were warped,
and even cosmics like Watchers were getting stomped from the effects.
At the end, we see what the TVA (omniversal Timeline repair co) has to fix.

Odin & Seth = long dead galaxies destroyed, and some suns re-igniting.

DarkOdin
The 'fabric of the multiverse" ... which is space-time.

Where only some dead galaxies were destroyed
and some dying suns re-ignited.
(there's the scale of space-time they affected)

I can see the multiversal implications there. erm

I never said their battle was multiversal.

In fact, I clearly pointed out how it wasn't.
The shit didn't even affect a single universe.
So, a shockwave was felt, cool, but it did nothing to the multiverse or even the universe.

Now, when Owen & Beyonder battled,
it was noted how actual realities were being turned upside down,
how reality withIn realities were warped,
and even cosmics like Watchers were getting stomped from the effects.
At the end, we see what the TVA (omniversal Timeline repair co) has to fix.

Odin & Seth = long dead galaxies destroyed, and some suns re-igniting.

The feat is clear from the narration that it was a mutilversal level battle,

It is YOU who doesn't agree with it but here the Feat stands despite your biased on the subject.

Feel free to bring a mod. in on how the feat should be weighed in at but as far as forum rules go it can't be disbuted

Mr Master
Originally posted by DarkOdin

The feat is clear from the narration that it was a mutilversal level battle,
It is YOU who doesn't agree with it but here the Feat stands despite
your biased on the subject.
Feel free to bring a mod. in on how the feat should be weighed in at
but as far as forum rules go it can't be disbuted

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16022331_Seth_battle1.jpg

This is the final aftermath of "tearing at fabric of the multiverse" erm

People don't understand what that "fabric" is and unintentionally are mislead to think this means the mulitverse entire,
rather than what the multiverse/universe/galaxies etc are made of: Space-Time.

It was a flowery statement on the writer's part,
but thankfully it was cleared up when we see the extent of the damage:

"long dead galaxies, and dying suns" were affected, nothing else.
When theres BillionS of active galaxies, and untold TrillionS of active suns.

Nice, but hardly even universal, let alone multiversal.
"bring a mod?" ... my "bias" laughing out loud ...

Simple On Panel facts can take care of this bit.

I have the official bio coming in a sec to corroborate my claim.

DarkOdin
"bring a mod?" ... my "bias" laughing out loud ...

Simple On Panel facts can take care of this bit.

I have the official bio coming in a sec to corroborate my claim. How about you post the whole fight not the end.

the "muiltverse" statement is in no way about scan you have shown,

Like i said bring a mod in withthe whole battle laid out for a final ruling,

O ggreat offical bio thats just as useless as marvel offical handbook

guy222
Uatu still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.