Giant Asgardian Destroyer,Surtur & Blackheart vs Full Powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright The Destoyer is at Full size and power he has Surtur's Twilight, also known as the Sword of Doom & Odin's Gungnir- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Gungnir and since Galactus is a full power I will give Destroyer help namely Surtur & Blackheart

Endless Mike
G FTW

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright The Destoyer is at Full size and power he has Surtur's Twilight, also known as the Sword of Doom & Odin's Gungnir- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Gungnir and since Galactus is a full power I will give Destroyer help namely Surtur & Blackheart

I like Galactus. Goin w/Destroyer. Twilight hits, its over. Golem, how tall is the Dread One?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
G FTW

I think that W is supposed to be an O . . .

golem370
Destroyer?

guy222
Destroyer?

yes

psycho gundam
as long as he doesn't get melted again destroyer

guy222
Originally posted by psycho gundam
as long as he doesn't get melted again destroyer

Galactus is powerful

Endless Mike
Full power Galactus = Eternity.

He wins

golem370
2,000 feet

Kutulu
Full Powered Galactus being equal to Eternity takes it.

This battle would be a full course meal for big G. First he starts with the appetizer, Blackheart. Moving on, he snuffs out Destroyer like he did Ultron (sucks all of his energy for a entree).

On to desert, he eats Surtur and uses the twilight sword to pick his teeth.
conk

golem370
I believe these three powerful characters would give him a good fight these are Two Elder Demons with immeasuable strength stamina and duarbility And since this is the 2,000 foot Destroyer he has the combined might of Asgard including Odin. Blackheart outa have some powerful magic.

guy222
2,000 feet

Twlight rivals the Odinsword. Nuff said

Bouboumaster
They are ennemies for skylevel people. Galactus, is an abstract. He wins.

Utrigita
That will not help them against a full powered Galactus none of them stand a chance they get vaporized

Kutulu
I believe these three powerful characters would give him a good fight these are Two Elder Demons with immeasuable strength stamina and duarbility And since this is the 2,000 foot Destroyer he has the combined might of Asgard including Odin. Blackheart outa have some powerful magic.

2000 feet tall will seem puny to a being as large as several galaxies.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by guy222
Twlight rivals the Odinsword. Nuff said

I thought Twilight was even more powerful than the Odin Sword, doesn't it cut through dimensional walls?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I thought Twilight was even more powerful than the Odin Sword, doesn't it cut through dimensional walls?

Yes it does but good luck with hitting Galactus at full power with it

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie

Twilight is powerful. Odin Sword, well. I know what happened to that

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes it does but good luck with hitting Galactus at full power with it

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.