Avengers versus Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Clash of two powerful teams! Battle takes place in a barren desert.

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Giant Man, and Wasp

versus

Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, and Crystal

Symmetric Chaos
BlackBlot yells a friendly hello.

Every Avenger but Thor is killed.

Thor sh!ts himself.

(I suppose Thor might be able to block the first shot with his hammer)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gotta go with Inhumans.

Karnack beats cap
BB screams till Thor is knocked out cold or dead
Medusa beats wasp
Crystal beats Giant man
and lock jaw and gorgon beat Iron man.

masterbruce
Edited: Removed Lockjaw for balance.

tkitna
The Avengers will win in a curb stomp. We all know that BB wont yell or he'll kill his people too, but even if he did, Thor survives and beats the crap out of BB afterwards.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
The Avengers will win in a curb stomp. We all know that BB wont yell or he'll kill his people too, but even if he did, Thor survives and beats the crap out of BB afterwards.

That is why thor was having a hard time with BB before? the only reason Thor even won is becuz he hit BB's antena thing with his hammer. BB wouldn't be that dumb a 2nd time.

masterbruce

they might win, but def. not a curb stomp

Also if BB stays in the air, then Iron Man and Thor would have to fly to reach him, in which case he can unleash his voice with no reservations

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Clash of two powerful teams! Battle takes place in a barren desert.

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Giant Man, and Wasp

versus

Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, and Crystal

Avengers

tkitna
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That is why thor was having a hard time with BB before? the only reason Thor even won is becuz he hit BB's antena thing with his hammer. BB wouldn't be that dumb a 2nd time.

So your basically saying that BB is going to take Thor in H2H then? I dont care if he doesnt allow Thor to bust his antenna again, make no difference about it, Thor would beat him somehow else every time.

I will take my curbstomp comment back as it wouldnt be that easy, but the Avengers win this every time.

tkitna
Originally posted by masterbruce
they might win, but def. not a curb stomp

Also if BB stays in the air, then Iron Man and Thor would have to fly to reach him, in which case he can unleash his voice with no reservations

Why would Thor and Iron Man have to fly to him? I would think that BB would return to the fight after witnessing the rest of the royal family getting their skulls bashed in because Thor and IM did not chase after him. BB would stay and fight and die doing so.

Utrigita
So your basically saying that BB is going to take Thor in H2H then? I dont care if he doesnt allow Thor to bust his antenna again, make no difference about it, Thor would beat him somehow else every time.

I will take my curbstomp comment back as it wouldnt be that easy, but the Avengers win this every time.

BB did go toe on toe with the Gladiator without problems, what makes you think that he couldn't defeat thor, Gladiator defeated the entire FF.

LordFear
I see this coming down to Thor and Bb AND ITS A MATTER of who wants it the most.Under extreme duress I have seen Thor do things pretty bad ass

don't shiv
Inhumans could gather behind their Leader at the moment he clears his throat.

psycho gundam
bb wont scream due too collateral damage so maybe a master blow to thor's jaw, then his inhuman teamates can back him when he gets tired.

tkitna
Originally posted by Utrigita
BB did go toe on toe with the Gladiator without problems, what makes you think that he couldn't defeat thor, Gladiator defeated the entire FF.

Yeah and the Thing has gone toe to toe with BB before. Gladiator jobs and should be able to beat BB anytime everytime. BB is a tough bastard for sure, but I dont think he's at Gladiators and Thors level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.