Omega Red runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the fights in the Jungle. no prep time.

1. Batman

2. The Punisher

3. Black Panther

4. Wolverine

5. Sabretooth

6. Deadpool

7. Agent Zero

8. Spiderman

9. Thing

10. Colossus

LordFear
has the potential at max and fighting with strategy to reach level 9

guy222
Originally posted by braz
ok, the fights in the Jungle. no prep time.

1. Batman

2. The Punisher

3. Black Panther

4. Wolverine

5. Sabretooth

6. Deadpool

7. Agent Zero

8. Spiderman

9. Thing

10. Colossus

Good match. With prep, well

TricksterPriest
Are Ben and colossus immune to the death factor and life drain? If not, he could actually clear this.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 4.

braz
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Are Ben and colossus immune to the death factor and life drain? If not, he could actually clear this.

I would say Colossus is but not Thing, becuz it says on wiki that Colossus has invulnerability and it doesnt say that for thing.

Priest
He can make it to 9 or 10

don't shiv
stops at 1

braz
Originally posted by don't shiv
stops at 1

What the f**k?

golem370
Omega Red armor is tough enough to withstand Wolverine's claws right?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by golem370
Omega Red armor is tough enough to withstand Wolverine's claws right?

Yep. Wolverine's adamantium claws do nothing to his armor.

Symmetric Chaos
Owns everybody but the guys with HF stops at Colossus though.

don't shiv
What the f**k?

everyone is vulnerable to Bat-man's Sonics

swerve1988
no prep??

clears it

jrodslam
Red clears it.

jrodslam
Oh and the order should be changed as well. More like...

1. Punisher

2. Batman

3. Spiderman

4. Black Panther

5. Thing

6. Colossus

7. Sabertooth

8. Wolverine

9. Agent Zero

10. Deadpool

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jrodslam
Oh and the order should be changed as well. More like...

1. Punisher

2. Batman

3. Spiderman

4. Black Panther

5. Thing

6. Colossus

7. Sabertooth

8. Wolverine

9. Agent Zero

10. Deadpool

Not reallt since Colossus is the only one with a change against his death spores . . .

don't shiv
Thing should be last after dpool , too chewy

celestialdemon
I hate Omega Red. His power fluctuates to much. He has taken it to Iron Man before but he's been hurt physically by Psylocke. On his best day, he can clear it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not reallt since Colossus is the only one with a change against his death spores . . .

Yea, Colossus one has a chance against the Phermones, but probably not the Death Factor or Reds tentacle grip.

jrodslam
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I hate Omega Red. His power fluctuates to much. He has taken it to Iron Man before but he's been hurt physically by Psylocke. On his best day, he can clear it.

Reds power doesnt fluctuate imo. When Red was hurt by Psylocke, he was stabbed with a kitana through the lungs. He healed shortly after as seen in the next panel he was shown.

jrodslam
Originally posted by don't shiv
Thing should be last after dpool , too chewy

Thing hardly lasts as long as Deadpool.

horrorwolf
With no prep time for anyone, and with the C-Synth

Red clears this.

No Synth....He is stopped somewhere between Deadpool and Spidey.

jrodslam
Originally posted by horrorwolf
With no prep time for anyone, and with the C-Synth

Red clears this.

No Synth....He is stopped somewhere between Deadpool and Spidey.

Red doesnt need the C-Synth to clear it. Death Factor puts his healing in overdrive.

celestialdemon
Reds power doesnt fluctuate imo. When Red was hurt by Psylocke, he was stabbed with a kitana through the lungs. He healed shortly after as seen in the next panel he was shown.

The fact that she hurt him at all was insane. How many times have Wolverine's claws not done anything to him?

TricksterPriest
she stabbed Red in the forehead. Logan tried to cut the armor. That's the difference.

Symmetric Chaos
she stabbed Red in the forehead. Logan tried to cut the armor. That's the difference.

Actually it's still wierd since he has the carbonidium stuff on his skeleton just like Wolvie has with adamantium.

jrodslam
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The fact that she hurt him at all was insane. How many times have Wolverine's claws not done anything to him?

A momentary "Eiahh!" or "Yeearck!" then a quick heal isnt a power fluctuation imo. Either way he instantly healed from it just like he does when Wolvie slashes him. Wolvies claws cut him as well. He heals from those as well. Wolvie has yet to gut him like Psylocke did though. Wolvie hasnt gutted him anywhere for that matter.

TricksterPriest
Psi-energy dagger. Vastly different than trying a physical attack by adamantium claws.

jrodslam
Psi-energy dagger. Vastly different than trying a physical attack by adamantium claws.

When Psylocke did that in #18, it didnt effect Red at all because of him being partly controlled by Soul Skinner.

carver9
why do you have people without a healing factor above people with a healing factor. If you cant heal then you dont stand a chance against omega red, unless you know of someone that can one shot him. By the way colossus isnt the only one that could give omega red a run for his money on this list, now getting the majority, thats a different thing.

jrodslam
Originally posted by carver9
why do you have people without a healing factor above people with a healing factor. If you cant heal then you dont stand a chance against omega red, unless you know of someone that can one shot him. By the way colossus isnt the only one that could give omega red a run for his money on this list, now getting the majority, thats a different thing.

Are you direction your post towards me? If so, i put the people with the healing factors after the ones who dont have one. The gauntlet is to make it to number 10. 10 being the last person and the most difficult to fight.

carver9
Are you direction your post towards me? If so, i put the people with the healing factors after the ones who dont have one. The gauntlet is to make it to number 10. 10 being the last person and the most difficult to fight.

Not to you even though I dont think that deadpool would fare better than wolverine or sabertooth. It was to the maker of this thread, your list was pretty good.

jrodslam
Not to you even though I dont think that deadpool would fare better than wolverine or sabertooth. It was to the maker of this thread, your list was pretty good.

Oh. Thanks. big grin

The only reason i say DP would do better than Wolvie and Sabes is because his healing factor and regen abilities are better than theirs.

id369
3. Black Panther is hardcore.

But I dont know.

carver9
Oh. Thanks. big grin

The only reason i say DP would do better than Wolvie and Sabes is because his healing factor and regen abilities are better than theirs.

gotcha, makes sense. So basically this fight is who would last the longest against omega red and Im not sure if colossus can take omega red death ferom since he did pass out a couple of time fighting omega red.

braz

Wolverine-Agent Zero all have healing factors.

u aint taggin Spiderman, and Thing and Colossus are near-invulnerable low level powerhouses, especially to a street leveler like Red.

TricksterPriest
STREET LEVEL?! :shock: You think Red is street level? He WHUPS STREET LEVERERS! My friend, you gravely underestimate Omega Red.

carver9
Wolverine-Agent Zero all have healing factors.

u aint taggin Spiderman, and Thing and Colossus are near-invulnerable low level powerhouses, especially to a street leveler like Red.

To bad spiderman has been tagged his entire career. Now I cant see people like jubilee, robin, etc.... tagging him but king pin has tagged him to sleep along with others. wink

carver9
by the way thing is far away from being invulnerable. Bone clawed wolverine clawed his face up.

braz
by the way thing is far away from being invulnerable. Bone clawed wolverine clawed his face up.

blink r u serious? wow, thing sucks. sad

laughing

braz
STREET LEVEL?! :shock: You think Red is street level? He WHUPS STREET LEVERERS! My friend, you gravely underestimate Omega Red.

ur right, he would probably have to be the top street leveler of all comicdom.

carver9
blink r u serious? wow, thing sucks. sad

laughing

You must never seen that comic. Thing had to wear a mask for a while because of what wolverine did to him.

horrorwolf
You must never seen that comic. Thing had to wear a mask for a while because of what wolverine did to him. laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by horrorwolf
laughing laughing laughing

Youre being sarcastic, I just realized it. I might be wrong it might was adamantium laced wolverine but instead of being sarcastic, correct me nut. People on this forum, just make you think, what the h*** is wrong with them. rolling on floor laughing

horrorwolf
Youre being sarcastic, I just realized it. I might be wrong it might was adamantium laced wolverine but instead of being sarcastic, correct me nut. People on this forum, just make you think, what the h*** is wrong with them. rolling on floor laughing
lol... its ok really, I was not laughing at you....

its just I never read or heard of that one you mentioned - that was the first I'd heard of that and it sounded funny as hell....thus the laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.