movie ghost rider vs movie spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
jonny blaze's travels have brought him to alaska during the winter where there is 6 months of darkness there, to find time to get away from it all and to better train himself as ghost rider. Spawn was BFRed in a previous battle and ended up there as well in a pissed off mood, so when a couple of unsuspecting thughs pick a fight with spawn and he kills them out of aggrivation the spirit of vengance kicks in and the hunt is on

lando005
bump

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
jonny blaze's travels have brought him to alaska during the winter where there is 6 months of darkness there, to find time to get away from it all and to better train himself as ghost rider. Spawn was BFRed in a previous battle and ended up there as well in a pissed off mood, so when a couple of unsuspecting thughs pick a fight with spawn and he kills them out of aggrivation the spirit of vengance kicks in and the hunt is on

Cage>Mike.

lando005
bump

Kurash
spawn

norrinradd43
I like movie GR in this one...Penance stare would screw simmons up.

lando005
their about even i think a good fight

norrinradd43
Movie GR defeated Blackheart who is a much higher level Hell-being than a spawn...even thought they are different hells.

lando005
movie blackheart wasn't very impressive

quanchi112
ghost rider wins.

gogogadgetgo
ghost riger eventually. movie spawn could do lots of crazy shit while ghost rider could just use his chian and his fist.

but way i see it, they'd beat on each other until spawn runs out of hellpower and dies. either that or ghost rider uses the penance stare for the instant win...no, wait, does spawn still have his soul? cant remember for the life of me. if he does, peance stare ftw, if not, ah well, gr still in the long run

SevenShackles
GR would rip spawn a new one.

lando005
i think spawn still had a soul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.