Gill vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Defeating Orochi (with Iori's assistance) has gotten to Kyo's head. Big time.

After an impressive win streak, he gains the attention of the Illuminati's leader, the seraph Gill.

The master of both fire and ice comes to Kyo while he is training for his rematch with Ryu, asking him to join him in building a new world. Kyo refuses, much to Gill's dismay.

"The mark of my deity will scar thy DNA," Gill intones as his robes burn off.

Kyo may have beaten Orochi, but can he take on Gill 1-on-1?

Sado22
Gill LOSES because he let Kyo win. Confusing isn't it?
Kyo wins.

~The Invincible Sado-sama
P.S. the boss letting the hero win is not plot device crap by the way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
Gill LOSES because he let Kyo win. Confusing isn't it?
Kyo wins.

P.S. the boss letting the hero win is not plot device crap by the way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I see the battle going like this:

1. Kyo goes for the Serpent Wave.

2. Gill executes the Seraphic Wing.

3. Kyo goes to night-night land.

I don't think that Gill would just let Kyo up and win. Kyo will have to work for this win...if he can.

And IMHO, the whole plot device thing is a bunch of crock, anyway. Not to insult you or anything, but that's how I feel. I really don't see Kusanagi winning this match.

It was either Gill or Bison. You can say that I was being lenient.

Remulous
Snafu, What kind of fight is this? Kyo gets his ass torn off. For 1 thing, there is no plot device to help him, which means Kyo's flames are reduced to normal fire. 2, Gill has flame attacks that can be deployed far easier with one single button(Gill does not need to do a special move or hyper combo to use his fire), Gill has fire as well, I doubt Kyo's flame will have any affect on him. 3, Gill has ice, he can use his flame to make water to put out Kyo's flame.

If Gill could split an ocean with the wave of his hand, I doubt he will have a hard time splitting Kyo in 2. I don't think Kyo is worthy enough to live in the New World Order, Gill wont let him win.

Kyo is still cool though.

Sado22
Nah no problem i know you don't mean any offense. and none takensmile

however i will say that facts remain facts. Kyo defeated Orochi and KO'd him with one punch is a fact. plot device or not. the same way Kazuya losing to Jin maybe jobbing but still is a fact. you know what i mean?

hence Kyo is powerful enough to KO a god, plotdevice or not. he did and about time people learn to deal with it. Kyo isn't my favorite or something but he is a GREAT fighter. as far as style, power and finace goes, Kyo is second to no one except Jin Kazama who has great speed, great power and a lotta badass style behind every move.
Kyo RULZ!

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
Snafu, What kind of fight is this? Kyo gets his ass torn off. For 1 thing, there is no plot device to help him, which means Kyo's flames are reduced to normal fire. 2, Gill has flame attacks that can be deployed far easier with one single button(Gill does not need to do a special move or hyper combo to use his fire), Gill has fire as well, I doubt Kyo's flame will have any affect on him. 3, Gill has ice, he can use his flame to make water to put out Kyo's flame.

If Gill could split an ocean with the wave of his hand, I doubt he will have a hard time splitting Kyo in 2. I don't think Kyo is worthy enough to live in the New World Order, Gill wont let him win.

Kyo is still cool though.

I made this fight because on the other KOF sites, they talk about Kyo's greatest weapon is not his Magatama Flames, but rather the plot device.

Kyo only defeated Orochi because it was his and Iori's duty to do so, lest, the world will be destroyed. Gill is not Orochi so the plot device doesn't actually apply to him.

Remulous
Kyo and Iroi VS Gill, that would be a better fight!

I'd like to see Yagami choke Gill!

Sado22
oh wait...i see the future:
remulus is saying that while Iori could choke a god, he can't choke a hermie, thong wearing demigod. big grin

~The Nostrodamus-sama

Remulous
Iori is like Orochi's kryptonite. Gill has no such weakness. He freezes iori solid then melts him into water.

Sado22
what did i tell ya? stick out tongue
dude Orochi was practically unscathed even after the fight and still had enough power to wreck the whole place up. so its not like Orochi sees the magatama and starms having periods, diarhea and nausea all at once....this isn't superman.
also, Gill cannot freeze Iori cuz Iori has fire to freeze it. ice can't freeze fire. but fire sure as hell can melt ice. if Gill has fire so does Iori so that leaves fire having too much effect on him. also gill has ice...not liquid nitrogen. you can't freeze someone to the point that they become an icecube with ice....that only happens with liquid nitrogen....and in hollywood movies. big grin

Now let me make this clear: Gill will defeat Kyo. My initial post was a joke reference to "Alex winning SF3 cuz Gill let him win" not considered ridiculous and down right pathetic by the sf fanboys. that's all.

Sado22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riOqfNJwKkA

pretty good for an old video

Remulous
what did i tell ya? stick out tongue
dude Orochi was practically unscathed even after the fight and still had enough power to wreck the whole place up. so its not like Orochi sees the magatama and starms having periods, diarhea and nausea all at once....this isn't superman.
also, Gill cannot freeze Iori cuz Iori has fire to freeze it. ice can't freeze fire. but fire sure as hell can melt ice. if Gill has fire so does Iori so that leaves fire having too much effect on him. also gill has ice...not liquid nitrogen. you can't freeze someone to the point that they become an icecube with ice....that only happens with liquid nitrogen....and in hollywood movies. big grin

Now let me make this clear: Gill will defeat Kyo. My initial post was a joke reference to "Alex winning SF3 cuz Gill let him win" not considered ridiculous and down right pathetic by the sf fanboys. that's all.

~The vincible Sado-sama Orochi is weak against the sacred treasures, alls I'm sayin.

Gill can freeze people solid(freezing the skin, blood and internal organs would basically be freezing you solid, sort of like Sub Zeros fatality). Iori's fire will have no effect on Gill. Gill does not have the power of just Ice, it's Cryojenesis, or over all thermokenesis. He can raise and drop temperatures to insane levels, freezing or burning his opponents. Gill also have 1 other element that puts him over Iori...Miracle. Which give him his Seraphic wings and the power to resurrect...sorry to say, but Iori is dead meat.

Also, Gill let Alex win because Gill doesn't want to kill Alex, actually Gill does not attempt to kill any of the SF characters because they are chosen to be part for the N.W.O. He wishes to lead them to paradise not death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riOqfNJwKkA

pretty good for an old videoThat video kinda sucked compared to the 98 Dream Match intro.(my favorite KOF intro)

Tha C-Master
Kyo loses. Even Akuma wouldn't be able to take down a full power Orochi, and he'd own Kyo. So the fact that it's a plot device DOES matter.

Emperor Ashtar
Gill can also, create and Un-create Fire and ice. So, it's quite possible for him to negate the kusanagi flame by Un-creating it with his mind.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Kyo loses. Even Akuma wouldn't be able to take down a full power Orochi, and he'd own Kyo. So the fact that it's a plot device DOES matter. Ditto. SNK loves PIS/CIS and plot devices to job it's bosses to death. Kyo's still cool though.

Tha C-Master
It doesn't matter in the story though, because plots make stories. As long as it's an interesting read it doesn't matter.

It becomes flawed in hypothetical matches like this where the plot device isn't recognized.

lightness
even if kyo some how pulls out a victory, gill can just revive himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.